Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 09-08-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst
Lightbulb Location Location Location

So, it possible that I'm about to start a "Friends with Benefits" relationship with a girl I know. We've already had sex a few times, and it just didn't work out relationship wise. I'm willing to look through this, but there's only one big problem - Location.

I live at home still, with a very squeaky bed, and a parent's door about 10 feet from my own. She lives at home, but in the basement, but I've never met her family. I wouldn't want to sneak in, since getting caught would be the scariest thing in the world.

Right now, I'm thinking we could fool around in a car, but to have full out sex would be difficult. I'm 6'3" and bigger, and she's about 5'7", full-figured. I honestly have no ideas. Hopefully someone is a genius on this site and thinks of something awesome. Its fall season, so if she'd be up for it, a blanket could be utilized outside somewhere.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

-Its currently 3:00am, so please excuse my poor quality reply.-

Well you got yourself a sticky situation, however risk of getting caught in the act does sound very exciting. Gets your nerves all jittery, amplifying sensations.

I wouldn't suggest doing "it" in the car, because if your in a populated area, neighbors might be looking and get suspicious. Doing it in an isolated area might makes the cops suspicious, and that could get ugly, especially if the parents don't know, and you guys want to keep it that way.

I would suggest maybe seeing you two could spend the night at a friends house, if they would be cool with that, and barrow a spare room. Another affective way, and this is actually the more common thing people would do, is simply pay for a hotel for a night, and make up some story about you two spending the night at a friends. I don't encourage lying to your family or friends, but in this situation, lying is probably something apparent.

Good luck.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde

Last edited by peaceful_soul; 09-08-2011 at 10:06 AM.
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Why not suggest to either one of your parents that they join a club or something. That way there would be a regular time period where you could depend on them being out of the house.

Just an idea..and it's the only one I have so I hope its a possibility

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Bug

Do your parents never leave the house? o.o

Just introduce yourself to her family and say you're hanging out in her basement. ;D

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
Do your parents never leave the house? o.o

Just introduce yourself to her family and say you're hanging out in her basement. ;D
Your response made me laugh (in a good way )

I can just see it now, after he is introducted to the family, she takes him to the basement. They start messing around and getting kinky, because we all know if its not kinky its not fun .

A few hours past and the parents go down to see what they are up too. The door opens to the basement, to see him tied up, naked, and gagged, and her with a whip in hand... "uh... were... hanging... out."

By the way... "The basement" its almost like saying the dungeon.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

Well, generally, neither of our parents leave when we're home. They're usually sleeping or whatever. I've thought about renting a hotel room, but that can get expensive, and this is more of a fun thing, not something I'd feel like paying money for. I think we'd be able to find a place to have fun in the car, but maybe not sex.

Who knows... I wish I had a neutral location like a friend's house.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk