Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
wizzywiz00

Default Harsh punishments needed for a sissy slut

I've been a bad little sissy and haven't been on a getdare in almost a month now, and i need to be punished for being away for so long. The punishments should be very hard, push me to my limits, and try to use all of my likes. Anything not in my limits can be mixed in too.

I have thongs, panties, bras, pantyhose, high heeled boots, breastforms (with strong adhesive), make up, nail polish, handcuffs, rope, ice, toothpaste, icyhot, clamps, large dildo, large butt plug, ball stretcher, elmers glue, super glue, diapers, laxatives, and many types of food and household items..

Please make the punishments very tough to make sure i dont forget to check getdare again. I can give pictures/videos for proof that i have completed the punishments

Last edited by wizzywiz00; 01-03-2012 at 10:20 AM.
wizzywiz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
wizzywiz00

nobody has any punishments for a bad sissy?? ill provide proof for all of my punishments
Old 01-07-2012, 05:48 AM   #3
dashek
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to dashek

I've read this punishment somewhere . You have to get extra strong toothpaste, icy hot. And for one whole day you have to apply 1 finger to your ass and 1 finger on your penis head. You have to reapply it every 30mins! Ofc you can't cum until next day.
LIMITS : Public, Illegal, Familly, Severe Pain , Wedgies

LAST ORGASM : 20.01.2024 Not Locked in chastity
Kik:vikkislut
Make me your girl
dashek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
4carmen

Super glue your scrotum around your cock so only the end is exposed so you can piss, Leave on until it comes off naturally

Limits: Scat, Permanent, family, illegal
4carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
MoonSage

you will have the large dildo up ur ass with icyhot on it as lube, have the clamps on your nipples, and attach a rope around your balls and tie it under you and then up behind you and around your neck. (i know not very creative but i'm still working on my creative daring)

Kik: geekguy90
MoonSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
Sarah-Louisecd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzywiz00 View Post
nobody has any punishments for a bad sissy?? ill provide proof for all of my punishments
added u on skype

Clothing
Likes and Dislikes
Sarah-Louisecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Something is wrong, I feel something bad. (insert evil laughter)

Alright here's you super hard dare:

Start by putting on your brest forms, put nipple clamps on first if you dare. Stick a butt plug in. Put on a thong and a bra. Melt 2lbs. of gummy candy, pour it in a diaper and let it cool so it is about 115* F, +-5* F. Wear the diaper. Fill the front of the diaper with ice cream. Another pair of panties over the diaper.Put both the bra, thong, and your panties into a bra connection wedgie. Glue the clasp. Now put on your hose, and tie your legs up. Wear a skirt if you have one. Heels are filled with icyhot. You can where a shirt if you have a open back shirt. Do your make up heavily and nails in pink or dark red. Cover your hair in honey and flour plus some red food coloring for a sissy pink color. Finally tie a rope around your wedgie. Tie it to a beam or something strong. Your going to hang yourself by your wedgie for an hour. Make sure it is not too high, you can get out if there is an emergency and there is a soft landing under you just in case.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-05-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
wizzywiz00

autism - hopefully I will see you on Skype soon, but feel free to send me punishments in this thread or via PM if you want

blue griffin - that definitely qualifies as a super hard dare!! it will take me a day or two to get everything i'll need for the dare, but i will let you know when i have everything and when i will be doing the dare. i can't say I'm looking forward to it, but i did ask for harsh punishments!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, crossdressing, glue, punishment, sissy