Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-28-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
slutslave111

Default How to please my strict master?

I am not sure how to please my crazy strict master!

and advice?

Likes: Orgasm denial, nipple play, pee denial , gagging, sleeping dares, bondage, spankings,long dares, breast bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse! semi pain, ice, edgin all the time to keep me horny! and more!

18/F <3 *im in high school!*

P.S. i am a SLAVE! Not a master/switch! So dont PM me asking me to do anything like that! Thanks!

slutslave111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
elimylove

follow instructions you can do it
elimylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
vulcan

The answer should, of course, be simple; it is your Master's responsibility to teach you what is required to please him. However, it sounds as if perhaps he is not teaching you and instructing you as well as he should.

Of course you have your responsibilities as well. You must ask him what he requires and make sure that you understand all he expects from you.

You shouldn't forget that yours is a relationship, in other words both partners must work together to achieve happiness. It's not just your job to blindly try to please.

It's true that there are many Masters around who are poor at teaching their slaves effectively, just as there are many slaves who find it difficult to understand all there Master's requirements.

Just make sure that you understand each other well and it will all come together if you are both determined.
vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #4
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutslave111 View Post
I am not sure how to please my crazy strict master!

and advice?
Ask him? No Doms are the same and have the same likes, interests, etc. The only way you can tell is by communicating with him.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
Masterkink

Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Ask him? No Doms are the same and have the same likes, interests, etc. The only way you can tell is by communicating with him.
What Chloe said, they hit it right on the nose. If you do not know, then ask. I know for me I'd rather something be done right than half-assed. That was a bit crude but you got the point.

Last edited by Masterkink; 01-29-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling
Masterkink is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk