Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-18-2024, 10:52 PM   #31
sluttymeowmeow

Default Punishment Diaries

Daddy caught me lying about something. Not major but he still decided to punish me. My punishment entailed wearing a clip on septum ring and a male pattern baldness haircut with the top shaved smooth. At the salon after getting it done he spat on my head and made me rub it in. He made me wear a halter top and denim skirt with knee-high boots. No bra no panties. He has invited 3 of his kinky friends over for my punishment. We return home and he strips me naked before they arrive.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 02:35 AM   #32
sluttymeowmeow

My crotch pounds increasingly hard and moisture builds inside me at this thought - I'm eager for that type of control deep in my loins. I've missed it. I need it. I have not been played with in a while.

Your penis swells at the rawness of my reaction and you're tempted to shove your cock down my throat and put me to good use but you know I need something more - a punishment. Daddy knows just what that might be. I yearn for his strictness and deep control and he is going to give me just that.
he drags me aggressively toward him and deftly strips me down, leaving me shyly nude before him. He makes sure to remark with disdain how wet I am, and I blush, but at least my chin-length bob hides my face a bit.

He grabs my bob and notes with satisfaction that it feels thick and well kept and yet it irritates him to see his former buzzed slave with such long hair. I felt my literal transformation into his possession as I was shorn and he was immediately much more satisfied with me in my bald vulnerability... precisely as it should be.

As far as daddy was concerned, keeping me in a buzz was the right decision because it enhanced my natural inclination toward slavehood which was so clearly good for me. I flourished as a slave. Daddy loved how neat my buzz was, how cleanly off the ears and neck it was, and how it was out of my face - hair that covered a slaves face and blocked his view of her expression was a particular pet peeves of daddy's that had been solved more than once in the past by him shearing very short bangs in a slave's hair.

He never let me have much hair.

When I stood before him completely nude as I typically was at home in my freshly buzzed head, ears neck and forehead galore, there was nowhere to hide. I felt maximal affinity with my slavehood...I understood innately that he possessed me and my only role was to do whatever he told me to, whether that be bend over to get fucked up the ass or bend my chin down to be shorn or cook him breakfast or whatever. I loved existing to serve him. I was never happier than when I was a slave.

I want to be deeply subjugated and used and humiliated and I want the boundaries of my submission pushed and I want someone to be very strict, but I don't want someone who doesn't care or who is just mean. Daddy also cherishes me and cares about me. It's his care that drives him. I always felt safe with him. Slaves need to be regularly humiliated to keep them in their place. I enjoyed the quick slaps to my face and bald head.

He began with a pair of scissors and start chopping making it clear things will go much shorter. It doesn't take long until my bob is reduced to a pathetic inch or so all over. He take special pleasure chopping off the front. In fact he presses the scissors close to the scalp as you shear off my bangs down to maybe a quarter of an inch. Huge chunks of hair rain down in my lap.

I feel no hair on my ears or neck. My head feels light and cold and still it's not enough. Daddy fires up the clippers and presses my head down and begins running the bare clippers up the back, shaving my head to a 0. He runs the clippers around each ear shaving inch-long chunks into my lap... everything I had left. I'm so wet and hard that all I can think of how badly I want to be fucked. I feel so naked in my bald head.

He puts a #1 guide on the clippers and then he unties me and with his free hand to pull me up and give me a hard spanking.Then he forces me to kneel before him on my bright red ass and shoves his cock in my face and brutally shave the rest of my hair down to nothing while ramming his dick into my throat. He cums hard and I swallow.

He felt how much deeper my submission is in my bald head kneeling before him. He took me over his lap and gave me another good hard hiding.

"Please daddy will you fuck me?" I beg. My cunt is engorged and pounding.
My cunt is so engorged that it's pounding and heavy. I groan in agony.

I was shaved bald with a straight razor and kept that for weeks. I llove being put in my place. I loved being owned. I loved being punished. I loved the vulnerability of nothing to hide behind.
Old 05-28-2024, 02:43 AM   #33
sluttymeowmeow

He had ordered me to, every other Sunday, set up the chair, newspaper, clippers, and cape and then come to him, nude, and humbly ask him to buzz me down to a proper slave style.He was very satisfied with me in the guardless buzz. It drew out my submissive and servile side more. I spent a lot of time nude, and the buzz enhanced that vulnerable subjugated feeling of nudity. I felt my place more strongly. He also was much happier with how tidy my buzz looked.

Me in this haircut turned him on more so I found myself acting as a sexual slave more frequently and I loved that. This meant that I spent more time horny but unreleased which enhanced my drive to please and serve. My 0 buzz was one big positive feedback loop for our dynamic...if only I didn't have to be effectively bald.

In spite of all the positive effects from keeping me in the guardless buzz, after awhile he tired of it and wanted to mix things up. He likes to keep me on my toes. And he felt like doing something more drastic.

A month later I had a medium length buzz and he sat me down again to fade the back and sides to a 0. Again it was a pretty aggressive fade leaving me practically bald on most of my head. Then he produced a straight razor. Silently he placed one firm hand on my shoulder and lightly pressed the razor to my neck. I wasnt tied down but I may as well have been with the amount of figurative control he exerted over me. I had to still my squirm lest the razor cut my vulnerable neck.

Then he pushed my chin to my chest and used the razor to shave my nape and around my ears. I hate the stark look of the razor fade but he thinks it looks quite neat. He led me upstairs and put his hand against my bald nape, pressing my face into the bed, making it quite difficult to breathe and bending me over the edge of the bed so that he could fuck me from behind. His strong fingers against my smooth nape, together with my face smashed into the bed, my difficulty breathing, and the rough way he was riding me, only made me more aroused. He came very quickly and then held me in this position while he spanked me up and down my bum and upper thighs.

"Good," he said. "Good girl."

Feeling quite slave like due to being so used, I am thrilled by this tiny bit of praise. I lap it up eagerly. He beckons me onto his lap and I climb onto him, my wet nether regions against his bare legs. He holds me against him with one arm (I can tell that I wouldn't be able to free myself because he's quite a bit stronger than me) and it makes me feel safe and reminds me that he likes to use me but he also cares, a combination I find very hot.

He uses his other hand to aggressively massage my head, feeling the bristly hair cut short by his hand, and I can feel him getting a little hard against my bare legs. Soon he's pressed me into a kneel and shoved his cock down my throat. I give him head at least once a day if not more and I love it - I love to be able to please him so directly and kneeling before him with his cock gagging me feels so satisfyingly slave like...and so authentic...exactly where I want to be. I happily suck him peering up at him in my new tidy haircut. After he came and I swallowed, he pats his lap and I climb back up.

"I'm letting your hair grow for a period of time," he tells me. It's purely about my pleasure and what's good for you."My pussy is pounding and slick at this thought. I know he's quite serious. I'm so aroused and desperate for release at the idea of him shaving me bald as punishment."Yes, Sir" I manage to say.

"Good girl," he says approvingly enjoying the arousal on my face. "That means you follow the meal plan I've laid out for you, you drink 12 glasses of water a day, you exercise according to the plan I've made for you, you get 8 hours of sleep and of course that you brush, wash, and condition your hair every day."

Another month or so goes by and the top of my hair has gotten bushy and the back and sides have grown out. I have been doing a good job of keeping up with my tasks. This isn't shocking seeing how this has been the case with all the decisions he's made for me. When he collared me I was a mess in every way and now I'm much healthier and happier.

He picks up the guardless clippers and begins to clean up my nape and around the ears. I know he probably really wants to and frankly I kind of want him to, too, because it's so hot. But thankfully he has far more patience than I do.

After he's denuded and blended the back and sides, he puts the clippers down and picks up the scissors and goes to work trimming the top just a tiny bit, to keep it healthy. He can feel my relief. Then he comes around front and combs my bangs down. They almost reach my eyebrows and he makes a disapproving sound. " His dick presses hard against his pants - clearly I'll be having a meal soon.

"We need to take these up quite short because I don't want to have to trim them constantly," he adds. He places the scissors quite high on my forehead and inch long clumps fall into my lap - he's shearing off a good amount of the hair in front. I'm so turned on that he's yet again inflicting a severe cut on me but I can tell that these bangs will be quite short and humiliating. After he's finished he steps back to admire my short bangs. I immediately feel more vulnerable and embarrassed with no hair on my forehead.

"I think they need to go a bit shorter," he says. He quickly slaps my face and pulls me up out of the chair to seat my butt several times before plopping me back down on my burning ass. His discipline spankings are quite hard.I am so wet that the chair is slick beneath me.

"Now sit still while I trim these bangs up higher or I might get them uneven and have to cut them more" he tells me grinning. "

He shears the bangs even shorter - silly short. He wants me to feel exposed in front and to feel humiliated because it's good for me. And, to be fair, it truly is good for me. The more slave like I am - the more I feel owned, used, controlled, servile, exposed, vulnerable, etc - the happier I am. Humiliation and degradation are one piece of drawing out my natural slaveness. I have a tendency to fall back into my disrespectful non-slave self so things that remind me of my status like severely short haircuts and regularly being used and in service really help me to stay in my proper role. Humiliation is good for slaves, just like being in service and being used and subjugated is good for slaves, and these new bangs are quite humiliating. Like clockwork I feel myself becoming more submissive as a result of these super short bangs. I want to be on my knees with his cock down my throat.

I'm grateful to keep a bit of hair though - for now anyway. He fucks my mouth, pleased with my new tidy hair and very short bangs and then pins me on the bed and fucks me again with the explicit instruction that I'm just an object for him to cum with. Afterward he sticks four fingers up there and diddles me hard and I'm on the edge of orgasm - I'm so wet and engorged that I am reduced to begging so pathetically.
Old 05-28-2024, 02:51 AM   #34
sluttymeowmeow

Default Another shave

We'd been growing my hair out so that Daddy could inflict a big chop. Right now my hair was nearing the bottom of my ears but with a rather severe undercut (because he didn't want me to forget the feeling of having my head forced down and the clippers shaving my hair down to the proper length for him. Any time he bound me to tthe chair, I always lost a substantial amount of hair, leave me feeling subjugated, vulnerable, bald and horny af while I was on my knees servicing him after another brutal cut. Truth be told these were some of my favorite moments.

I assumed this session today would involve a fresh undercut and probably some trimming of the bangs and sides. Wordlessly he fired up the clippers and pressed my chin to my chest - seemingly just an undercut trim. I relaxed a bit as he took my undercut back down to a tight #0. Clippings floated onto my nude frame. This rough handling and brutally short undercut definitely had their intended effect of making me feel my servile role.

Suddenly he grabbed the hair on top of my head hard and dragged me off the chair and forced me into a kneel before you, putting your hard cock down my throat (now a very familiar position to me). I feel the D/s energy rising and I become even more aroused like a slut would, getting my wetness down my thighs and onto the floor.

Without warning daddy took the guardless clippers and run them right down the middle of my hair! I am muffled by his inflating cock, which is gagging me. All the better as far as he iss concerned. Hewanted to put me in my place, knowing both that I pathetically long to be in my place and also that it's good for me to be in my place.

After all my primary purpose is to be a slut that get him off when he feels like it. And if shaving me down is how he wants to get off, then my job is to facilitate it, not to cry and whine about being treated like the property that I am.

He busts his load before he even finished shaving me down and I swallow as he continues purposefully and roughly stripping me of every last vestige of long hair. My hair is scattered about everywhere. Daddy is quite pleased - the only proper cut for a slave is an extremely short buzz that marks them, never letting them forget for a moment what they are.

"Stand up and hold your ankles," Daddy says.

"Yes, Sir,' I reply, feeling so deeply subjugated and just waiting nothing more than to be obedient and submissive and to please you.

I assume the humiliating position with my bum sticking straight up. Daddy takes a moment to peel me open and see with satisfaction that I'm quite wet and engorged - proof that he is right to put me in my place with that brutal shave.

There I am, nude, bald, bent over, baring my rear for you to spank and it's not clear to me why because daddy feels like it.

After leaving my bum with many red marks me feeling my place even more strongly as a willing obedient subject in his activities, he forces me to the ground, specifically pressing my bald head face first into the carpet as he takes me doggystyle. He keep riding me like the whore that I am, again reducing me to a possession who solely exists to pleasure him and, pathetically, I love that. That's what I want to be.
Old 05-29-2024, 03:02 AM   #35
sluttymeowmeow

-Liberal use of me as a sexual slave through regular fucking of my orifices (every day, often pinning or tying me down...Also every day his erect cock is shoved down my throat, the way a slave is meant to have sex, on her knees

-Being kept nude as much as possible. Being regularly humiliated and degraded.

-Self maintenance tasks to keep his property (my body) in mint condition
I was wearing a very short skirt and tight top, which he had chosen, and was dolled up according to his instructions: my nails buffed and polished, my legs shaved, my whole body lotioned, my makeup carefully applied, his collar around my neck (in the form of a choker...I only wear my real collar in the house), and my carefully coiffed blond hair hanging down my back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me protectively outside to the car, depositing me in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked anxiously.

"Shush," he told me punctuated with a light slap to my face. "You don't need to know."

I studied the route for clues of our destination but I remained perplexed. We pull up into a strip mall right in front of an old fashioned barbers shop but I'm still blithely unaware of what is coming. He grabs me by the wrist and leads me into the barbershop. I assume we must be there for him even though his hair is already nearly cut.

"She needs a good short cut to get rid of this mess," he tells the receptionist quite loudly. He tugs rather hard on the end of my long hair. Everyone in the shop turns to stare at me. I'm so shocked that at first I thought he was kidding.
He drags me by the wrist to sit down to wait. He doesn't care about my opinion - he just can't wait to tidy me up. Plenty of forehead, neck and ears are what's on the menu - and after that he doesn't want to see a mop on my head ever again. He's so hard that he wishes he could fuck my mouth right now.

Soon I'm in the chair with a grizzly barber snapping a cape around my neck.

"My that's more hair than any one person needs," the barber comments.

"Yes we're actually here to get her cleaned up," my owner interjects. "Buzz her down to a #4 to start."

"Great choice,' the barber says enthusiastically. "This will look much sharper and be far easier to care for than all that hair you have now."

They're talking like I'm not even there. I'm also so aroused under my cape. I wish I could get off right now.
The barber grinned at me like I was a tasty meal of prey. He grabs my hair at the base of my neck rather roughly and I felt the cold metal of scissors against my neck as they slice through all my length which falls lifelessly into my lap. It's surprisingly heavy. The pieces are about a foot long and, although I'm quite aroused, I begin to cry. My head feels suddenly light - I have a raggedy bob to about my ears. My owner is already throbbing seeing the vast majority of my hair cut off, seeing the arousal on my face, knowing he's evoking those strong emotions, and also that he has me so wrapped around his finger that I am willingly submitting to this shearing - and it is only getting started.

I hear a snap and then a buzzing sound behind me. I yelped as I felt the barber's hand against my nape, pressing my chin to chest. I can feel the eyes of all the patrons on me, and I am so humiliated to be sitting here in front of everyone being buzzed down, and everyone here knows it. I suppose this is what my owner would say is the frequent humiliation I require to keep in my place. My whole face is beet red. My obvious embarrassment only turns my owner on more and he very strongly wants to shove his cock in my mouth. The barber runs the unrelenting clippers up my nape over and over as masses more hair fall into my lap. My owner is very pleased with my denuded nape - much more appropriate for me.

The barber tips my head to the side and begins running the clippers around my ears - he's shaving everything off around me ears! The barber manipulates my head to the other side (he could just ask me to tip my head but he seems to be almost standing in for my owner, and my owner most certainly would handle me just like this, like property) and shaves off everything around that ear. Now most of the hair on my head is only an inch long and I am red with humiliation .
the barber ram the clippers into my hair in front and leave only bristly one inch pieces in its wake. My owner has a full on boner that is ready to explode at this point. However, there is more in store for me first. The barber runs his hands through my stubble - my hair is so short that it offers no resistance. I look like a boy after his summer shearing. My hair is shorter than a man's. I can't believe that my owner finds this attractive but I know it is probably more about deepening my servility and slavehood than it is about what is the most attractive hairstyle for me.

"Looks so much better," my owner says eagerly, smiling. "Go ahead and fade the sides to a razor shave."

"You know what? Go ahead and give her a 0 all over," my owner says, feeling his cock get even harder, pressing against his pants, at the idea of shaving off the remaining inch of hair I have.

I am more engorged than I have ever been. I really hope I will be permitted an orgasm tonight because I am genuinely painfully aroused. I have no hair to hide behind. Every emotion is plainly visible, and I begin to understand why my owner wants slaves in short hair. I feel so much more exposed. The barber begins running the clippers up the back of my head and chunks of hair come pouring down. The pile of hair on my lap is very heavy on top of my sopping cunt. My fingers involuntarily begin to touch myself under the cape because I am so desperate for release before I realize what I am doing.

The worst part is the top and front, watching in the mirror as the barber eagerly shaves off even the inch I have left. It is down to literal stubble. I am so humiliated to have gone through this shearing in front of the whole barbershop and I feel extremely submissive and exposed and vulnerable. I also recognize that my owner ordered me buzzed to the nubs and I know I will feel the effect of that discipline for quite a long time going about in a bald head. My owner loves it. His cock inflates even further as he watches my submissiveness increase substantially.

"This looks so much better," he says very enthusiastically and I can tell that he is very aroused, as am I. "Much neater, off the collar, off the ears, out of the face, and certainly much easier to care for, giving you time to attend to your chores and tasks."

"Yes Sir," I reply, reddening further, as I stand up and literal pounds of hair fall to the floor. Hair that was attached my head an hour ago. I have a feeling I won't be permitted long hair again.

"Thank the barber for shaving off that mess and giving you a more appropriate haircut," he instructs me.

"Thank you," I manage to say.

"No, thank him for giving you a more appropriate haircut that will be easier to manage," he tells me.

"Thank you for giving me a more appropriate haircut that will be easier to manage," I say, feeling even more humiliated. I can see that my owner brought me here to shave me rather than doing it himself because he wanted to be humiliated. He says humiliation is good for slaves, and, as bad as embarrassment feels, it also feels good to be put in my place. In a strange way I also enjoy other people getting a sense of our dynamic. I almost feel like he is showing off his possession (me) and how much control and discipline he exerts over me, and that's pretty hot. I am proud to be owned by him. I want to make him proud (although with my impudence today I am not sure I did make him proud).

"You'll need to come in regularly to keep it looking sharp," the barber says, again with that predatory grin. I shudder.

"Oh, she'll certainly be keeping this cut for awhile," my owner says, and I hang my head.

As soon as we're in the car, my owner unbuckles his pants, grabs the back of my bald head, and shoves his very erect dick down my throat, gagging me. He cums very quickly savoring my bald head and his discipline of me.

"I love how exposed and vulnerable it makes you, how much more desperate to please you are,. I like that you'll be regularly humiliated going around in a nearly bald head, and I think you are at a point where you still require that. You'll be keeping this cut for the foreseeable future."

Advertisements
Kink Talk