Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
BALLS OF STEEL

Default Aussie Male mid 20's requires Dares for an experiment - will explain inside..

I'm an Australian comedic stand-up and all round entertainer. I've dabled in music, released an album and done endless tours of Australia as an up and coming all round - well all round doing what needs to be done to get food on the table.... and the list of crazy things just keeps growing.. for now I will not tell you who I am, as most of you will probably have no idea anyways, but I have an evergrowing youtube fanbase, online in general, plus bands and other little things so I can be tracked down...
Why I am here, well I'm here because I guess in a way I was dared to be... To join the community and document with video and photos of all the stupid stuff you guys will hopefully have me doing.. So in terms of proof of me completeing dares, I can pretty much garantee it... I will keep you all updated on any progress and dares I have completed and eventually you will see my art unfold into what will hopefully be a funny and for all the right reasons entertaining product..
So start firing away, keep them witty and keep me out of jail... You've just stumbled across the begginings of what will be one of your lifes unique friendships and adventures... Just think of it as one large game, that will literally expose me to the world...
Old 09-25-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

How about you go to a local lingerie store and have the associates help you pick out some underwear and/or a sexy outfit. Make sure you try it on.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
BALLS OF STEEL

Nice One... A good suttle way to get things underway.. The girl's working in the store are gonna love this one ;-)
Old 09-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

Make sure you walk out of the changing room wearing whatever it is and see if they like it.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
comedy, dare game, film, humiliation, picture dare