Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Mattra5010

Default My personal challenge

Hey guys and girls,
This is my first day of my personal challenge, which is not masturbating for two to three weeks straight. This is going to be extremely hard for me considering I usually masturbate at least 2 times a day. I've done it before, but it was extremely hard and I almost gave up multiple times. Im already horny 80% of the time being a teenager, so I need your support haha. I'll answer any questions you guys have. Thanks

Likes: being a slave, denial, long edging sessions, trying new things

Dislikes: Haven't found anything yet

Limits: scat

I am a hound on the male farm so i will perform: nudity / hidden public / light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food. PM me with tasks
Mattra5010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
LimitExplorer

When I tried to have a no-fap October, I failed after 22 hours.
My main problem was starting, figuring "as long as I don't cum I could just have some fun edging", but that way madness lies.

Maybe I'll have a proper attempt in November.

As someone with a diaper fetish it's ironic: I am practically unable to masturbate when I have a diaper on. It restricts access like a chastity belt, and I can't get off with just rubbing the outside. In my case I would imagine spending a month in diapers 24/7 would be the ultimate solution, but spending time in diapers when I study with friends or sit with my roommates will be strange, if not awkward...

Not my intention to steer the topic away from your attempt, just... yeah, good luck on your endeavours, I know I couldn't do it .
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Mattra5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitExplorer View Post
When I tried to have a no-fap October, I failed after 22 hours.
My main problem was starting, figuring "as long as I don't cum I could just have some fun edging", but that way madness lies.

Maybe I'll have a proper attempt in November.

As someone with a diaper fetish it's ironic: I am practically unable to masturbate when I have a diaper on. It restricts access like a chastity belt, and I can't get off with just rubbing the outside. In my case I would imagine spending a month in diapers 24/7 would be the ultimate solution, but spending time in diapers when I study with friends or sit with my roommates will be strange, if not awkward...

Not my intention to steer the topic away from your attempt, just... yeah, good luck on your endeavours, I know I couldn't do it .

I did the exact same thing about a year ago. I would edge everyday until I was about to cum but then just stop. Usually resulting in horrible blue balls but it felt good while it lasted. I've realized that I should never even touch my dick unless I need to.

I am a hound on the male farm so i will perform: nudity / hidden public / light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food. PM me with tasks
Old 10-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
trose7

Good luck! Longest I went was 13 days edging basically all day during them. Was extremely difficult, but once I got past day 7 it got easier.
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, dares that take too long (Bladder control excluded)

locked in permanent chastity by alexe32
trose7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
Mattra5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by trose7 View Post
Good luck! Longest I went was 13 days edging basically all day during them. Was extremely difficult, but once I got past day 7 it got easier.
Yeah edging doesn't make it easier. I hope I can do this.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
Mattra5010

I really was suffering today in school. Almost lost it

Old 10-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #7
dcoen111
getDare Sweetheart

keep strong for us all XD

Dislikes: Food, Pain, wax...
Limits:Family, Friends, Public, and illegal
I love men so much.
PM me and I'll tell you why you're a much better person than me.

18/m
PM me HUMILIATION and I will share one humiliating facts about myself.

I use cum as shampoo
dcoen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
Mattra5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoen111 View Post
keep strong for us all XD
Haha im struggling a little, but I think I can do it. I just have to deal with having a boner for an hour on end and not being able to do anything with it.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
darefan69

If your trying to go weeks at a time without masturbating, you might want to consider investing in a chastity belt. I used to be the same way as you masturbating 2-3 times a day and going without was very difficult for me. Since I got my belt, that has been much easier because I know that I can't masturbate even if I want to. Right now, I am 1 week into my current period of chastity and it has actually been pretty easy. I am constantly horny but rarely with that overwhelming desire to cum.

Anyway, good luck to you on reaching your goal.

I'll be anyone's dare slave, just PM me.
darefan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
Mattra5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by darefan69 View Post
If your trying to go weeks at a time without masturbating, you might want to consider investing in a chastity belt. I used to be the same way as you masturbating 2-3 times a day and going without was very difficult for me. Since I got my belt, that has been much easier because I know that I can't masturbate even if I want to. Right now, I am 1 week into my current period of chastity and it has actually been pretty easy. I am constantly horny but rarely with that overwhelming desire to cum.

Anyway, good luck to you on reaching your goal.
I'm a little too young to purchase a chastity belt, but I think I can do it without it. Like I said the hardest part is looking down at my hard cock and knowing I can't do anything with it. Oh well, we'll see what happens

Old 10-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #11
Mattra5010

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions you don't want to put on here

Old 10-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #12
Mattra5010

Another day almost down

Old 10-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #13
Herr November

Did you make it another week? And have you decided when you get to orgasm again? The original challenge was "2-3 weeks," which was kind of wishy-washy.

Did your boner get you in trouble or make things difficult at school at all?

Looking forward to an update.
Herr November is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #14
Mattra5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr November View Post
Did you make it another week? And have you decided when you get to orgasm again? The original challenge was "2-3 weeks," which was kind of wishy-washy.

Did your boner get you in trouble or make things difficult at school at all?

Looking forward to an update.
Well I finally lost yesterday and had to masturbate. I couldn't resist it anymore. It was getting ridiculous especially in school. I had a boner for multiple hours throughout the day.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, hard, masturbation