Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2024, 01:21 PM   #1
goodkittyx

Default birthday dares :)

hi! my birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I want to make the lead up and my birthday more fun!
I'm going to the cinema and out to eat the day before my birthday with a friend and going out to eat on my birthday with some family, the rest of the time is going to be spent at home pretty much! I work from home too at my computer
please help make my birthday week more interesting

Likes: bondage, anal, nipple play, spanking, bladder control/piss, pet play, being gagged, pain

Dislikes: sleep disruption, ice, toothpaste, cold showers, hidden public (eg, under clothing/bathroom stalls)

Limits: Poop, anything permanent, anything fully public, pics

Toys: I have no toys, i have household items, rope, binderclips, etc
goodkittyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 08:20 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Super easy task to start with: on your birthday use a wooden spoon to spank your pussy, each tit and each ass cheek once for how old you are turning.

Before going out for birthday fun on both days, spend 10 minutes just before leaving with binder clips on your nipples. You need to spend 10 minutes with the clips on so you may need to allow more time. So for example if you spend five minutes with them on, take a break for five minutes, wear them for five more - your total time doing this will be 15 minutes as breaks don’t count toward the 10 minites.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:41 PM   #3
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default D

have some dares for you. I hope you like somme of them

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (you should do it 3 days after you have read this post). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, birthday dares, celebration, dares, rules