Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
kaliveersingh

Default suggest me please...

hi.. ALL.. Coming sunday night m alone with my gf.. We are going hill station journey start from 10am sunday and return on monday 8pm. One side journey approx 7 hours. But that time we are not alone coz car drive driver. So suggest me for sunday night and if u have any ideas for journey time than also tell me.. and ya remember that we are virgin yet. My gf saw my naked pics but I am not saw yet nude her. We are new as gf/bf. So guys please suggest me how can my relation with her go on better.. Hows I'll turn her on for kiss and more than kiss.. If possible than also I want loose verginity with her so please suggest me..
kaliveersingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #2
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh my, English is certainly not your first language. I think from what I understand you are asking for advise? If that is not the case, let me know and I'll move it to where else it might belong. If I get a chance I'll rewrite your post for you so people can better understand what you're asking for so maybe they can help you out a bit.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
kaliveersingh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
Oh my, English is certainly not your first language. I think from what I understand you are asking for advise? If that is not the case, let me know and I'll move it to where else it might belong. If I get a chance I'll rewrite your post for you so people can better understand what you're asking for so maybe they can help you out a bit.
ok me and my gf going hill statin on sunday for one day. We are going sunday morning and back on monday evening. I need suggest for turn on my gf when we are hotel room. And want loose her and my verginity. Till now we are not kissed on lips. So suggest me how can I am going ahed...
Old 10-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I think the most important thing is to let things come naturally. You can obviously try and hint, and give subtle signs, but let things happen naturally
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
kaliveersingh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
I think the most important thing is to let things come naturally. You can obviously try and hint, and give subtle signs, but let things happen naturally
ya right... But am confused what should I do so she dont feel bad and also we can do make love.. Romance
Old 10-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

At the end of the day, not really late at night, ask her: "How is your back? I would like to give you a massage, if that's okay." If she says yes, give her a massage. Once you have massaged all of her back and shoulders, give her a little closed-mouth kiss on the back of her neck. Depending on how she responds, you can take it further.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
dmoney
getDare Devil

I dare you to stop making a pile of new threads...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/search.php?searchid=5854790

...with the same unimpressive topics, but continue to do so just to stroke your own little ego while trolling the amount of views you get in each one of your 7 totally crapping threads.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk