Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Maggy

Default A fun, silly dare- Just for the laughs.

Ok so, probably like most of the people watching TV anywhere across Scotland, I'm currently watching the Mission Impossible III movie and I my imagination started running wild...

Here's a dare I think you should all try, just for a few giggles amongst you and your friends:

Hello, Agent Daree.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to mingle amongst general society and act as spy-like as you possibly can. You are now a secret agent!

Here are the rules:

1) You are now to refer to yourself as Agent [Your Name].
2) Assign yourself a mission for the day. If anyone asks what the hell it is you're doing, you are to answer, solely, by describing your mission. (For example: I'm on an intelligence mission to gather information about the Café and its secret underground plan to take over the world.)
3) While in public, you must act as paranoid as you can. Glance at everyone and monitor their movements. While walking, move from one appropriate object to the next, hiding behind them as if trying to avoid being seen. When speaking on the phone, crouch and look dodgy; speak in hushed voices; stare at anyone that appeard to be "listening in."
4) Refer to all superiors (parents, guardians, teachers, work bosses) as Comander Big Bear.
5) Actually go ahead with the mission you assigned yourself. (Taking my example, I would question the staff of the café as to wether or not they are aware of any illegal world-dominance plans within their secret orginisation.)
6) Walk around or pose, pretending that your fingers are "armed and dangerous."
7) Pretend that your usual electrical devices are, in fact, high tech secret-agent gadgets.
8) Stalk someone along the streets. Even if it's someone you know, it'll be effing hilarious.
9) If you see someone that looks "hostile" aim your gun at them, then run like hell.
10) Report back to your fellow getDare agents here on the forum and request a mission debriefing.

This message, unfortunately, will not self distruct (due to the damage it will inevitably do to your computer.)

Good luck, Agent Daree, and remember: S.o.w.i.s.a.
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Maggy for this post:
Old 09-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Best.dare.ever not sure if ill try it though wouldnt be too hard i guess

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
Maggy

You should try it. I've been spending the last couple of days playing secret agent. So far I've saved a "civilian" from being kidnapped and taken away in a large, human transporter truck. (aka, a bus... She wasn't amused.)

I've also flashed my very authorotative identification (my provisional driver's license) to the man that drives the ice cream van and asked him questions about anything suspicious he might have seen while driving his usual daily route.

... He thought I was stoned.

I'm glad you like the dare. :3 I'm thinking about getting one of my friends to film me while I do it this weekend, post the video on youtube so you can all see just how much fun it is xD

Agent Maggy, over and out. Sowisa.~

Sowisa~
Old 09-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Someone else already did the youtube idea:

Go to youtube, type "Secret Agent" in the search box!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #5
walapalooo

Send a message via AIM to walapalooo Send a message via MSN to walapalooo Send a message via Yahoo to walapalooo
Default amazing dare!

i truly believe this is quite the dare. i mean personally i kinda act like this on a regular basis but i believe if anyone is looking for some fun to genuinely try this dare. i think it has a lot of potential. well thought!!

Loves:Wedgie, Semi-Public, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Sexual, Anal, Nudity, Cross-Dressing, Nipple Play/Torture, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Submission, Toys

Likes: Public, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Cock Rings, Pain(mild), Ice, diapers(wetting/wearing), Sissification, Feminization,

Maybe:Age-Play, Chastity Devices, Enema, Serving, Whipping,
Limits: Extreme Pain, Illegal,Poop, Pee, Bestiality,

---------------------------------------------------
walapalooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #6
Pygmy Puff

Laughing tears here... Great dare.

I'll be trying this tomorrow, I just set my phone up with the James Bond theme to get me in the mood, I better find myself a good Secret Agent outfit too... Oh ho and I mustn't forget a newspaper for camouflage purposes.

Agent out.

Do the Dumbledore!
Pygmy Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:33 AM   #7
Maggy

@Memories for Life: I actually just saw the videos for it last night. Thanks for mentioning that, though. I advise anyone looking for a few giggles to look it up; it's hilarious.

@walapalooo: I'm glad you like the idea :3 We used to play this kind of game in high school. I remember once we were in the Art corridor for lunch (because the lunch area was far too over crowded) and the halls were empty... So we drew out our makeshift guns and and "infiltrrated" the school hallways. xD Thanks for your comment.~

@Pygmy Puff: You're a genius! 1st class secret agent! Bond theme on the mobile? Just what you need to stay inconspicuous! And the newspaper? Why didn't i think of that? On behalf of Maggy HQ I commend you.

Glad you're all having fun.~

Sowisa.

Sowisa~
Old 09-08-2011, 07:50 AM   #8
thefunman
getDare Succubus

This sound like this could be a fun dare to do. I might consider doing this dare.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #9
Pygmy Puff

My secret mission: To slip into enemy territory, locate and scan any documents pertaining to the building of nuclear missiles. (enemy territory = the library, documents pertaining to the building of nuclear missiles = Copyright in Historical Perspective (snore).

Mission status: Complete.

The agency sent transport to my house at exactly 0800 hrs. I was picked up by Code name B1 and transported to secret headquarters (uni) for a debriefing. Whilst being transported I was on the look out for any suspicious looking automobiles, though I'm sad to say B1 didn't share my enthusiasm in the matter as I promptly pointed out that a shady looking car had been tailing us for five minutes and suggested to pull over. B1 did not pull over and told me to stop drinking too much coffee in the morning. I reported B1's behavior to Commander Big Bear (the lecturer) upon arriving at headquarters and suggested that she be stricken from driving duties in the future. Commander Big Bear gave me a look (I'm sure it was of acknowledgment), laughed and told me to take my seat.

We both listened to Commander Big Bears debriefing (lecture), taking notes when necessary and I was told to give a rundown of the mission to my fellow agents. (speech)

After the debriefing I prepared myself for the mission at exactly 1200 hrs. B1 said she had "to go to lunch" aka would be watching my back. I ducked between buildings, did a few barrel rolls to avoid being noticed and made my way into into enemy territory, slipping in the back door. Immediately I prepared my newspaper opening it and running for the elevator, unnoticed. It was all clear so I slid inside and entered the desired floor into the control panel. Whilst in the elevator I used my walkie talkie (cellphone) to communicate with B1 that I was in. I never heard back (see notes). When the floor came closer I opened the newspaper again and as soon as it opened ran for the cover of the shelves noticing to my horror that it was packed with enemies. I remained undetected. I was in isle F1 and need to be across the room at isle L2. Scanning my surroundings I decided my best bet was to use the super special technique we agents call "crawl". Stowing the newspaper away I crawled my way to L2 between many enemies feet, on the journey I was noticed by one individual whom I pointed my gun at and mouthed say nothing before hurrying on. I now had a short time-frame in which to scan the documents without being caught. Thankfully the isle wasn't being guard or the guards had taken a lunch break leaving me to freely located said secret documents. I crawled my way back out, the same person looked at me again, again I pointed my gun... I think he was too scared to tell anyone but still I needed to MOVE!

I made my way over to the scanning facility, conveniently placed I must say and hid behind a shelf until all the coast was clear. When no one was around I dash for it, and made my copies, the minutes were like hours, I knew full well at any second I could be discovered. As the last document was scanned I stowed copies safely in my briefcase, wiped my brow and proceeded to put the documents into their rightful place without detection. The enemy who had spotted me was nowhere to be seen and I took that as a sign it was time for me to blow this popsicle stand. I pulled out my newspaper and ran for the exit knowing full well that using "crawl" was too risky now and that this was my only hope. Remember agents NEVER forget your newspapers. Without it I don't think I could of escaped.

Notes: B1 did not contact me for the rest of the day. At 1600 hrs I headed to our designated meeting place and waited. Five to ten minutes after my arrival I saw B1 heading towards me... And to my horror one of the thugs from the enemy territory was next to her! I ducked behind a seat and heard her say "see you later" to the thug before he left, I remained undetected. I then acted as though I'd just arrived on the scene and greeted B1. She transported me back to homebase. I chose not to not speak of my success on the mission to her and although she insisted I sit in the front seat I remained in the back and wrote notes on her suspicious behavior. We didn't talk much but I made sure my gun was loaded incase anything happened. Upon approaching homebase I told B1 to let me off here, she did as I asked and said "see you on Monday". I watched her car drive on then ran for the safety of my homebase.

I believe codename B1 to be a mole in our organization! Commander Big Bear shall hear of this.

Agent out.

Do the Dumbledore!
Pygmy Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:27 AM   #10
Maggy

Award Star Pygmy's Debriefing.

Agent Pygmy Puff,

The success on your recent mission was truly outstanding. Your cunning use of "The Newspaper" and your elegantly performed "Crawl" would be enough to make Sean Connery blink. Your decision to take up this mission, despite the many risks within such a heavily crowded enemy stronghold shows a bravery that our agents just cannot compete with.

In light of your success, Maggy HQ will be taking the intel you've gathered and study further the documents pin-pointing the design and intended use of these nuclear missiles, but for the moment I feel you should investigate the intentions of the internal spy, B1. It is clear she is no longer working for the good of the orginisation and you must now sniff out her intentions. Who is this enemy figure she was speaking with? What position does he hold within the target orginisation? And exactly what is our "fellow spy" telling him?

Your new mission, should you choose to accept it, is to abuse your obvious closeness with B1 and use any/all social aspects of your relationship to pry out any information. Should you be discovered, you will have to tail B1 at an appropriate time and take notes on any suspicious occurences surrounding her. It would be beneficial to future plans if we knew which (if any) enemy "Big Cats" she is in contact with.

Congradulations on your recent success, Agent Pygmy Puff and good luck.

S.o.w.i.s.a.

Sowisa~
Old 09-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #11
luvNgrl

hehe this sounds like a ton of fun and Im normally not into doing dares but I might actually give this one a try.

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #12
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
hehe this sounds like a ton of fun and Im normally not into doing dares but I might actually give this one a try.
It'd be nice if you did. I hope you enjoy yourself. ^~^ Maggy's attempt at spreading the fun~

Sowisa~

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
agent, funny, secret, silly, sowisa