Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Kalith

Wait Would you like to experience a more spiritual kind of master/slave game ?

This isn't really an ad, so I thought here is the best place it can be posted in.

Are you a spiritual person ? I am not meaning a religious person though, but a person who came to the conclusion that there is more about the self than it's carnal body.

If you are one of those persons, and considering the fact that you are present on this website, wouldn't you like to learn a spiritual use of the master/slave relationship ? If you are interested in this, please go on by sending me a private message. It doesn't matter if you are a boy, girl, fat, skinny, avarage, young, old, whatever. It's a spiritual thing, and such details about your body are pretty much irrelevant.

EDIT: Because this is my first topic on those forums, I thought maybe you would also like a little description of myself. So basically, I am a recently-turned-18 boy from Transilvania (a real place, indeed) - having some knowledge but never was personally involved in a true S/M relationship. Maybe I will get some invitations from you at some point.

Last edited by Kalith; 09-07-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Adding a brief description of myself.
Kalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
banneduser
Account Banned

I am not interested, however I have some knowledge of... occult type.. things, what exactly does this involve with regards to spiritual master/slave?

I have a scientific mind, so for me spirituality is something I fight against with logic, however I do believe there is more out there. It may of course just be mild psychosis, but, let's assume the occult world has a basis in reality, which i think it likely does...

Any inexperienced person (be that the slave or the master, as I dont know you I cant pass judgment either negatively or positively) that enters into a system of power and control could very easily be SEVERELY negatively affected. Any inexperienced individual would lack the knowledge, experience, power, whatever you want to call it, to "fight" such control.

While this may sound like bollocks to a lot of people consider hypnosis, hypnosis is SCIENTIFIC, it is in NO WAY religious or spiritual, we know it happens, we know it works. What if "spirituality" is hypnosis by an unknown carrier? Call it telepathy if you want, what if the occult is merely telepathic hypnosis? Would you submit yourself to an unknown person to be hypnotized with no control, or possibly knowledge of the fact that hypnosis is taking place? I would not.

There is more to it than "telepathy", telepathy is a horrible word that does not accurately describe anything. However, my point is this:

If you have never had dealings with the occult, if you do not know how to raise energy, charge objects, shield yourself, prevent and indeed execute.. "spiritual" attacks, do not engage in the activities in the original post. It may sound cool, like you will be different from everyone else and you will be special. If indeed the spiritual world is what some people think it is then you will be special in the sense that you may find yourself crippled emotionally. The chains that bind you would be immaterial. You cannot cut them, or pick the lock. They do not exist. But Their effects would be real enough.

If you know what you are doing then go for it!

I still want to know more about it though OP.
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
Kalith

Thank you for your very well-written warning, omssx !

I totally agree with everything you have written. However, the "spiritual master-slave relationship" I am talking about, does not involve any of the mentioned activities (like hypnosis, or even energy working).

It is basically based on the belief that there is a higher self (or spirit) which is hosted by the physical body through life. Even though the spirit actually owns the material body (and manifests through it), the physical/material mind tends to think as the "possessor" (it wants to possess whatever it can, rather than being possessed). If the body learns to become more disciplined, and more as a "slave", then the spirit becomes able to manifest much more powerfully through/upon it's body (because now the body consciously and subconsciously knows and accepts the fact that it is owned).

Of course, a person is able to achieve such kind of thinking all by him/her-self. But I believe it is much easier, faster, and probably pleasant, if someone helps you (by being your master).

This kind of slave-master relationship is also supposed to give the slave a bit of freedom and privacy in beginning, also starting with no blackmailing (or any such, until later in the process), so that the slave is able to abandon if it decides so (so the slave's strong will to do this is required), and the master has time to learn about it's slave (and vice-versa). As the process goes on, the slave's freedom and privacy tighten until they do not exist anymore (and that is not the end). The master decides when the relationship is over - and if the relationship is already far enough, the slave can not do anything about it, but submit, and learn.

There are more details about it, but I think this is enough as an overview. From this you can see that there are no magical activities involved, but merely the objective of making the body think possessed, instead of possessing (believing that this will permit the higher self to manifest much more powerfully).

I personally think that if you believe something, it means you have reasons to do so. If you don't have any reasons to believe something, but you still believe, you better start looking for proof or you might be wasting precious time.
Kalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:21 AM   #4
bigone190

Default intrested

hiya ime very intrested
bigone190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dominance, spiritual, submission