Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2024, 12:43 AM   #1501
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Its still time to add a "thanks" to the page 100 dare if you wanna increase my budget for more toys/helpful stuff for dares ♥ Thank you for everybody saying thank you already ♥

About the half a million views dare:
Whats about that? ♥ Any ideas? ;P
No answer on this? What do you think is good for the half a milllion views dare? i dont want to make it as long as the page 100 dare tho ;P (not a whole day i mean) ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 01:00 AM   #1502
FolDae

I was thingin something along the 500.000 views, maybe 500.000 seconds. You being in a naked streak. But I did the math, and that would be you being naked for 5 and 3/4 days. Just a little bit longer than initially expected, sorry
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:54 AM   #1503
JAYDEE30
Baby Member

How about, choose 5 of your favourite locations (for 500,000 views) to be naked, with your getDare name written across your chest and take a selfie in that location with a piece of paper that says “thank you for the 500,000 views”. After that selfie has been taken, you must cum in that location before moving to the next one. You can cover up while you travel but while at that location you must stay naked between taking the picture and then cumming. 5 locations, 5 selfies, 5 orgasms
Interested in both dice dares and blackmail, or a combination of the two! Willing females will get a true and faithful experience should you choose to participate. Doesn’t mean I don’t like to get in on the act too myself
JAYDEE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 04:21 AM   #1504
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolDae View Post
I was thingin something along the 500.000 views, maybe 500.000 seconds. You being in a naked streak. But I did the math, and that would be you being naked for 5 and 3/4 days. Just a little bit longer than initially expected, sorry
Being naked for 5 days (1 day per 100.000 views) would be okay ♥️ but id still need stuff to do during this time 👀 still so many open things:
-what to do
-where to stay during the 5 days
-…
Old 05-12-2024, 06:35 AM   #1505
Sorya

Hello !

You could stay on that farm with these animals and let Aylin find people to come over to "accidentially" find you naked. :3
Sorya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 06:54 AM   #1506
FolDae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Being naked for 5 days (1 day per 100.000 views) would be okay ♥️ but id still need stuff to do during this time 👀 still so many open things:
-what to do
-where to stay during the 5 days
-…
I can understand you also need to work etc, and that you cannot be naked there. Or maybe a cumulative of 500.000 seconds naked? Whenever you can?
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 07:42 AM   #1507
soraskeyblade

I'm thinking you could spend those five days under Lea again!

You could mix it up by being "shipped" to her apartment in a box by Aylin and her BF. Give Lea a rough time frame of when to expect your arrival so as to be a surprise.

You'll be shipped completely naked of course, in a size appropriate box (and holes in the box for air flow) along with all the toys they think would make your stay more enjoyable. They'll then close up the box, pack it into their car and take you in the middle of the day to Lea's place when she would be gone and she can come home to find a nice surprise waiting for her
soraskeyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 07:05 AM   #1508
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraskeyblade View Post
I'm thinking you could spend those five days under Lea again!

You could mix it up by being "shipped" to her apartment in a box by Aylin and her BF. Give Lea a rough time frame of when to expect your arrival so as to be a surprise.

You'll be shipped completely naked of course, in a size appropriate box (and holes in the box for air flow) along with all the toys they think would make your stay more enjoyable. They'll then close up the box, pack it into their car and take you in the middle of the day to Lea's place when she would be gone and she can come home to find a nice surprise waiting for her
I actually thought about Lea but i thought you guys would surely love it, but i did that as a "normal" dare... This one is the 500.000 views special dare ;P

Dont get me wrong ♥ Lea can be used for the special dare ♥ If you like it ill do it ♥
Old 05-15-2024, 07:33 AM   #1509
bdsmlover24

Do you dare to spread with us a picture of a part of your body here on getdare for your 500 000 view ? I mean it is now or never ! ... I think of a picture of your ass or boobs with inscriptions on it like "thank you all", "500 000 view on getdare" and so on. Of course you do not have to put your head in the picture ! But it can be a really nice picture in public or so I think a photo of your naked ass on top of a hill above a city would be great for example ...

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 08:34 AM   #1510
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

A week nude might be difficult. Suppose we limit clothing for 1 month.

You can wear a swimsuit, a coat, bib overalls, or a romper (maybe 1 size smaller than normal) if you need to go out during the day. At least 10 people must see you in the outfit.

Barefoot as well.

Then, maybe, you can earn exemptions for an 1 hr. (Getting footwear, a piece of clothing or an hour free from the dare) by having sex with a new friends, or wearing one of tour "outfits" in front of a picture friend, being seen by 5 people (strangers) naked in daylight, visiting a busy area for a whole day trapped in an outfit might earn you some mofe time off.

A month might be long. Let us try for 2 weeks.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:15 AM   #1511
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Do you dare to spread with us a picture of a part of your body here on getdare for your 500 000 view ? I mean it is now or never ! ... I think of a picture of your ass or boobs with inscriptions on it like "thank you all", "500 000 view on getdare" and so on. Of course you do not have to put your head in the picture ! But it can be a really nice picture in public or so I think a photo of your naked ass on top of a hill above a city would be great for example ...
Nope i wont do that *-*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
A week nude might be difficult. Suppose we limit clothing for 1 month.

You can wear a swimsuit, a coat, bib overalls, or a romper (maybe 1 size smaller than normal) if you need to go out during the day. At least 10 people must see you in the outfit.

Barefoot as well.

Then, maybe, you can earn exemptions for an 1 hr. (Getting footwear, a piece of clothing or an hour free from the dare) by having sex with a new friends, or wearing one of tour "outfits" in front of a picture friend, being seen by 5 people (strangers) naked in daylight, visiting a busy area for a whole day trapped in an outfit might earn you some mofe time off.

A month might be long. Let us try for 2 weeks.
I already said i could do 5 days naked (1 day per 100.000 views) ♥ I mean we can switch it to a month with other fitting rooms (not naked) ♥ You all decide that ♥ Please just post whats in your mind ♥ Create a massive kinky totally crazy dare for me ;P
Old 05-15-2024, 09:49 AM   #1512
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

How far away from home have you been abandoned naked?

Should we do 5k? 15k?

Have one of your friends blindfold you and take you 5k fr9m home? Maybe make it a game...let dice decide. Roll two dice and do that many k.

Your friends blindfold you naked and drive you that far away and leave you there. They can watch but no helping. You may have no idea where you are. Imagine going the wrong way? Maybe with a set of tasks to do on the way as well. Se of the tasks can hide clues. Some of them can be annoying (before getting halfway home you have to find a way to get soaking wet! Can you get a stranger to pull an item you have to keep in your pussy...all the way out? Have to have 5 orgasms all of which must be seen by strangers before you get home. Need to get a load of cum on your face or in your hair...etc.)

How is that for fun?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 10:32 AM   #1513
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
How far away from home have you been abandoned naked?

Should we do 5k? 15k?

Have one of your friends blindfold you and take you 5k fr9m home? Maybe make it a game...let dice decide. Roll two dice and do that many k.

Your friends blindfold you naked and drive you that far away and leave you there. They can watch but no helping. You may have no idea where you are. Imagine going the wrong way? Maybe with a set of tasks to do on the way as well. Se of the tasks can hide clues. Some of them can be annoying (before getting halfway home you have to find a way to get soaking wet! Can you get a stranger to pull an item you have to keep in your pussy...all the way out? Have to have 5 orgasms all of which must be seen by strangers before you get home. Need to get a load of cum on your face or in your hair...etc.)

How is that for fun?
This is too much of involving strangers sorry *-*
Old 05-15-2024, 12:12 PM   #1514
characc

You will be naked, blindfolded, cuffed hands behind back, and dropped off anywhere within 5km of your home. Your task is to get free of the handcuffs, get access to your clothes and then get into your house.

When they drop you off, you will be given a small handdrawn map showing your current location, and where the handcuff keys are (must be within 1km distance of where they drop you), and a phone with 5 numbers in it. Aylin, Aylins boyfriend, your boyfriend, Lea and 1 other person.

Once you’re out of the handcuffs, use the phone to dial 1 of your 5 contacts. You shouldn’t know who you’re calling until they answer. They then give you a location where they are, and a task you must complete for them - this could be take a picture in an identifiable location, bring a certain item to them which you will need to find, or whatever they choose.

Once you complete the task and find the person, they can give you another task you must do with them or for them. These should be challenging and hard for you. It’s upto you if you choose to complete this or not

If you choose not to do it or fail it, you need to phone another contact and do a task and find them, and hopefully complete their final task. If you successfully complete that persons main challenge; you will either get told your house keys location, be given a very revealing item of clothing (a sheer thong, thigh highs, garter belt etc. should be something which won’t cover you at all, but it does signify you can use your clothes again when home), a slut collar which you will put on, a small vibe which will be inserted on low, or finally a pair of stiletto heels which will make rest of the game harder.

Your friends, will decide randomly who has what as their prize.

You can do whatever you choose to try to find out who has the key and the clothing item, and only complete those peoples challenge. Your friends should try to trick you. If you’re lucky you will get the clothing and key from the 1st 2 people and then don’t need to do other 3 challenges. If you’re unlucky you will do all 5.

Finally if you turn down, or fail a final task that person will have something different for you to do next time. If it’s too extreme maybe you will decide it’s better to go to another contact and then go back to them if needed later.
characc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 11:44 AM   #1515
Frostsdares

Default why not

why not at a hotel one with a stairway to the carpark if you need to get out, could hide in a suitcase let A take you out to play with,
hell come up with a day with the exs, gf you her hot sauce chilli peppers

Last edited by Frostsdares; 05-19-2024 at 11:53 AM.
Frostsdares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public