Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-15-2023, 03:36 AM   #1
submissive19

Default 25F Slut punishment

I have been masturbating whenever i want to and cumming without permission (I don't have a Master)

Punish this slut however you deem it necessary
I have one 1 hour each day to complete the punishment. The punishment can go as long as you think i deserve.
It is not my place to decide.

Likes - Spankings, nipple pain, degradation, humiliation, verbal abuse, light anal
Dislikes - extreme pain, ice
Limits - wax, piss, poo, scat, blood, public, family, permanent

Toys- only household items

Please punish this slut and make me regret each time i came without permission
submissive19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 04:23 AM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Such a naughty slut. Here is a punishment to help you atone for your bad behavior.

Strip naked and get a handful of uncooked rice. Spread the rice on the floor next to a wall, ideally on a hard floor. Set a timer for 25 mins.Then kneel down so you are kneeling on the rice, legs shoulder width apart. Lead forward so your nose is pressed against the wall, then put your hands behind your back so one hand is grasping the other arm above the elbow. Stay is that position until the timer goes off. Repeat out loud over and over “Good sluts only cum with permission of their superiors”.

Write a report here when you have completed the punishment.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 12:37 PM   #3
submissive19

Thank you for your punishment Master.
I knelt down on rice on the bathroom floor and repeated as you asked me to «Good sluts only cum with permission of their superiors”.
At 20 minutes, my knees were really red burning and hurting so bad.
My knees gave out and couldn’t complete the punishment.
I’m sorry Master, this slut accepts any punishment you see i deserve for not obeying you.
submissive19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk