Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-18-2024, 02:25 AM   #1
Elmer

Male 44/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in EU (blackmail)

44/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in EU (blackmail)

Dear all,

Thank you for reading this post. I'm an experienced and creative Dom, looking for a sub to build a long lasting and engaging connection.

I enjoy many aspects of bdsm and have tried many things, but the unifying theme is always control. The fact that I can get a sub to do what I what is very arousing to me. Hence my interest in blackmail, as this is a very strong and confronting way of having control over a sub.
I am looking for a sub, male or female, with an interest in giving up control. Someone who enjoys the feeling of not being in control. Someone who gets off on the fact that a Dom could request anything and not being able to deny him.

However, I'm also looking for someone who understands that this requires trust and rules. Someone who's willing to invest time in the relationship. Because, obviously, this is not something to take too lightly.

In my vision, to be a challenging and interesting Dom, I have to understand my sub and know his or her feelings, desires, fantasies etc. I want to push my sub, without overdoing it. That takes loads of communication from both of us. And I expect any message to reflect the ability to communicate (in other words, be eloquent en elaborate when you respond).

I also feel strongly about getting limits and dislikes clear. Everybody has stuff there don't want to do. And that should be redirected, regardless of the fact that I could blackmail you into doing them. That doesn't mean I can't force you or make you uncomfortable, but within clear boundaries.

It helps if you have a clear idea on what you want to get out of this arrangement. Since my main kink is control, I can cater to your wishes and desires. I've had subs that wanted to be turned into perfect sissies or pets, I've had subs wanting to become more slutty, and I've had subs who just enjoyed the unpredictably of random tasks. Even mundane goals, like losing weight or studying can be fine. So I'm flexible, as long as you are serious about giving up control.

My own limits include anything unhealthy. I also dislike scat, diapers, and such. Not a big fan of gameplay. And I don't do financial blackmail.

If you are interested, send me a PM with what you are looking for and perhaps we can pickup the conversation from there. Obviously I have other means of communication, but for now I'd like to see a decent message here on getdare.

Feel free to ask any and all questions you might have. Regards,

Elmer
Elmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk