HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #17
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Pathetic View Post
You asked me to expand this, and I will do so happily! Do everything in this post for 4 days instead of one.

-Every hour, on the hour, turn all your toys to "high" for 2 minutes. If you are being driven around at the time, you will pull off the road (the nearest safe spot) and do your two minutes of "vibing" crouched behind the rear bumper. If you are walking in public, you will find the most hidden place to turn your vibes on and off, but stand in public for the 2 minutes. Don't have to do this while you're sleeping.

-Any time you or your man will make a purchase, you will interact with the teller/cashier. Before you do, visit the toilet to turn all your vibes on "high". You can turn them off once you're both to the car.

-Whenever he parks the car, you will do the same "stop sign drill" as described in the original post.

-(Nighttime, rainy or foggy) Whenever you pass a car with a headlight out, turn your vibes on "high" for 1 minute.
We're still doing this one, but it's really fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humplady52091 View Post
All righty then you are going to stay up super late and deprive your self of emery because the next day you will have the two bullets in and the anal on and the viberating panties on normal clothes to and if it ever looks to your bf like your falling asleep he's gonna buzz you he's also going to do this randomly through out the day with the panties constantly on low
This one was fun, luckily, i didn't fall asleep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smko View Post
Go in front of an open windows late during the night with all the lights open in the house.
Put the Magic Wand on your clit and hold it there with your panties and tape it if necessary to hold it in place. Stay in front of the windows with the Wand at maximum power and stop it just before you cum.
You have to remain naked in front of the window until you edge.
Did this, a couple people saw me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
Clean your apartment completely naked, one bullet taped on your clit, one inserted in your pussy and the anal vibrator in your ass.
Hold them all in. Count how many times you drop one of the vibes.
This is the number of minutes your boyfried can tease you with the wands.
My bf got to tease me for 7 minutes with the wands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Go dressed in high heels, shortest skirt you dare and a tube top. No bra but crotchless panties. Both bullets in. Now go to a place were there is a mechanical bull. Now your bf goes 2 times first on bull. His best time will be the time for you to try to beat. But well he has the remotes to control you lol.
Have fun. You can try all day/evening to beat his time. Punishment for failing is add 2 weeks to this. Lmfao
The first time I was up, he turned the vibes on full right after I satrted walking to the bull lol. He put it on medium or low, but If it looked like I was going to win he switched on full, and left them on for a while. I ultimutely won (He left the vibes on full the rest of the night until we went to bed after that lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Can you do a test run with them and see if you can actually feel the difference with them well enough to take commands? The idea is for you to screw up and be punished only for forgetting what each thing means, or for being too embarrassed to complete a command. It kind of takes the fun away if you just can't feel the subtleties. I would love to be able to add more complexity too it, but pulled it short for fear of the above.
I did the test run, and I can feel the change in speed

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #18
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

how did people react to your clothing while riding the bull.
didnt had any clothing mallfunctions orso?
can u please give more details?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #19
DeniedWithVibes
Account Banned

Go out to a restaurant to eat, and from the time you step out of the car, to the time you get back in, you must have the bullets on full, your bf has the remotes. No cumming of course, but also no going to the bathroom until you get home.

Limits: Messy, pain, friends, family, pics/webcam, pee, poo, puke, blood, illegal, permenant, repeated edging body writing.

I have 1 wand vibrator, 2 bullet vibrators, a 2 normal vibrators, an anal vibrator and a pair of vibrating panties,
DeniedWithVibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:45 AM   #20
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

DeniedWithVibes and Teased&Denied should have a vibrator challenge.

You both should have a "shared" thread where we all could post challenges and see who is the best vibrator slut.

"Teased&Denied" you should PM DeniedWithVibes and you both should set up thread. You could use this thread as inspiration (rules and daily reports) and add consequences:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66695

The goal with the vibe-thread should be to see who can take the most vibrator time and then be the winner.

Have fun, looking forward to see the vibe-thread.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 11-16-2011 at 05:48 AM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public vibrator, remote, vibrator