Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2024, 02:40 PM   #11
GD_SB

The dare: All locked up!

The preparation

Get some non-transparent tape, I usually use painter’s tape, but could also be some tape from a first aid kit. Choose one of your fellow readers of this thread as a „dare helper“ and make up some time with him when you will finish a swim and he will be available.
Now prepare the lock: There’s some mechanism where you can set your own code. Mostly you pull some button or open the lock into some special position. Set some random code without looking at the lock. Then lay it down, the lock should be in „open“ position now, take a photo with your mobile, avoid looking intensely on your display. Don’t zoom in, it’ll make it hard for you to read the code by accident if the lock is only some small object on your display. Send the pic to your dare helper and get confirmed he can read the code when zooming into the pic. Then use some small strap of your tape and, without looking directly at the lock, tape the number rings carefully without moving them.

You now have an unlocked lock with a code only your dare helper knows. Delete the photo on your mobile. If you’re really daring, also delete it from the trash bin.

The dare

Go swimming as usual, I suggest to do some dares during your stay to warm you up. Back in the locker room undress completely, well you wanna take some shower! ;-) Put everything except your mobile into your locker, get the lock in place, close it, and without looking directly at the lock rip off the tape and set some random numbers. As soon as you locked everything up, you realize that your mobile has to go into the locker too and you should get your towel out. But you are now…

Trapped

At that point, text your dare partner and ask him for the code. Hopefully you choose the right person. Will you get the code quickly or will you have to wait some time? Will it be easy and you just get the code by asking for it, or will you have to "work" for the code? Hop around the locker room on one foot, sing some song, do some edges, ....? Or maybe even "work" for every single number? Who knows…. Of course you could just go on your own anytime und try the 10.000 combinations until you find the right one.

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GD_SB for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk