Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Alarm [COUPLES, 18+] The After-Oral Dare

(1)Overview
The following dare will take place after one of you has received oral sex from the other. It will result in one of you being partly or completely naked for a period of time at a semi-public location. The amount of time will be based on how happy (or unhappy) the recipient was with the oral sex.

I suggest both members of the couple read this dare before trying it, as I think that would add to the excitement of the whole experience. That is up to you, though, and I’m sure there are a few Masters/Mistresses out there who would prefer the idea of keeping it secret.

Bondage is OPTIONAL for this dare, as shown in the “Extras” section. If you choose to use bondage in this or any scenario, YOU do so at YOUR own risk, and YOU are responsible for the result.

(2)Preparation
Explore possible locations for this dare to take place. Consider your respective limits on how public the location will be. Select the proper time of day/night to try this, so the likelihood of getting caught will not be more than either of you can handle.

Some good examples for the location might be: A public park at dusk, or locked outside of the house late at night.

Store clothing for each person in the trunk or well hidden place in the vehicle you’ll be using. This clothing need only be enough to “cover up” and be decent. If you want to include other materials for the person being punished to wear, (see EXTRAS) then you should store those with the clothes. If you’re not driving there, use a backpack or duffle bag to take stuff along.

(3)Starting The Dare
As you read above, the dare starts after one of you has received oral sex from the other. The giver of the oral needs to strip down naked, or at least to less clothing then they would proudly wear in public. (You might have them do this before they perform on you.) Then, they need to put on a robe or some other cover that would be out-of-place in public.

You and your partner now go to the place that you selected. It’s time to get out that extra stuff for the dare.

Think now about how good or bad that oral sex was for you. You need to give it a rating on a scale of 1-10. If you’re having some trouble putting a number to it, here’s some guidelines I recommend using:

1: I didn’t cum at all and didn’t like the experience at all.
2: I maybe barely came but it was disappointing.
3: Would have been happier with a handjob/fingering.
4: Was a little better than a handjob/fingering.
5: Nothing special. They got it done.
6: Was a little nice, like oral sex should be.
7: They got in to what they were doing. Better than usual.
8: Best oral sex in awhile. Pretty hot.
9: Wow! One of those times that blows your hair back.
10: Unforgettable. Had to pinch myself to make sure it was real!

(4)The Public Act
Use the rating you gave for your partner’s performance to decide how things will play out. Next to each number is an amount of time and a person (YOU or THEM) who will spend that time undressed/underdressed at the public location, and with any extras you chose on you/them.

The player not being exposed should put on clothes from the supplies and may leave the area for the specified amount of time. You don’t have to tell your partner how long they will be there; it’s all part of the punishment for them doing a poor job.

If your partner did a good enough job to have YOU being exposed, well then you owe them, don’t you? You will finish the dare by performing oral sex on them. Weather they take you to a private place first… is entirely up to them!

Obviously, the robe/cover needs to be removed and taken by the other member of the couple for the duration of this phase.

1= THEM, 45 minutes
2= THEM, 35 minutes
3= THEM, 25 minutes
4= THEM, 15 minutes
5= THEM, 5 minutes
6= YOU, 5 minutes
7= YOU, 15 minutes
8= YOU, 25 minutes
9= YOU, 35 minutes
10= YOU, 45 minutes

If you’d like a different scale of possibilities, I have a few alternates in the “Variations” section. Be sure to read all the rule changes that go with it.

(5)Extras
This is where you can add your own special kink to the game. Maybe write something degrading on them/you before the time starts. Maybe they have to have a butt-plug in or vibrator on them the whole time, or both. Maybe there arms and ankles could be zip-tied in some fashion, but don’t forget to leave them scissors in case of emergency! Maybe put something nasty on their body before starting the clock, like food or something worse. I’m sure you can think of plenty of ways to spice this game up to your liking.

(6)Variations
In this section you can find a few sets of rule changes that might better suit you and your partner. Use only one of these to change the way the game plays. Feel free to suggest other possible variations I may add to the post later.

(a)Make it a dice dare…
Whenever one of you is done receiving oral sex, roll a die. You may choose one with as many as 20 sides, or as little as 2 (coin). Roll it, and if it comes up a “1” (or tails for a coin) then you do the dare.

You may also choose to skip the rating system all together, especially if your partner is sensitive to criticism. You’ll need a 10 or 20 sided die for this. If it’s a 20-sided die, simply subtract 10 from any roll “11” or greater. The resulting number will be the dare that must be completed from the chart.
(b)Master / Mistress variation…
For this one only do the dare after you, the Master (or Mistress), has received oral sex. Follow all of the normal rules, but exchange the “punishment” table with this one:

1= THEM, 90 minutes + Take pictures of them before they are free to dress.
2= THEM, 80 minutes
3= THEM, 70 minutes
4= THEM, 60 minutes
5= THEM, 50 minutes
6= THEM, 40 minutes
7= THEM, 30 minutes
8= THEM, 20 minutes
9= THEM, 10 minutes
10= YOU, 10 minutes (and yes, you must perform oral sex on the submissive)
(c)What to wear…
For this variation, both people will keep there clothes on while going to the semi-public location. Make sure the clothes you’re each wearing work for the table below. Follow all other normal rules, but exchange the “punishment” table with this one:

1= THEM, 30 minutes, NUDE + cannot redress for one hour after the dare
2= THEM, 30 minutes, NUDE
3= THEM, 30 minutes, ONLY underwear
4= THEM, 30 minutes, ONLY underwear and waist-length shirt
5= THEM, 30 minutes, ONLY underwear and pants
6= YOU, 30 minutes, ONLY underwear and pants
7= YOU, 30 minutes, ONLY underwear and waist-length shirt
8= YOU, 30 minutes, ONLY underwear
9= YOU, 30 minutes, NUDE
10= YOU, 30 minutes, NUDE + cannot redress for one hour after the dare

You can choose if you want to allow shoes for non-nude punishments.

(7)Feedback
As I said earlier, I’d love to hear your ideas for other “extras” that might be used. If you have your own “punishments” table you’d like to post, I would love to see it! Any other variation idea is also welcome.

If you are part of a daring couple, and you do try this, I BEG YOU TO POST WHAT HAPPEND HERE! Real-life stories are what inspire other people to get their kink on, and that’s what these forums are really for, ya-know.

And oh hey this is my first thread here, so let me know if I'm doonitrite!
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slightly Pathetic for this post:
Old 09-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Arrow

For Dunya's Mistress to use on her.

First, I must thank you for owning a slave so willing to receive punishment. You've done an excellent job in taking her will from her and making it yours. Let me not take any more of your time and tell you her punishment.

Now that you've read the original dare, you've probably guessed that the "Master / Mistress variation" will be the one you use. Since your Dunya is on punishment, eating you perfectly will not save her, and you can give her the punishment for "9" instead.

As she informed me, the setting for her punishment will be your lounge room. Open all window coverings so the event will be on full display. Find the window most visible to possible onlookers. Dunya's punishment time will be spent in this window, nude, with her hands bound (by rope, chain, or whatever you prefer) to the top corners of the window. If need be, give her a sturdy table to stand on; her pussy needs to be the center of the display. Tie something bulky between her knees to keep them wide, or use a spreader bar for this. Put foam plugs in her ears. Also, get a blindfold on her once she's fully on show. If you can think of a more satisfying location, feel free to modify this part.

While the rules give you the option of telling her how long she will be there, don't tell her. She may start to lose her sense of time if she's there awhile. Don't worry, what you do next will snap her attention back!

For this part you'll need 2 dildos and how ever many spanking devices you wish. Select the dildos keeping in mind that one will be for her pussy and throat, and the other will be for her ass. Lube them up generously, as they will not be used gently. Every 5 minutes she's in the window, roll a 6-sided die. Based on the roll, you will choose a "5-minute reminder" for her:

1 = Smack her across the ass once, hard.
2 = Dildo her ass with 10 quick deep pumps and with as little warning as possible.
3 = Smack her across the pussy once, hard.
4 = Dildo her pussy with 10 quick deep pumps and no warning.
5 = Smack her across the breasts once, hard.
6 = Pull her hair back and dildo her throat with 10 quick deep pumps.

If at any time during the dare she cums, restart the clock on her punishment. Tell me how you like it, and how she suffers.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couples, dice dare, dom/sub, oral, semi-public