Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-25-2024, 08:18 AM   #1351
yourslutt

You will be naked in the corner for ten minutes with your most uncomfortable plug in. You have to hold two pennies to the wall using your tongue and your nose. For everytime you drop a penny you will spank your ass ten times after the corner time is finished

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

Please add to my chastity lock: https://chaster.app/sessions/I3C2c8q42GmEYmiZ
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 08:33 AM   #1352
OutOfMySpace

You will stand blindfolded in the corner with your arms stretched in front of you holding a book with each hand. You will count now till 900. Make sure to start a stopwatch before. If you finish counting to 900 your time in the corner should be over 15 minutes. If not you will restart the whole dare. So going safe an count slowly or hope for your luck!

Likes: rules, trying out new kinks, light spanking, and possibly a lot more
Punishments: writing lines/copywork
Limits: Pictures (If I feel safe and comfortable, I can send them), scat, messy, sissy
Still exploring my likes and limits, so feel free to try out dares with me

Vulnerable until 06.22.2024
PM Dares
Kik: outofmyspace
OutOfMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 04:45 PM   #1353
sply

Kneel on uncooked rice for 15 mins without looking at the timer.

If there are more than 3 minutes differences, redo it again.

With less than 3 minutes difference, every second = 3 spanks to give yourself.

Like: Spanking, Mild pain, Humiliation (mild), Degradation (mild), Giving up control, Lines writing, limited online exposure, cornertime, denial
Dislike: Long denial, Long/boring tasks, Slightly more extreme of the likes
Limits: Public, Illegal, Anal, Scat, Blood, Scars, Family, Blackmail, Face pics, Heavy pain
Toys: Vibrators, Lovense toys (Ferri), nipple clamps (connected with ring gag), hairbrush, household items
sply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 04:23 PM   #1354
bogue270

kneel on uncooked rice for 20 minutes, holding a quarter on the wall with your nose.... each time the quarter drops, add 5 minutes dare must be completed naked.
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 11:52 PM   #1355
TheaTrick

You will be naked in the corner for 20 minutes with your most uncomfortable plug in. You have to hold two pennies to the wall using your tongue and your nose. For every time you drop a penny you will spank your ass ten times (wooden spoon) after the corner time is finished.

Kik: Theatrickally
Telegram: Thea Trick

My Kink list is on my profile, its non-exhaustive lmao

Scat, blood, anything permanently or legally damaging, life ruination

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98223
TheaTrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 11:15 AM   #1356
CummyBoy

Put some ice cubes in your panties, blindfold and gag yourself. Tie your hands behind your back. Now set a timer for 20 minutes.
Stand on tip toes in the corner for those 20 minutes. For every time you drop down on your feet you must spank yourself 20 times afterwards.

25 - M - Switch

Likes : humiliation, messy, sissy, bondage, wedgie, hidden public, body writing,
latex, clothing control, filthy dares, edging, cum play

Limits : family, scat, piss, pics, extreme pain, anal, full public, illegal
Old 06-02-2024, 02:11 PM   #1357
abc12345
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to abc12345

Alright, your corner time needs to be done in a place with hard floors, the easier to clean, the better. you are going to need a few things, rice, 3 raw eggs, and a timer or alarm clock. Start by spreading some raw rice on the floor by the corner, then either wear shorts or take your pants off. Set the timer for 10 minutes. Kneel on the rice, hold one egg against the wall with your nose, and hold the other two on your palms, with your arms stretched out as far as you can. If you drop any eggs, That's OK, buy you will have to clean up nude. Do not get off the rice until the time is up!!

Likes : Truth, dice dares, Petplay, crossdresding, humiliation, embarrassing, degrading, Online, hidden bondage, feet
Dislikes : spanking, webcam, videos, pics, semi-public, pee, writing lines, anal
Limits : other people(family, friends, etc), permanent, illegal, public, extreme pain, scat, poop, showing my face, chastity cage
KIK: abc12345m
telegram: glump123
tumblr: chubbysissyamy
twitter: HofSklave
abc12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 08:07 PM   #1358
Daregurl42

Strip naked and get your ass nice and red with a spanking - minimum 50 spanks. Now stand in the corner with legs spread and bent forward so your naughty red ass is one display. Your cornertime is 15 minutes, but you won't be setting a timer. If you leave before 15 minutes, plug your ass and spank it again, once for each second. If you leave after 15 minutes, edge once for each full minute you were over. Only get to cum if you doubled your cornertime

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 08:53 PM   #1359
wanttobebound

since corner time is a dislike, i am going to pair it up with another dislike - roll a dice. you are in corner time for atleast whatever number you roll multiplied by 3 minutes. you must also edge whatever number you roll multiplied by 2 times. if you can't finish all the edges in that time apply toothpaste on ur nipples and finish ur edges in the corner. you cant get out of the corner till you finish ur edges.

Likes: Orgasm Control and Denial, Post Orgasm T., Milking, Cum Eating

Pain/Mark/Anal-wait till 2nd week of jan

Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Anal, personal information, illegal, outside private zone

Make me lose, contact me if you want to get in touch for long term dares/ TPE!
wanttobebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 12:49 PM   #1360
DreadDare

10 minutes in the corner with nose to the wall. Start a stopwatch beforehand. If you get out of the corner before 10 minutes you must start again from zero. Message me to let me know how long you spent in the corner.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, domestic chores, anal play, exploring humiliation, pain, being bullied, lengthy predicaments

Limits: Face, family

Punishments: corner time, monotonous/tedious time wasting tasks

KIK Dare2Dream0
DreadDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 01:56 AM   #1361
Noldo

10 minutes in the corner, naked and plugged. Start a counter, put it where you can’t see it and count the 600 out loud before you leave the corner. Check the time: spank yourself once for every second you got wrong (either because you went too long or too short).

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:09 PM   #1362
grambow

Fully nude kneeling at corner for 10 Minutes. Hands behind head and nose touch wall. Hold a piece of paper with nose. If the paper falls down, repeat this dare

kik: rgrambow

grambow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time