Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-25-2024, 11:58 AM   #13816
Erinyes
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazey View Post
Let's do this again.

@ryancanbeused: 2 hours or you have to complete the following... By default, the starting number is 3 minutes. You can increase this time by 1 minute for every two punches to the balls that you give yourself. Once you've locked in a time, you are to roll 3 six-sided dice. You have as many minutes as you earned to complete the rolled number of edges. If you fail, you're to wear your cache for 1 day per edge you missed.

@Kaiyo: 2 hours or you must stylize every message you post on this forum with pink and italics for 24 hours per late hour.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser: 2 hours or put in one of your vibrating plugs, handcuff yourself and write with your non-dominant hand 30 lines of "I will be more active in responding to Mazey's messages." on paper.

@Jdreno89: 2 hours or your next orgasm must be completed with a clothes peg on your balls.

@Messy_diaper: 2 hours or you are tasked with making a makeshift diaper out of any materials in your house. You are essentially to construct something around yourself that (without you holding it in place) will contain your pee. Once you are wearing the fake diaper, you are to stand in a wash basin or some other container large enough to catch any leakage and piss yourself. Any leakage that enters the basin must be poured over your next meal.

@randomperson12: 2 hours or it's a glass of water followed by 20 lines of "I will learn to control my bladder", followed by 10 minutes of corner time - with this three-step cycle repeated once per hour you were late. Obviously, you cannot break to use the bathroom.

@useless_lucy: 2 hours or the previous dare's 250 word story must be posted online and shared with me.

@Wedgdm: 2 hours or you are to immediately wet yourself upon learning that you have lost this challenge. If you are not able to do so, you are to give yourself an atomic wedgie and drink water until you have the urge to pee (and then you are to wet yourself).

@OutOfMySpace: 2 hours or you are to place your head in the toilet bowl (not touching anything), on your knees and give yourself 25 spanks with a hairbrush. Once done, and with your head still in, flush the toilet.

@ErinYes: 2 hours or complete this to the best of your ability: https://www.faproulette.co/2079/wedgie-lovers-roulette/

@m45396: 2 hours or take off your underwear and stuff it in your mouth for the next 15 minutes. Once done, put it back on.
Thankfully caught this one!!

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 12:18 PM   #13817
m45396

Quote:
Let's do this again.

@ryancanbeused: 2 hours or you have to complete the following... By default, the starting number is 3 minutes. You can increase this time by 1 minute for every two punches to the balls that you give yourself. Once you've locked in a time, you are to roll 3 six-sided dice. You have as many minutes as you earned to complete the rolled number of edges. If you fail, you're to wear your cache for 1 day per edge you missed.

@Kaiyo: 2 hours or you must stylize every message you post on this forum with pink and italics for 24 hours per late hour.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser: 2 hours or put in one of your vibrating plugs, handcuff yourself and write with your non-dominant hand 30 lines of "I will be more active in responding to Mazey's messages." on paper.

@Jdreno89: 2 hours or your next orgasm must be completed with a clothes peg on your balls.

@Messy_diaper: 2 hours or you are tasked with making a makeshift diaper out of any materials in your house. You are essentially to construct something around yourself that (without you holding it in place) will contain your pee. Once you are wearing the fake diaper, you are to stand in a wash basin or some other container large enough to catch any leakage and piss yourself. Any leakage that enters the basin must be poured over your next meal.

@randomperson12: 2 hours or it's a glass of water followed by 20 lines of "I will learn to control my bladder", followed by 10 minutes of corner time - with this three-step cycle repeated once per hour you were late. Obviously, you cannot break to use the bathroom.

@useless_lucy: 2 hours or the previous dare's 250 word story must be posted online and shared with me.

@Wedgdm: 2 hours or you are to immediately wet yourself upon learning that you have lost this challenge. If you are not able to do so, you are to give yourself an atomic wedgie and drink water until you have the urge to pee (and then you are to wet yourself).

@OutOfMySpace: 2 hours or you are to place your head in the toilet bowl (not touching anything), on your knees and give yourself 25 spanks with a hairbrush. Once done, and with your head still in, flush the toilet.

@ErinYes: 2 hours or complete this to the best of your ability: https://www.faproulette.co/2079/wedgie-lovers-roulette/

@m45396: 2 hours or take off your underwear and stuff it in your mouth for the next 15 minutes. Once done, put it back on.
Thankfully caught this one.
m45396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 12:26 PM   #13818
yidarmy12

I am vulnerable for this one

Limits: public, semi public, face,anal,illegal, family and friends
yidarmy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 12:39 PM   #13819
OutOfMySpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by yidarmy12 View Post
I am vulnerable for this one
To opt in here you must post that you are vulnerable and you must give something to at least 1 other person who is already vulnerable.

Likes: rules, trying out new kinks, light spanking, and possibly a lot more
Punishments: writing lines/copywork
Limits: Pictures (If I feel safe and comfortable, I can send them), scat, messy, sissy
Still exploring my likes and limits, so feel free to try out dares with me

Vulnerable until 06.22.2024
PM Dares
Kik: outofmyspace
OutOfMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 12:43 PM   #13820
yidarmy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy_diaper View Post
9 hours late so 9 days of that

im vulnerable for two weeks
For every hour late it is 1 day locked in a diaper with only 2 daily changes allowe

Limits: public, semi public, face,anal,illegal, family and friends
yidarmy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 02:11 PM   #13821
useless lucy

Quote:

Damn it, missed that one again! I will do so as soon as it is daytime again.
Toys: many household items, electric toothbrush, a buttplug, nipple clamps connected with a chain (~35cm)

Feel free to PM me dares you have
PM dares for Lucy (updated)
useless lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 04:58 PM   #13822
Erinyes
getDare Sweetheart

@OutOfMySpace Reply in 2 hours or find yourself a wedgie dice dare to do

I've tried and failed to go to sleep BC I keep playing w getdare so I'm locking myself out for the next 6 hours. Hope nobody takes advantage...

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 05:38 PM   #13823
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Rip missed this, sooo 2 days it is...

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 06:08 PM   #13824
Shy Leonie

@kaiyo Reply in 2 hours or you play a 2 players battlestrip game with 4 clothes and if you lose, you are exposed for 3 days.

I'm vulnerable

Kik : Kinky_Leonie02

If you want to know more about me, message me

Wallclaimer : LeonieFox
Shy Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 06:28 PM   #13825
Kaiyo
Prodigy

caught, not sure what you mean with exposed but doesnt matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Leonie View Post
@kaiyo Reply in 2 hours or you play a 2 players battlestrip game with 4 clothes and if you lose, you are exposed for 3 days.

I'm vulnerable

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
Old 05-25-2024, 07:01 PM   #13826
MysteryMailMan

@jdreno89 if you don’t reply within 2 hrs you just sleep with a large buttplug inserted in ur ass, and fully cross dress when you sleep for the next week

@wedgdm if you don’t reply within 2 hrs, for the next 3 days you are only allowed to piss in a toilet at 12:00am-12:02am and 12:00pm-12:02pm. If you have to go any other time it must be done through your panties. You are then not allowed to change these panties until your next bathroom period.

I hope I don’t regret this but I am on for 1 week

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MysteryMailMan for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 10:59 PM   #13827
OutOfMySpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
@OutOfMySpace Reply in 2 hours or find yourself a wedgie dice dare to do

I've tried and failed to go to sleep BC I keep playing w getdare so I'm locking myself out for the next 6 hours. Hope nobody takes advantage...
You got me, missed that one

Limits: Pictures (If I feel safe and comfortable, I can send them), scat, messy, sissy

PM Dares
Old 05-25-2024, 10:59 PM   #13828
Messy_diaper

Quote:
Let's do this again.

lost this and that is a great dare thank you

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 03:05 AM   #13829
OutOfMySpace

@MysteryMailMan reply in 2 hours, or you owe me 50 handwritten lines

@Shy Leonie reply in 2 hours, or you owe me 50 handwritten lines

@Erinyes reply in 2 hours, or you owe me 50 handwritten lines

@Messy_diaper reply in 2 hours, or you owe me 50 handwritten lines

PM Dares
Old 05-26-2024, 03:24 AM   #13830
Kaiyo
Prodigy

If you dont reply in 2 hours:

OutOfMySpace
1 Spank on your ass for every minute late

Messy_diaper
you will only be allowed to pee through your underwear for 6 hours for every hour late

MysteryMailMan
you will have to wear on of your roommates thong for as long as you are late. Make sure you have a whale tail and a shirt that is barely long enough. So that if you stretch the whale tail can be visible.
Either do it while she is home or go for a short walk

Shy Leonie
you will be playing a kitten for 3 hours. Always stay on all fours. Eat and Drink out of a bowl (do both during that time), pee while on all fours in your bathtub/shower. Wear cat ears, tailplug and collar/choker if you own anything

Erinyes
For every 30 minutes late you will do the following:
Give yourself a frontal wedgie and a big spank to your cunt, then a normal wedgie and spank both of your ass cheeks once

useless lucy
for every 10 minutes late, you will do one anal thrust and one deepthroat afterwards with the same dildo (if you dont have one, use any phallic object you have at hand)

yidarmy12
punch your balls once for every 30 minutes late

Mazey
for 1 day per hour late, you will have my name written on your body and edge once daily while looking at it in a mirror

m45396
punch your balls once for every 30 minutes late

Wedgdm
Your next time you pee, you have to do it while in a frontal wedgie. You'll keep wearing those panties for the time you are late by

randomperson12
For 1 day per hour late, you have to give out at least 3 dares in this thread daily. You may only work on thinking and writing those dares if both of your holes are filled with a dildo

I hope I got most of yall!
If anyone got tagged that is out, feel free to send me a punishment in my pm's

Likes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares might be back

A Quick Add Thread
The following user says Thank You to Kaiyo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk