Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-11-2016, 03:21 PM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Guys: Most thrillin cbt play experience?

Guys on GD, Tell your story's of your most thrilling Cock and ball bondage or Cock and Ball Torture! Wither it was a solo act or a dom act.

Lets here some fun or scary stores here, sure to make a few people squeamish :P
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 11:14 PM   #2
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Z_man View Post
Guys on GD, Tell your story's of your most thrilling Cock and ball bondage or Cock and Ball Torture! Wither it was a solo act or a dom act.

Lets here some fun or scary stores here, sure to make a few people squeamish :P
Okay one night I was playing with my mistress. We never really discussed cock and ball torture but I was always open for fun
So first I started the session off by tying my cock and my balls a certain way so my balls were seperate from each other and my cock was tied tight
So I did that then she got me to put clothes pegs on my cock so I did. I think I got 15 on cock and balls
Next I got toothpaste (very minty) all over my cock and balls ( this was a burning sensation but not so bad)
She then got me to find something to shove down my urethra which I found a kids paint brush. Maybe 6mm wide and put that down there
(While looking for this I had to put clothes pegs on again and walk around)
She asked if I had deep heat which I did and put that on my cock well that burnt for like 10 mins or longer it was intense
I kept having to put pegs on my cock while doing all this
She then got my to spank my balls with a spoon only 5 but by god I was in pain

This session took about an hour while we just generally talked inbetween tasks
By the time I untied my cock later on my foreskin had swelled a bit so I had a very irregular lump on my foreskin
(She was a nurse and told me to keep an eye on it) which I did I feel asleep later and after I had ice on it and woke up and it was back to normal thank god

I’ve also had another mistress make me tie then spank my balls hard on video
She made me bruise my cock and balls
I also had to record every slap and show her how hard
She only said 40 but made me do it twice
I had tears in my eyes for video two which she said I could use as lube to finger my ass and jerk off with

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk