Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2024, 02:12 AM   #1
FolDae

Hey as long as we are posting here, we are encouraging Luzi to edge more. I'm all for it to keep him there to be honest. It's a wonderful feeling!
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:10 AM   #2
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Send Snoek the pee holding dare, let's see how long it will yake until she starts to like it :P

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 07:50 AM   #3
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
Send Snoek the pee holding dare, let's see how long it will yake until she starts to like it :P
Well done, this is how friendships in real life should also start!

Just some notes:
- I hope you explained very well how to play only with the lightest pee, you know very well that this is the only sad reason not everyone here is a piss slut.
- You sent here THAT faproulette? You are an insane unrestrained barking cat without common sense! Starting with that is kinda extreme, even you started with simple PISS edges, right? Even I played for years on getdare before even risking having to drink a full golden glass. Idk, maybe Netherland's youth is build differently nowadays...

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:00 AM   #4
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post

Just some notes:
- I hope you explained very well how to play only with the lightest pee, you know very well that this is the only sad reason not everyone here is a piss slut.
- You sent here THAT faproulette? You are an insane unrestrained barking cat without common sense! Starting with that is kinda extreme, even you started with simple PISS edges, right? Even I played for years on getdare before even risking having to drink a full golden glass. Idk, maybe Netherland's youth is build differently nowadays...

He did send me THAT faproulette, I'll just try it, if I can't get myself to do it I'll just accept a punishment for it I think. How is it decided how I get to release, just by a dice?
Snoek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:10 AM   #5
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoek View Post
He did send me THAT faproulette, I'll just try it, if I can't get myself to do it I'll just accept a punishment for it I think. How is it decided how I get to release, just by a dice?
Yes, the Release dice at the end, or the emergency option, forgot the name.

Leland did rightfully point out the drinking part might have been a bit much though, so if you want I can make it a bit better for beginners (kinda forgot you had no experience with it at all).

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:15 AM   #6
Snoek

Quote:
Yes, the Release dice at the end, or the emergency option, forgot the name.

Leland did rightfully point out the drinking part might have been a bit much though, so if you want I can make it a bit better for beginners (kinda forgot you had no experience with it at all).
I think I would like that, the chance that I will succeed will be a lot bigger I think
Snoek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:22 AM   #7
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I think I would like that, the chance that I will succeed will be a lot bigger I think
In that case lets make the drinking for emergency release just 100 ml, instead of having to drink everything (I know, I know, that one was a bad call haha)

Same goes for 5 - 8 of the Release dice, 9 will stay the same, but I will change 0 to having to drink at least 100 ml, but I want you to try to push yourself to do more

Also feel free to push yourself more too if you get 5 - 8, but will leave that up to you

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:15 AM   #8
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Yes, if you like to gamble you can simply roll and accept your fate. If there are 1 or 2 releasing options that are limits or you really don't want or can't do, I'd say you can reroll the dice. Or you can directly agree with your tormentor for a way to release and a punishment for failure. Usually those details are decided together before starting... through a thrilling exchange of bargaining and begging that is half of the fun.

A simple releasing way could be that you have to fill a glass with light pee and drink it while edging 3 times. So if you were able to hold till the end, you will still have to suffer and enjoy that precious golden experience.

It could also work as a light punishment for stopping earlier, maybe 2 glasses instead of 1? Or adding some good old spankings that are always effective to teach a fishy brat a good lesson and put her in the right mind place for future dares...

EDIT: wrote this before reading the other posts...

Fading Memories
Old 05-17-2024, 08:23 AM   #9
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
But remember, first time you made me do a pee holding dare, it was a worse one than this, while I too still had pee as a dislike, and no experience with holding, while she has holding in her likes (which is why I didn't want to make it too easy)
True but you are not a cute crocheting dreaming fish, you are a mangy mutt that deserves to be abused and punished without mercy...

Quote:
Also, I would like to point out her first sentence of her response to the dare was "This does sound doable", so yeah maybe we are just a little crazy. Would explain the achievement I managed after only a month or so..
Ok I agree with you here that nthe etherland spawns may be all insane by nature... maybe it's the water or there's unhealthy radiation in the air that corrupts the DNA... You are all kinky endlessly masochistic piglins from the Nether.

Fading Memories
Old 05-17-2024, 09:49 AM   #10
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ok I agree with you here that nthe etherland spawns may be all insane by nature... maybe it's the water or there's unhealthy radiation in the air that corrupts the DNA... You are all kinky endlessly masochistic piglins from the Nether.
Imagine if Snoek beats my record in a month too

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:28 AM   #11
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes, if you like to gamble you can simply roll and accept your fate. If there are 1 or 2 releasing options that are limits or you really don't want or can't do, I'd say you can reroll the dice. Or you can directly agree with your tormentor for a way to release and a punishment for failure. Usually those details are decided together before starting... through a thrilling exchange of bargaining and begging that is half of the fun.

A simple releasing way could be that you have to fill a glass with light pee and drink it while edging 3 times. So if you were able to hold till the end, you will still have to suffer and enjoy that precious golden experience.

It could also work as a light punishment for stopping earlier, maybe 2 glasses instead of 1? Or adding some good old spankings that are always effective to teach a fishy brat a good lesson and put her in the right mind place for future dares...

EDIT: wrote this before reading the other posts...
Just so we are on the same page, could you send the dare you think I gave her? Just the base faproulette, no need to mention all the things we editted earlier and just now

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:38 AM   #12
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Just so we are on the same page, could you send the dare you think I gave her? Just the base faproulette, no need to mention all the things we editted earlier and just now
I didn't want to barge in and complicate things, I just added some ideas if needed.
You're the boss in this madness! Luckily fishes can manage water pretty well.
Anyway I'm 90% sure it's this one:
https://www.faproulette.co/33920/pee...s-desperation/

Fading Memories
Old 05-17-2024, 08:08 AM   #13
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Just some notes:
Yeah probably should have made the drinking parts a bit easier..

But remember, first time you made me do a pee holding dare, it was a worse one than this, while I too still had pee as a dislike, and no experience with holding, while she has holding in her likes (which is why I didn't want to make it too easy)

Also the pee might be a bit much yeah, but it will be the lightest pee you can get, so great to start with (much better than what I started with )

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:13 AM   #14
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Just some notes:
Also, I would like to point out her first sentence of her response to the dare was "This does sound doable", so yeah maybe we are just a little crazy. Would explain the achievement I managed after only a month or so..

Edit, since Snoek never heard it, I ended up drinking a total of 2 litres of pee in about 4 or 5 hours as a result of a pretty extreme holding dare from Leland, while his record was something like 1,75 litres in a day haha

Achievements:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation