Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2023, 08:10 PM   #1
Makenna

Default 25f deny me, punish me, stuff me full

I’ve really got to pee! Make me hold it, let me go to the bathroom. You have full control. Stuff my pussy and stretch me out. Or punish my pussy, clit, my ass, or my tits. I have handcuffs, belts, vibrator, nipple clamps, small butt plug, and a clit sucker, as well as household items. I’m yours to play with.

Limits, anything with blood, permanent damage, public, photos or videos, no scat or messy foods

Add me on kik: MaKennaHart25

Last edited by Makenna; 12-07-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Makenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 08:17 PM   #2
wanttobebound

Drink 3 glasses of water. If you can finish it, Wait half an hour and then start edging (no peeing) 5 times. Then tie your ankles with the belt.

If you cannot finish it, handcuff yourself (one hand free) to any post away from your bathroom for the next 1 hours. Try finishing the 3 glasses in that time

After you have edged and cooled down in the first scenario or handcuffed yourself in the second scenario, plug your holes with the vibe and the butt plug and use your free hand to apply the clit sucker. Count the number of minutes till your orgasm and wait those many half hours before peeing again. Try and keep the toys on for as long as you can after orgasm

Likes: Orgasm Control and Denial, Post Orgasm T., Milking, Cum Eating

Pain/Mark/Anal-wait till 2nd week of jan

Limits: Pee, Scat, Blood, Anal, personal information, illegal, outside private zone

Make me lose, contact me if you want to get in touch for long term dares/ TPE!
wanttobebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:51 PM   #3
Twisted#1

Fill a bowl with water, get on your knees hands cuffed behind your back. You will wear nipple clamps and weight them such that when you face is in the bowl the weight is on the ground and hurts your nipples less. When you pull up the weight is pulled off the ground hurting your nipples more.
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:55 PM   #4
Twisted#1

Feel free to swap out a bowl of water with a toilet bowl. If you need to pee feel feel free to recycle it in the bowl, but you must drink it.
Add your buttplug.
When your face is not submerged you will slap and spank your pussy and ass.
When you face is submerged use the clit suckers. And some clamps on your pussy. Feel free to fuck it with a dildo or stuff it. If you come up for air for more than 1 seconds pull off the clamps and suckers and start spanking yourself

You are done when the bowl is empty
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk