Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Default A Change in Lifestyles

A Change in Lifestyles:

Part 1:
Allie was a 15 year old junior at Washington high. Short-ish brown bob, 5 foot 4, slender. Guys thought that she was cute. She even had a boyfriend named Greg; they had been going out for nearly a year now. He had shaggy blonde hair and was much taller than she was at about 5 foot 10.

Meg, Allie’s best friend, ran up to her. “Hey! Wait up!” Meg caught up to Allie and Greg as they were walking from the busses into school. They all chatted about non important stuff: The football game last week, homework, you know just kinda pretty boring stuff.

Finally, class started, I had first period science, with Mrs. Runner. Mrs. Runner was old, and pervy. None of the kids liked her, she was quite creepy. That day she was talking about natural recourses. Allie was practically asleep with boredom. As always, Mrs. Runner put her hands on the shoulders of guys and ran her fingers through their hair. She was now doing this to Greg and Allie couldn’t help but be a bit jealous. Soon science was over.

Later there was lunch. Allie sat with her friends and her boyfriend and some of his friends. They chatted and made jokes and laughed. Allie brought a chicken salad to eat, with vitamin water- she always ate light.

The next period was gym. She made her way into the girl’s locker room to get dressed. When she opened the door, she saw girls of all sizes, shapes and forms, in their bras and panties’. She went to her locker and stripped down to her pink bra, and white boy-shorts. She pulled her ugly gym shirt over her head, messing her hair up a little. Immediately, she went over to the mirror to fix it because she was quite conscious of her appearance. Allie met up with Meg and proceeded into the gym. Coach Brown made them start up with 30 push ups and 40 sit ups. She even put her knees down, but struggled terribly with the push ups. Her arms felt like Jello when Allie finished: Her arms were toothpicks. Today was line soccer day. Ryan and Katie were the captions and did a school yard picking style. She was not called first, but when Allie heard her name, she perked up a bit. Ryan had called her name, as he did, he winked at her. Ryan was a bit of a flirt, but since he was Greg’s friend, she put up with him.

Soon, the game started. The guys took this very seriously and battled it out. But the most of the girls just hung back and chatted, not caring. After a while, the game stopped, and they all went inside. The girl’s locker room was over whelmed by the sent of perfume and body spray; as no girl enjoyed smelling like sweat. There were a row of showers, but no one used them because they were gross. Meg heard a chorus of girls singing High School Musical. There was always a lot of singing in the girl’s locker room, no one knew why but it was fun to sing in your underpants!

As the school day neared an end, Allie went on the bus and rode home to do her homework. When that was done, she called her boyfriend and they talked for a while, and Allie went to bed.

This was a typical day, for Allie. Who was a typical girl. But that was all about to change literally over night.

More will be up soon!
Ok, bear with me on this, I know that this starts off really slow but it will pick up I promise! I’m just introducing the characters here. If you are bored, I’m sorry. But read the next part.
Tell me what ya think!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
tilly07
Account Banned

Thats a good start bravo, keep going.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:31 AM   #3
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

a story on getdare with an INTRO....what's going on, what is the world coming to? Well done for trying to write a proper story.

1 tip: try not explaining EVERYTHING, you can let people figure out a bit of stuff for themselves. Character's are best introduced by their actions, not you explicitly telling the audience about them e.g. going to the mirror showed she was conscious of her appearance, getting a chicken salad and water showed she ate lightly, they didn;t need any explanation. It makes it feel more like your getting to know the characters rather than having them forced upon you if you just have their activities described to you, and by explaining some things so explicitly you reveal a decent chunk of your plot-line.

Good start though, characterization is a very subtle skill which is difficult to get right, I'm pretty bad at it myself.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:49 AM   #4
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

I a awesome story.... I want to know more...
Plz.. write more...

I like the.........a lot..;p .
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:13 AM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

nice start.. keep it goin!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
a story on getdare with an INTRO....what's going on, what is the world coming to? Well done for trying to write a proper story.

1 tip: try not explaining EVERYTHING, you can let people figure out a bit of stuff for themselves. Character's are best introduced by their actions, not you explicitly telling the audience about them e.g. going to the mirror showed she was conscious of her appearance, getting a chicken salad and water showed she ate lightly, they didn;t need any explanation. It makes it feel more like your getting to know the characters rather than having them forced upon you if you just have their activities described to you, and by explaining some things so explicitly you reveal a decent chunk of your plot-line.

Good start though, characterization is a very subtle skill which is difficult to get right, I'm pretty bad at it myself.
Well, I will try to apply this to my writing, thank you for the critisisim (i don't think i spelled that right). But I will try to have more up by tonite or tomorrow. Thank you for the support and advise! Pm me with any ideas or requests.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Well, I will try to apply this to my writing, thank you for the critisisim (i don't think i spelled that right). But I will try to have more up by tonite or tomorrow. Thank you for the support and advise! Pm me with any ideas or requests.
sorry if I seemed harsh, but someone who actually wants to write something on getdare is a mind worth helping, I wouldn't have bothered if it was rubbish in the first place, good job!
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #8
Robot

We like a long story that builds up, keep going please.
Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #9
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

omg Bebegurl! this sounds very familiar.(mabey its like a novel of someone i know without the bf) great story though!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
loveless

wow i cont ever guess who it is about?!?!?!?!?!??! u idiot i miss u
Old 04-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #11
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Please continue this story, it looks good.
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:22 PM   #12
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Hi People,
Ok, so sorry about the wait. More will be up tomorrow or the next day. So yeh, stay tuned. And pm me any ideas you might have.
Limits:
Old 04-22-2008, 09:51 PM   #13
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

The long waited for...
Part 2:
The next morning Allie woke up to a phone call.

Allie: “Hello?”
Meg: “Hey Allie! Wanna come over after school?”
Allie: “Yeh, I’ll be there!

Allie went about her normal usually boring school day.

Allie leaned her bike up against Meg’s front garage and proceeded inside. She let herself in and saw Meg’s brother at the door.
“Hey Connor.” Allie droned, bored. “Where’s Meg?”

All of a sudden Connor grabbed Allie and blind folded her! I hear Meg laugh and then Allie was being dragged somewhere, but she passed out before she even had the chance to find out where they were taking her.

I know, this is just a short fragment of a post, but I want to leave you all on a cliffhanger. Muahahaha, yup I know I’m evil.
Limits:

Last edited by Bebe_Gurl; 04-22-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #14
loveless

wow bebe gurl just wow

Advertisements
Kink Talk