Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
quizmaster

Default "The Open to Persuasion" Stripping Dare

I remember, years ago, that I tried doing a door-to-door salesman's job in a summer break, in which I attempted to sell brushes and polishes - I was useless at this job, but I remember being ASTONISHED by the ability of my boss, when he accompanied me once, to show me the ropes. He would get flat refusals when a person came to the door, and yet somehow he would talk this person round, and get a sale. For some people, the phrase "able to sell fridges to Eskimoes" is true. Thinking of this the other day inspired a stripping dare.

Many women would have objections to taking part in a stripping dare, particularly if it involved appearing on cam. The objections may range from "I'm saving myself for my future husband, and nobody will get to see my bush but him" or "I don't trust anyone - if I strip, you might post it on the internet, and people will think I'm a slut"; or perhaps "I have stripped on cam in the past, but I'm over it, and won't do it again" or "What's in it for me"? There could be hundreds of possible objections.

The simple stripping dare is this: a woman goes on cam, fully clothed, and simply chats to a guy, and allows for the POSSIBILITY that she could be persuaded. The possibility may be as low as 0.000001 per cent, or less, but the woman has to agree that she might, conceivably, strip. The guy then does his best to persuade her, for a fixed period of time, say an hour. He can use all the verbal and other techniques he has - and the question is, will the woman say "Yes, okay, I will strip" when the hour is up?
quizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk