Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #31
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Y u no read rules???

Moved to TORD online
I am sorry I am new on this and would appreciate some effective guidance as it clearly says Truth or dare at the top...but anyone I accept i am worn as i did not know I will not repeat this problem sorry

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:35 AM   #32
Mestis716

I want you to go to work with a skirt, heels, and top. Try and wear the shortest skirt and top possible. Also try and wear the longest heels you can.

You can't wear a bra but I want you to wear sexy underwear.

Once you get to work I want you to arouse yourself. But there is a catch:

You can't use your hands! You have to rub your pussy off some other item(s) around your office. If you can I want you to edge yourself to orgasm but not have 1.

If you're able to edge yourself once go back to your desk if you've left it and continue working. I hope your panties are soaked by this point. Now I want you to remove your panties at your desk and insert them in your pussy. Now you may use your hands to rub your clit. Edge yourself to orgasm atleast 5 more times or as many as you can possibly do without getting caught or you can stand.

Now I want you go to the bathroom. On your way you must "pretend" to drop something atleast once. You must bend over exposing your ass.

Once you get to the bathroom enter a stall and lock the door. Remove your skirt and top. Remove the panties from your pussy and place them in your mouth. I want you to edge yourself to orgasm again atleast twice or more. But do not orgasm.

When your done get dressed but do not put your underwear on. Now leave the bathroom and enter the "Men's Room". Walk in as far as you can and drop your panties on the floor out in the open. Leave the bathroom and return your desk.

You may now have an orgasm by using a pen, marker, or something else laying around the office. After you have an orgasm wipe some of your dirty pussy juice under your nose to remind yourself that you're a filty whore who can't stop touching herself. Then clean the rest of your dirty pussy juice off the item with your mouth. I want you to suck and lick the item like you're sucking a big cock.

Have fun!
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:52 AM   #33
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestis716 View Post
I want you to go to work with a skirt, heels, and top. Try and wear the shortest skirt and top possible. Also try and wear the longest heels you can.

You can't wear a bra but I want you to wear sexy underwear.

Once you get to work I want you to arouse yourself. But there is a catch:

You can't use your hands! You have to rub your pussy off some other item(s) around your office. If you can I want you to edge yourself to orgasm but not have 1.

If you're able to edge yourself once go back to your desk if you've left it and continue working. I hope your panties are soaked by this point. Now I want you to remove your panties at your desk and insert them in your pussy. Now you may use your hands to rub your clit. Edge yourself to orgasm atleast 5 more times or as many as you can possibly do without getting caught or you can stand.

Now I want you go to the bathroom. On your way you must "pretend" to drop something atleast once. You must bend over exposing your ass.

Once you get to the bathroom enter a stall and lock the door. Remove your skirt and top. Remove the panties from your pussy and place them in your mouth. I want you to edge yourself to orgasm again atleast twice or more. But do not orgasm.

When your done get dressed but do not put your underwear on. Now leave the bathroom and enter the "Men's Room". Walk in as far as you can and drop your panties on the floor out in the open. Leave the bathroom and return your desk.

You may now have an orgasm by using a pen, marker, or something else laying around the office. After you have an orgasm wipe some of your dirty pussy juice under your nose to remind yourself that you're a filty whore who can't stop touching herself. Then clean the rest of your dirty pussy juice off the item with your mouth. I want you to suck and lick the item like you're sucking a big cock.

Have fun!
hi Mentis sorry this is the wrong section and we can not carry on like this in here...how do i move this to dare?

anyhow i have seen this on messages, please read reply via message...

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:46 AM   #34
hcfist
Distinguished Member

When You will be at work stuff something unusual in Your pussy. It should be something from Your work It can be small stapler like this http://www.adpromotionalgifts.com/pr...pler_87132.jpg It must be in You for atleast one hour.
If someone ask about it say that You don`t know where it is or say that is in Your pussy as You want.
Write what You stuff.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers

Last edited by hcfist; 03-05-2012 at 07:33 AM.
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anythinglol, asleep, dare female