Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
toiletslut

Ruby Twists of Fate

Ok i finally finished my very first story. This is just the prologue oh and please give me good or bad feed back. Oh and to the mods; if this is in the wrong section im truly sorry could you move it to the right one if it is? Anyway even though the prologue doesnt have it later chapters will. Here is all the things included: Sex, Rape, Toilets (big thing of mine ok?), Slavery, and other stuff im to lazy to cover. so without further blabness here is the story.
************************************************** ******************** In the year 2020 a change occurred, a very big change. Babies were taken from their mothers the moment they were born to be raised as a slave or a free person. If the child was a boy then it was circumcised to prevent infection then given to be raised to dominate women. If the child was a female then it was sent to be raised as a slave. The men received anything they wanted while the women were given food and shelter. A law prohibited women to wear any kind of clothing unless ordered to. Some women were allowed to wear black leather corsets and high heels. They trained younger slaves to be a slave. They were called Mistresses and often many served under one Master. There were four rankings a slave was given at the end of their training. They could be the lowest or the highest all depending on how well they could please someone. The ranks were toilets, the lowest, mutts, second lowest, sex slaves; the second highest, then there were Mistresses, the highest ranking. The toilet rank was the lowest and worst possible rank a slave could be given. Their job in life was to eat shit straight from their Master’s asshole and drink the piss from his dick. If they didn’t then they were whipped until they passed out with a whip with broken glass and nails tied at the end. The mutts were the dogs of the slaves. They walked on all fours with a butt plug tail. They ate from a trash can and drank from a toilet. They were often raped by dogs. The sex slaves were used for one thing only. They only existed to sexually serve their Master. They would perform any task he asked them to do no matter how disgusting it was. The Mistresses trained and raised the women. A group of rebels known as the freedom fighters often fought against their Masters in every possible way. Many young women joined them and those who were caught attempting to join were whipped till they were half dead. Then they were thrown into a lake known as Blood Lake so their bodies could fester and rot. Two were born on the night of a full moon, two twins. They looked exactly alike. The twins were to girls with stunning blue eyes. One was taken away to be trained as a toilet while the other was taken to be trained as a Mistress. The one taken to be trained as a toilet was named Mara. The other was named Mira. They had two paths to choose when they were at age fifteen. Would they become a freedom fighter or a slave based on the rank they were given by their trainers? There is no telling what they would become on this road of fate. The road is rough and narrow, rocky and full of thorns. Roots stick out from around the ground and lay awaiting the moment to trip them up. The path is a long and hard one will they make it or will they die trying perhaps they will give up before they have begun. Perhaps a great destiny awaits them or maybe the worst possible one.
http://www.eggcave.com/egg/594274.png

I'll accept any dare sent to me via pm that is not against my limits.

Last edited by toiletslut; 11-05-2011 at 09:28 PM.
toiletslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is great, so far. I'm not saying this because of what goes on, I'm saying this because of how descriptive this story is. Please continue writing this story. Also, could you describe the twins for us? I know you described the eyes, but it would be beneficial if you described them completely.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
toiletslut

ok so with school and such it is taking a while to write it also if i dont get more views or replies soon the story may die. Anyway all kinds of feedback good or bad is welcome. so dont be afraid to post also i like the feedback because it gives me confidence even the bad feedback.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
I need punishing

well I do love my toilet stories ^^

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great story keep up the good work
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #6
SuicideCode
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to SuicideCode Send a message via Yahoo to SuicideCode

I like this idea. It's a bit different. It sounds good so far, keep up the good work and I hope more follows soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't mess with Ursaring

20/Male/Bi/DOM

Drifting apart like leaves on a stormy sea...
We painted our lives on broken glass...
Darkness, Sorrow, Despair, Emptiness, Solitude, Life can be so beautiful...
SuicideCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
toiletslut

Default Twists of Fate- Chapter 1

A gentle breeze blew through a long hallway, swinging light fixtures hanging from the roof side to side. The corridor was painted brown with a light at the end. On each side of the corridor were cages, the bars gleaming in the light. Inside each cage were four beds on the wall, if you could call them beds. They were nothing but a wooden board with two sets of shackles. Near the back wall of the cells was a bucket. The buckets were often covered in mold and mildew. A figure stepped out from the shadows and closed the behind her. She was dressed in a single, black leather corset. She wore a black leather thong beneath that. Her feet were bare and a collar with a chain dangling down was around her neck. She had long black hair and crystalline blue eyes. Her boobs hung down and were covered in welts. A girl of about ten stepped out behind her. Her eyes were blue and her hair was long and black. She wore nothing at all and followed the first closely as if she feared something. “Mara, do you know where we are?” The first said glaring at the child behind her. “W-we are in the slums, where others are trained, Mistress.” Mara replied. “Get in front of me and bend over; you know the punishment for a wrong answer.” The Mistress replied pulling out her whip. Mara walked in front of her and bent over and spread her butt cheeks with both hands, revealing a tight asshole and pussy. “Good girl for that I will cut the punishment in half by fifty, how many licks will that be for you?” The Mistress asked looking her over. “F-fifty Mistress.” Mara replied with tears running down her face and landing on the floor. “Good girl, I think I’ll let it slide this once on one condition.” The Mistress said with a gleam of mischief in her eye. “W-what’s the condition Mistress?” Mara said with fear in her eyes. “You allow this whip to remain in your ass until we get to our destination.” The Mistress said trying to hold back laughter. “Ok Mistress…” Mara replied unsure of what the Mistress meant. “Good girl.” The Mistress said laughing as she shoved the handle of the whip up her tight asshole not even bothering to lube it. Mara shrieked in pain as it went in deep. She had no clue that all of the whips were studded with spikes. Blood streamed down her legs as Mara wept.
A girl looked at the scene from the shadows. Her eyes were strangely red and she wasn’t naked like most girls. Her clothes consisted of blue jeans and a blue T-shirt. Her hair and eyebrows were white. “I found one of the twins, the first ones to be born since the change.” The girl spoke into a walkie-talkie. “Good work number twelve, head back now.” The voice replied. “Understood.” the girl replied. She stepped back and disappeared into the shadows.
Mara eventually stood up stunned and began to walk forward with a light push from her Mistress. “Now let’s keep going I could have sworn I heard voices.” The Mistress said pushing Mara again. The whip trailed along the ground as she walked further along. Suddenly she stopped at a door at the end of the corridor. The Mistress stepped forward and opened it, inside the walls were painted white and the room was well lit. A desk was in the center of the room. “Mistress is that him?” Mara asked curiously. The chair spun around to reveal a man in his mid-thirties. His eyes were black and he had a big nose. His hair was jet black and combed back. “Ah I see you brought her. She’s a bit young, no?” The man said rubbing his chin. “Yes she is only ten but you insisted on seeing her. So how are you getting along, Master?” The Mistress replied. “I’m doing well how about you? Oh and how did she take to my collection?” The man replied. “She didn’t even so much as look around, oh I’m just a bit creeped out, I heard voices. I thought you said your toilets were surgically made mute?” The Mistress said. “Yea they are but you know that those filthy bitches known as the freedom fighters have been running rampant. Come here little slut.” The man narrowed his eyes at Mara as he spoke. Instinctively Mara looked up at her Mistress thinking that he meant her. “That was a direct order are, you just going to ignore it?” The Mistress said glaring down at Mara. Mara looked down to the floor and began to walk in front of him. “I see you shoved the whip up her ass as punishment for what exactly?” The man said reaching behind her and snatching it out. “She answered wrong.” The Mistress said. “Of course you would punish her for that.” The man said sighing. Tears streamed down Maras face as the whip was yanked out and blood streamed down her legs covering the already dried blood. “Suck it clean.” The man said holding the whip up to her mouth. “Yes Sir.” Mara said as she took the whip and began to suck it. Her hand moved back and forth as she moved it in and out of her mouth. “Trina, I want you to go and get number twelve from cage number four. If you don’t know who im talking about you should be able to recognize her instantly, shes an albino.” The man said. The Mistress nodded her head and walked out of the room leaving Mara and the Man alone. “Now I need to take a piss, Im assuming Trina has already taught you what to do?” The man said looking at Mara. Mara gulped and shook her head and instantly covered her butt cheeks expecting to be whipped for not knowing. “Very well I guess she will be beaten for that as well. All you do is bend over and put your mouth on the tip of my cock and swallow everything that leaves the tip, is that understood?” The man said pulling out his cock from his pants. Nodding Mara got down on her knees and placed her painted red lips around the tip of his cock. Her face distorted into a look of pure disgust as she began to hastily gulp down as much as she could. A small bit of piss trickled down her lips as she swallowed the last bit of it. “Good girl, now I want you to sit with you back to me in between my legs on the floor while I style your hair to my desire. Understood?” The man said putting his cock back into his pants. “Yes sir.” Mara replied sitting down on her knees in front of him facing the door. Suddenly her Mistress burst into the room. “Shes gone all of the ones in cages four through six are gone!” She said as she gasped for breath. “Ok, we will look around after this little cutie gets her hair done as for you I want you to begin masturbating, naked of course, in the middle of the floor so this one can see how it is done.” The man replied calmly as he began to brush Mara’s hair with a small silver brush. Sighing the Mistress stripped naked and sat down on the ground and began to play with herself. Mara watched, eager to learn, while she was shown kindness for the first time. Or was it kindness?

Old 11-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #8
I need punishing

oooh, i like this pdate, great job!

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

At first, I was like "WTF!!!" Because of the spiked whip being shoved up Mara's ass. But as it went on, I started to think that maybe the Mistress is being cruel to Mara just to be a b***h. I also noticed that the Master is nicer to Mara than the Mistress (Trina???) is. So continue writing. You are great at this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #10
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

i like this alot please keep going
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk