Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2024, 02:40 PM   #151
GD_SB

The dare: All locked up!

The preparation

Get some non-transparent tape, I usually use painter’s tape, but could also be some tape from a first aid kit. Choose one of your fellow readers of this thread as a „dare helper“ and make up some time with him when you will finish a swim and he will be available.
Now prepare the lock: There’s some mechanism where you can set your own code. Mostly you pull some button or open the lock into some special position. Set some random code without looking at the lock. Then lay it down, the lock should be in „open“ position now, take a photo with your mobile, avoid looking intensely on your display. Don’t zoom in, it’ll make it hard for you to read the code by accident if the lock is only some small object on your display. Send the pic to your dare helper and get confirmed he can read the code when zooming into the pic. Then use some small strap of your tape and, without looking directly at the lock, tape the number rings carefully without moving them.

You now have an unlocked lock with a code only your dare helper knows. Delete the photo on your mobile. If you’re really daring, also delete it from the trash bin.

The dare

Go swimming as usual, I suggest to do some dares during your stay to warm you up. Back in the locker room undress completely, well you wanna take some shower! ;-) Put everything except your mobile into your locker, get the lock in place, close it, and without looking directly at the lock rip off the tape and set some random numbers. As soon as you locked everything up, you realize that your mobile has to go into the locker too and you should get your towel out. But you are now…

Trapped

At that point, text your dare partner and ask him for the code. Hopefully you choose the right person. Will you get the code quickly or will you have to wait some time? Will it be easy and you just get the code by asking for it, or will you have to "work" for the code? Hop around the locker room on one foot, sing some song, do some edges, ....? Or maybe even "work" for every single number? Who knows…. Of course you could just go on your own anytime und try the 10.000 combinations until you find the right one.

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GD_SB for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 04:37 PM   #152
WetSwimmerGirl

GD, since you proposed it, the honor of being my partner-in-crime goes to you. As we talked, we will do this on Wednesday. Personally, I cant wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_SB View Post
The dare: All locked up!

The preparation

Get some non-transparent tape, I usually use painter’s tape, but could also be some tape from a first aid kit. Choose one of your fellow readers of this thread as a „dare helper“ and make up some time with him when you will finish a swim and he will be available.
Now prepare the lock: There’s some mechanism where you can set your own code. Mostly you pull some button or open the lock into some special position. Set some random code without looking at the lock. Then lay it down, the lock should be in „open“ position now, take a photo with your mobile, avoid looking intensely on your display. Don’t zoom in, it’ll make it hard for you to read the code by accident if the lock is only some small object on your display. Send the pic to your dare helper and get confirmed he can read the code when zooming into the pic. Then use some small strap of your tape and, without looking directly at the lock, tape the number rings carefully without moving them.

You now have an unlocked lock with a code only your dare helper knows. Delete the photo on your mobile. If you’re really daring, also delete it from the trash bin.

The dare

Go swimming as usual, I suggest to do some dares during your stay to warm you up. Back in the locker room undress completely, well you wanna take some shower! ;-) Put everything except your mobile into your locker, get the lock in place, close it, and without looking directly at the lock rip off the tape and set some random numbers. As soon as you locked everything up, you realize that your mobile has to go into the locker too and you should get your towel out. But you are now…

Trapped

At that point, text your dare partner and ask him for the code. Hopefully you choose the right person. Will you get the code quickly or will you have to wait some time? Will it be easy and you just get the code by asking for it, or will you have to "work" for the code? Hop around the locker room on one foot, sing some song, do some edges, ....? Or maybe even "work" for every single number? Who knows…. Of course you could just go on your own anytime und try the 10.000 combinations until you find the right one.

Discord & KIK: WetSwimmerGirl

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

No PM Dares at the moment.

Last Orgasm: May 18, June 9
Denied until: August 25
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 09:06 PM   #153
WetSwimmerGirl

Wow, I am very impressed that the two of you have beem talking to each other and collaborating in putting together this dare. I'm actually very humbled! Thank you

I wont lie - this dare is not easy, and I probably won't be able to pull it off in full. However, to recognize your efforts, I will committ to doing at least some aspect of the dare that I think you will be pleased with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Dear little swimmer,

as your previous dare at the coffee stop was so successful, and the guy dared you to "come back soon", Austin and me worked together how a possible return could look like:

Drive to the coffee shop, the same time and day as last time, before you going for a swim. Order an "Iced London Tittie", not an "Tea"!
You will wear a short skirt, panties, a bra and a shirt, no shoes. You will drive the car bare foot, at least through the drive through. Your bikini on the passenger seat. Make some small talk with the guy.
If it is the same guy as last time (if not, skip directly to part 2): ask him what is his shift and what are his usual working times. Then tell him, you have been in a hurry, and forgot your socks. If he can borrow you his socks. You should offer your bra in return. If he doesn't accept, offer your panties also. See if you can get his socks, but in any case, proceed with:
Part 2: After receiving socks (or not), ask him if he mind if you quickly change into your bikini (again, you are in a hurry and want to make use of the waiting time). Probably he won't mind, so then change inside the car into your bikini.
If you didn't receive socks, you must stay bare foot until you are home again. If you did receive them, you may wear your shoes again after you drink your coffee.

Many thanks Austin, it was fun to collaborate

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

The following 2 users say Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 10:19 PM   #154
Austin1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Wow, I am very impressed that the two of you have beem talking to each other and collaborating in putting together this dare. I'm actually very humbled! Thank you

I wont lie - this dare is not easy, and I probably won't be able to pull it off in full. However, to recognize your efforts, I will committ to doing at least some aspect of the dare that I think you will be pleased with!
Thank you we did try and make it fun but difficult.. we all know it’s gonna be a very difficult dare to compete in full so thank you for willing to try it in some aspect of it
Can’t wait to read this report
Austin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 10:32 PM   #155
GD_SB

Quote:
GD, since you proposed it, the honor of being my partner-in-crime goes to you. As we talked, we will do this on Wednesday. Personally, I cant wait
I'm very glad you choose me and looking forward to Wednesday. Sadly our schedules didn't match for an earlier time... But, well, you can spend the remaining days thinking about how easy - or not - you'll get the code then ;-)

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 10:48 PM   #156
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Blue, I'd guess that they will certainly be keeping a curious eye out. There are many younger swimmers here, from 18 to 24, college-age. So I think they will understand.
For some reason, I was imagining everyone there to be older. In that case, you are definitely going to be getting a lot of smiles

Some very fun and daring dares in here too. Looking forward to see what you are going to try and get away with next.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 11:40 PM   #157
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Actually we weren't quite sure if it was a little much or not. Also since we talked it is now a dare combining a few elements and therefore a bit more complex than usual

We can now reduce the scope to a level where you feel comfortable, so it is harder to chicken out when you do it.
Then that would be the minimum level, and the full dare would be optional, depending on the situation and your mood
What would be your suggestion?

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-24-2024, 02:17 AM   #158
r0ver
getDare Addict

Slightly diverting from the swimming theme again I'm afraid, but here is another drive thru dare.

At a drive thru
Wear a thin light coloured t-shirt with no bra.
On top of whatever else you order also get a water or soft drink. Try and place an order that is likely to take a while to prepare.
When you pull up tell the server you're feeling hot and ask if they could give you the water/ soft drink before prepping the rest of the order.
'Accidentally' spill it down yourself. Make a big show of needing a napkin to clean yourself before declaring you'll have to take the shirt off to let it dry.
If going braless is a bit too blatant, you could wear a triangle bikini top that you've subtly adjusted to reveal your nipples. Or a see-through when wet bikini/ swimsuit.

Or if you really want to push it go bottomless. If you're wearing a long enough shirt to start it might not be obvious, but as soon as its off it'll be very clear.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:33 AM   #159
r0ver
getDare Addict

So Austin1985 approached me to brainstorm some more ideas.
We came up with not one but two dares for coffee shops

First one for indoor at a coffee shop:
Go out wearing bikini top bikini and bottoms and short shorts then find somewhere like an indoor coffee shop order coffee get them to bring coffee to table before sitting down but handcuff key out of reach of where you are sitting. ( I.e table opposite or on floor under chairs ect at least 5 meters away)
then you must attach the handcuffs to back of chair( or top of leg of chair )
Then attach cuffs to shorts and bikini bottom ( can’t wear tie up ones) is cuffs are attached to chair leg if attach to top ( must be a top that needs to come off over your head) you must stay at least a hour then try and get keys good luck

(To add some jeopardy make sure you have a big drink and dont try to escape your predicament until you need to use the bathroom - this makes you less in control of the timing and can't just wait until its quiet )
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 05-24-2024, 03:36 AM   #160
r0ver
getDare Addict

And second one for a drive thru

Go out wearing just a bikini. Without ties or fastenings so it has to be pulled on.
Before leaving attach one end of the handcuffs to somewhere in the car. (Seat base something that won’t move)

Before going through the drive thru take off an item of clothing and attach it to the other end of the handcuffs so that you need the key to retrieve it.
toss a coin to decide which you take off
Heads: take off your bikini top.
Tails: take off yoir bikini bottoms.

The handcuffs key also needs to be placed out of easy reach. To decide where it'll go roll a dice:

1) under the drivers sear
2) under the passenger seat.
3) in the glove compartment
4) on the back seat
5) in the trunk
6) roll again. However remove both top and bottom and attach them to the handcuffs.

Then you must attach the item you have taken off to the other end of the handcuffs.
Then you place an order that'll take time to make, like the iced tea you had last time.
In that time you have to retrieve the key and get redressed.

Have fun and as with the other tasks we are open to negotiating
Old 05-24-2024, 05:01 AM   #161
hornywave69143

Quote:
Thanks hornywave! A few more weeks of denial, and I have a feeling I may be craving to play with myself in many other places as well

But I know what you mean. I can definitely push out my behind and sway it, raise my breasts and massage them while holding them up, massage succulently down my tummy between my legs with lots of lather, an extra moan, closing the eyes and biting a lip. Something like that, right?

Yes you got it right, you enjoy yourself and let other enjoy you so it's a win win and little risk won't harm

For add ons keep eyes close or ask someone when your soap falls out lol

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: @Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 07:45 AM   #162
WetSwimmerGirl

Default I've been marked... A more extreme way

So this morning I woke up to a rather interesting (and probably even a bit extreme) "You've been marked" PM. And although I am sure many of you will appreciate this PM (and possibly even thank the secret darer), reading it shook off any remnant of sleep I may have had better than any cup of coffee would, while reminding me that I haven't cum for 6 days and still have over 2 weeks left on my calendar (which, by the way, some of you are clearly conspiring to increase).

The request was: "On one arm, so that it is really visible, in really big writing: "www.getdare.com"; and on the other arm "WetSwimmerGirl" ."

Think about it, and think about the implications. Yes, I can just see many of you already starting to smile in anticipation.

So, this was clearly not my intent for this PM category, however I get it that it wasn't specific enough, so a PM Dare is a PM Dare. And this was a quite irresistible dare, too. So, I took my black sharpie and wrote the words on my arms.

Obviously, the risk was huge as people may indeed see it, google it, search me, and find out all about my adventures and desires to do all sort of dares, in fact they may even start paying careful attention and be observing them in real time with their own eyes. (PM "Free!" anyone?)

Now, I also read the dare carefully. So I wrote it on my inner biceps, from the armpit to my elbow. Big, bold, black letters, just like the darer wanted. And very visible under certain conditions.

Even though I wore a t-shirt to the pool and back, some of the writing was sticking out - but not much and clearly not whole words. (And before you start asking, no, it wasn't just a t-shirt but bra, panties, shorts, and shoes as well).

Changing into the swimsuit was rather uneventful. So much so that I actually forgot about the writing and, entering the pool deck, started doing stretches for a few minutes. Then the writing caught my eye, and I lowered arms, blushing and darting my eyes around the deck to see who may have seen it. Whether people saw it or not shall remain unknown. Whether they were able to read it or not shall remain unknown. And whether they will go to the website to find this wetswimmergirll shall also remain a mystery.

Swimming was great! Yes, during free style, the arms went up, and with each stroke, so did the letters. Website and my name, website and my name, again and again and again... But I doubt anyone was able to read it.... Well, maybe the lifeguard, that may become known.

The chlorinated water eroded some of the writing, and the shower (a cold one, with some moaning, and extra lathering - those who PMs me these requests know who you are) washed all all but a thin outline of the writing that was eaten deeper into skin.

With this, however, I will certainly tighten my rules around this PM.

P.S. Oh, and by the way, some of the PMs change slightly from day to day. For example, the writing PM was usually limited to one per day, first come first serve, but last night I made a Friday special with "3 writings". Other PMs will also change from time to time to make sure you keep an eye on it.

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-24-2024 at 07:48 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-24-2024, 07:56 AM   #163
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You're really disciplined. Pity you changed the dare, would have saved you a lot of money (and embarrassing coffee shop dares) if you didn't need the coffee any more.

And thanks for letting us know about this creative pm dare.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:01 AM   #164
WetSwimmerGirl

Dontgetcaught,

I didn't forget about this. This is a very nice dare and, compared to some other ones, is perhaps more manageable, even though it does have parts that make me hold my breath and tingle with trepidation and embarrassment.

I am not sure which option is easier and which one is harder. They have different unique challenges.

Here is what I think: The attendant dare is doable, and I will try to get it on my calendar. However, I'll hold off any the hand car was dare until the weather gets warmer.

Yeah, we're moving further and further away from the pool and swimming here, but I am ok with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
Same dare as the coffee dare but this time go to a drive through car wash where there is an attendant present that you pay to use the car wash. Have your small triangle bikini top on and have your areola exposed for the attendant's viewing pleasure! This time though make sure to bring an extra swimsuit and while you are in the car wash you must get naked and change swimsuits! You better be quick. If you think it will be too hard to do it fast enough, maybe start with your bottoms already removed as you arrive at the car wash and then on your way out try to wave to the attendant so they can see you are now in a different top/swimsuit.

Another car wash dare, go to one of the self serve car washes wearing the same top. Wear whatever you please on bottom but to make it fun it could be some sort of skirt or shorts but definitely no underwear. Or even a swimsuit coverup like the one you wore on your first dare. I'll let you decide whether or not you have a swimsuit bottom on or not. The catch is that once you get there you should attempt to wash your car with your bikini top pulled to the side of each of your breasts! As long as your back is facing people no one will have any idea that you are bare chested on the front. You might have to be careful with how you position yourself but it should be totally doable without flashing anyone.

Old 05-24-2024, 11:23 AM   #165
WetSwimmerGirl

I am going to take Saturday off to spend some time with friends and family, so don't expect me here until Sunday morning

I may or may not be checking KiK and Discord, but PM Dares are still open and are accumulating until I return.

Since all of you appeared to have conspired to send me a lot of Poke Poke and No No Nos.... integrity of my swimsuit is starting to become a concern (pic of suit coming on Monday) and my denial is just growing and growing... There are other PM dares, you know

Next week I'm also going to get a couple of special PMs reserved just for active participants

Advertisements
Kink Talk