Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2024, 02:05 AM   #136
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Cuddle, this is very creative! I absolutely love how it becomes uncontrollable - like you said, you'll never quite know the time and the place.

In fact, I am thinking I will add this as a PM dare.
A way to up the risk on this one, or other versions of the dissoving/ disintegrating swimsuit dare.
It does rely on there being more than one locker being available to use
Take your padlock with a key. Leave the key in your car.
Lock everything except your swimsuit and car key in one locker that you lock with the padlock with a key.
Put your car key in another locker whilst you swim to keep it safe.
When you get back from swimming you'll have to retrieve the locker key from your car.

(You could also do other versions of this dare. For example using the combination lock on your locker when you swim, then locking everything except a towel and your car keys away with the keylock padlock
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 02:13 AM   #137
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Yeah, these are cheap! I can get one from a hardware store anytime. That's 10,000 combinations though
How about if you bought a certain number of identical padlocks. Set each with a different combination yourself. Then you have that number of combinations as the max number to cycle through. To keep it relatively simple you could use 10 locks with 0000, 1111, 2222 etc.

You can make it harder by having more locks, or using less easy to remember combinations.
Old 05-23-2024, 02:37 AM   #138
hornywave69143

In changing room do not lock the door or keep the curatins open and bath like you are inviting or playing with your self seduce others basically

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: @Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornywave69143 for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 03:05 AM   #139
GD_SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin1985 View Post
A lock like this one
That's exactly what I meant. The dare I have in mind is quite simple, but still needs some preparation ;-)
I will explain in detail as soon as some lock of this type is available.

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 06:40 AM   #140
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_SB View Post
That's exactly what I meant. The dare I have in mind is quite simple, but still needs some preparation ;-)
I will explain in detail as soon as some lock of this type is available.
Looks like you guys are leaving me no choice! I am going to pick up this type of lock right away. Should be back in about an hour.

Discord & KIK: WetSwimmerGirl

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

No PM Dares at the moment.

Last Orgasm: May 18, June 9
Denied until: August 25
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 06:47 AM   #141
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornywave69143 View Post
In changing room do not lock the door or keep the curatins open and bath like you are inviting or playing with your self seduce others basically
Thanks hornywave! A few more weeks of denial, and I have a feeling I may be craving to play with myself in many other places as well

But I know what you mean. I can definitely push out my behind and sway it, raise my breasts and massage them while holding them up, massage succulently down my tummy between my legs with lots of lather, an extra moan, closing the eyes and biting a lip. Something like that, right?

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-23-2024 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-23-2024, 07:05 AM   #142
WetSwimmerGirl

I've been marked! A mystery participant has invoked a new PM and had me write "32C" on my left breast before I had a chance to go swimming.

Swimming was great but CHANGING with that marking was tricky, and I got a few smiles from other women in the locker room when they saw it. Quite embarrassing I must say. But everyone understands that a 20 year old swimmer can also get horny and a bit wild, right?

The following 4 users say Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 07:25 AM   #143
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Cuddle, this is very creative! I absolutely love how it becomes uncontrollable - like you said, you'll never quite know the time and the place.

In fact, I am thinking I will add this as a PM dare.
If its not against your limits could you share pictures of the swimsuit as it gets progressively holier (not necessarily whilst you are wearing it, although that would be a bonus).
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 07:36 AM   #144
Austin1985

Quote:
I've been marked! A mystery participant has invoked a new PM and had me write "32C" on my left breast before I had a chance to go swimming.

Swimming was great but CHANGING with that marking was tricky, and I got a few smiles from other women in the locker room when they saw it. Quite embarrassing I must say. But everyone understands that a 20 year old swimmer can also get horny and a bit wild, right?
Wow that sounds interesting
Austin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 08:49 AM   #145
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:

Very understandable. I do wonder if they will be on the lookout more now for the daring clumsy girl who keeps accidentally exposing herself. You might get a few more peeks and smiles!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 09:54 AM   #146
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Very understandable. I do wonder if they will be on the lookout more now for the daring clumsy girl who keeps accidentally exposing herself. You might get a few more peeks and smiles!
Blue, I'd guess that they will certainly be keeping a curious eye out. There are many younger swimmers here, from 18 to 24, college-age. So I think they will understand.

Old 05-23-2024, 12:47 PM   #147
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Looks like you guys are leaving me no choice! I am going to pick up this type of lock right away. Should be back in about an hour.
Ok, I finally got the lock! 4 digits.

Old 05-23-2024, 12:51 PM   #148
Austin1985

Quote:
Ok, I finally got the lock! 4 digits.
Cool just the 1 lock or multi pack??
Austin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 01:13 PM   #149
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Dear little swimmer,

as your previous dare at the coffee stop was so successful, and the guy dared you to "come back soon", Austin and me worked together how a possible return could look like:

Drive to the coffee shop, the same time and day as last time, before you going for a swim. Order an "Iced London Tittie", not an "Tea"!
You will wear a short skirt, panties, a bra and a shirt, no shoes. You will drive the car bare foot, at least through the drive through. Your bikini on the passenger seat. Make some small talk with the guy.
If it is the same guy as last time (if not, skip directly to part 2): ask him what is his shift and what are his usual working times. Then tell him, you have been in a hurry, and forgot your socks. If he can borrow you his socks. You should offer your bra in return. If he doesn't accept, offer your panties also. See if you can get his socks, but in any case, proceed with:
Part 2: After receiving socks (or not), ask him if he mind if you quickly change into your bikini (again, you are in a hurry and want to make use of the waiting time). Probably he won't mind, so then change inside the car into your bikini.
If you didn't receive socks, you must stay bare foot until you are home again. If you did receive them, you may wear your shoes again after you drink your coffee.

Many thanks Austin, it was fun to collaborate

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-23-2024, 01:37 PM   #150
dontgetcaught

Same dare as the coffee dare but this time go to a drive through car wash where there is an attendant present that you pay to use the car wash. Have your small triangle bikini top on and have your areola exposed for the attendant's viewing pleasure! This time though make sure to bring an extra swimsuit and while you are in the car wash you must get naked and change swimsuits! You better be quick. If you think it will be too hard to do it fast enough, maybe start with your bottoms already removed as you arrive at the car wash and then on your way out try to wave to the attendant so they can see you are now in a different top/swimsuit.

Another car wash dare, go to one of the self serve car washes wearing the same top. Wear whatever you please on bottom but to make it fun it could be some sort of skirt or shorts but definitely no underwear. Or even a swimsuit coverup like the one you wore on your first dare. I'll let you decide whether or not you have a swimsuit bottom on or not. The catch is that once you get there you should attempt to wash your car with your bikini top pulled to the side of each of your breasts! As long as your back is facing people no one will have any idea that you are bare chested on the front. You might have to be careful with how you position yourself but it should be totally doable without flashing anyone.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk