Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2024, 05:02 PM   #1
small Jellyfish

Male 20/trans-male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

20/trans-male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to click on and read this post first of all!

A little bit about myself: I am a 20 year old trans male (FTM) from central Europe who is currently going to Uni. I started my hormone therapy recently and my hobbies include but are not limited to: drawing, singing, crafts in general, reading and acting.
As for my appearance, I am 5'2 foot (1,58 cm) tall (or well, short), have black hair (dyed, natural colour: brown), hazel eyes and am on the chubbier side.
I am currently in an open romantic relationship.

What about my kinks?
I have some listed in my signature, but I like humiliation, light to medium pain, temperature play, orgasm control, edging and denial a lot. I am generally open for most things, my limits being scat, permanent, needles, anything illegal, anything too public (depends on the situation), social suicide/Family and to some extent pictures. The last one is not a hard limit and if we communicate long term I am pretty sure I would be willing to send pictures at some point. Until then I will write very detailed reports about what I am doing.

What am I searching for?
I am craving to serve and do tasks at the behest of a dominant person. Preferably, you'd be older than me and I do have a preference for (trans)male/masculine presenting people but don't hesitate to message me either way to see if we'd work out! I am looking for something long term and want to have a connection besides kink, meaning I'd like to stay in regular contact even outside of sessions. For me the most important things in kink are trust and communication and therefore I think at least being friends or the like is very important. I am looking for sessions, but am also more than willing to do tasks or have rules implemented so long as I feel that they are not an overwhelming amount. You can be as strict, gentle or sadistic as you like, but I would want you to be caring, since if you are not I will not be able to fully trust you, unfortunately. I am naturally quite submissive and eager to please, but I can't do so if I do not feel like I am in a safe environment.
It would be good if you were in a similar time zone as I (central Europe), but it isn't a dealbreaker if you are not.
Optimally, I'd like to move to discord as messenger at some point, but that too isn't a dealbreaker, it might just take me longer to answer if we are chatting on here exclusively.

If you have any questions or are simply interested feel free to message me.
I hope you have a most pleasant day!
The following user says Thank You to small Jellyfish for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk