Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2024, 09:31 AM   #1
Breella

Smile Please punish my ass, pussy, or tits

I’ve had two weeks off work to get all of my homework done, but I haven’t done anything. I go back to work tomorrow and still haven’t started in my tasks. I need punished to motivate myself to do better in the future.

Send me spankings or other punishments please!

I have: a belt, wooden spoon, hairbrush, nipple clamps, dildo, and other household items.

Send up to 3 tasks at a time please. I’ll report back how each punishment went.
Breella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 09:52 AM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

100 with the belt on the top of the thighs, and sit on a hard chair. Study until you get another punishment
Old 01-24-2024, 10:01 AM   #3
Breella

Thank you sir. My thighs are bright red and really sore. I’m going to study now.
Breella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 11:30 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

20 strokes on your clit with the belt. Then for the next 3 days your ass must be filled when you are not studying (if you enjoy having your ass filled, do the opposite and fill it only while you're studying).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 02:10 PM   #5
Asmodeus-

why not make all 3 suffer in one day, if you are studying on the days you do this then your punishments only apply while you are not studying otherwise you will be distracted and wont learn anything.

Lets start with making sure your nipples are clamped for the day, if they become painful then you can take 30 minute breaks with at lest 1 hour in-between, i also want you to use the handle off the wooden spoon to spank your tits 10 times each every hour, i want them red by the end of the day. At the end of the day i would like you to send me a report of how the day went and what you liked, disliked and how it made you feel overall.

Next up is your ass, i want you to make sure you have ice cubes no bigger then a tea-spoon, you are to pop 1 cube in your ass for every day you didn't study, this is to be done once a day for as many days you procrastinated, oh did i mention that those cubes have to stay in until they melt, while they melt inside you you must spank are ass with your belt making sure each cheek gets the same amount of spanks and that each cheek gets an even number. Again i want the same report at the end of the task.

Lastly your pussy, for this you will be edging with your hairbrush, under no circumstances are you to touch your pussy with anything else including your hand excluding for hygiene purposes for the first 2 days, for the 3 days after you may swap out the hairbrush for your dildo however you will now also be slapping your pussy (you choose how hard) once for every day you failed to study any time that dildo is used to touch your pussy, while slapping you must say out loud the words 'I am a useless procrastinating bitch, I will do better in the future'. If at any point in those 5 days you cum (I will allow ruined orgasms) then you must start again from the first day. Again same report applies.

if you have any issues or want me to tweak anything just send me a message on here or on kik

likes: anal/oral, body writing, hidden/semi public, humiliation/degradation, light pain, piss, cum control, toilet control and chastity.

dislikes:mild pain, light poo

dislikes/limits: heavy scat, social suicide, family, anything above mild pain

Kik - catherineababy

Please degrade me however you like

PM dares body map BDSM test
Asmodeus- is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment dare, pussy abuse, spank me, spanking dare, tit punishment