Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-11-2024, 02:07 PM   #1
painslutslave

Female 28/female/sub seeks 24-36/female/dom in US

28/female/sub seeks 24-36/female/dom in US

28 [F4F] #online #usa sub seeking domme

Hi all! I'm a 28 year old lesbian sub and masochist. I'm looking for something online. Please read carefully because I want to serve you!

Important: Limits

-No face. Ever. Don't even ask.

-Circulation play. I'm not doing anything that screws with my circulation, like tit tying/binding. I love clamping and will do that, but I don't tie. You can find other ways to torture my tits.

-No men. Must be able to prove that you're not a man before you'll receive any pics.

-Edging/orgasm control. If we get to talking, I can explain this one a little, but for now it goes under limits.

-Clothing control.

-Anything that stresses my jaw. There is no compromise here.

-videos. For now. We can discuss pics but for now videos are a no. This can be discussed in the future. (In weeks or months, not two days after we start talking.)

So what am I looking for?

Like I said, I'm a masochist. I like pain. I want a domme who will give me painful tasks and regular punishments.

Conversations outside of play. You can give me tasks to do on my own time and we can schedule play sessions, but I want to form a connection outside of that. For ease of communication, you need to be in the US, preferably as close to EST as possible.

Following on the previous point, we can do tasks that I do on my own time and schedule play sessions. I will not respond to messages telling me to do something NOW. If we can't schedule times to play, you can give me tasks and I will report on them.

I have lots of toys and can take a lot. If you're interested, please send a message and we'll chat. (Note, I'm sick right now, so will only be conversing for at least a few days.)

Last edited by painslutslave; 05-11-2024 at 04:11 PM.
painslutslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to painslutslave for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 04:25 PM   #2
SissyJessSlave

Kik me JessLW94. Any time is good!
SissyJessSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk