Account Banned

Default Senior sleepover and a twist

Characters
•Austin
•Carly
•Zack
•Jacob
•Emily

One summer day Austin's parents were out of town for 2 weeks on the nickelodeon Cruz with his 8 year old sister. So on the first day they were gone he called all his friends to sleepover for awhile. Well Carly,Emily, and Jacob could come over but Zack couldn't come for 2 more days for painting a wall. Anyway I hear a knock at the door and I go and answer it. It was Carly and Emily. Then I see Jacob running towards the door so I close it and he hits the door. Well after 1 minute I open the door to see him lying there so I help him up and let him in.

We all sat down and began to gossip since Emily and Carly are girls and Jacobs gay. So Carly starts talking about the lesbian cheerleaders which was annoying. Until I thought of a game. I said hey guys wanna play truth or dare strip? They said yes to the truth or dare but was wondering what the strip was all about. I told them if they don't do their truth or dare they would have to take off a piece of clothing. They all said yes so they could see ME naked.

So I went first asking Carly truth or dare? She picked dare so I dared her to do a hanging wedgie for 5 minutes from my bunkbed in a bikini. She backed out so I said ok pick a piece of clothing to take off and she picks her shoes. Next Carly asked Emily truth or dare. Emily said truth and Carly asked Emily if she liked me. Emily said no I would never love Austin she says which pissed me off. Emily got to pick next so she asked Jacob truth or dare? Jacob picked dare so Emily said I dare you to kiss me gay boy. Jacob was mad that he had to kiss a girl since he's gay but he did. Jacob asked me truth or dare? I said dare then Jacob got the widest smile ever.......
BeastlyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
daredare1

looks like this story wont be finished any time soon :P

dislikes: family, public, illegal, social, anal destruction

24/M/UK
daredare1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk