Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
WackieJackie
Baby Member

Default Looking for Creative Input

First off I'd just like to say hello to everyone here, I've been lurking on these forums for awhile but only just recently made an account. The reason I created an account was mainly to get ideas within this thread. Now what I need input for is somewhat out of the ordinary. I enjoy above all else feeling like a slut, not necessarily being slutty just the feeling of being a slut. Now why I need your help is because there's easy ways of feeling like that but they're not all so healthy for my status later in life. It's a little paranoid with how big the world is and the fact that I don't plan on staying here much longer but it is a fear I have none the less so I come to you all with the hope that I'll have some creative less later life ruining ways of taking part in my guilty pleasure.

Only just posted this but already editing it to say if your idea is reasonable and I actually gave it a shot I'll respond via pm or make a blog post about it; whichever you'd rather. I'd like to keep this thread full of mostly suggestions.

Last edited by WackieJackie; 08-26-2011 at 04:55 PM.
WackieJackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
inspired

Rainbow OK

Quote:
I enjoy above all else feeling like a slut, not necessarily being slutty just the feeling of being a slut.
Then you need a secret. You need to convince yourself that you're a naughty, sexy, kinky little girl even if you aren't doing anything risky right this moment. And I'm going to give you the same advice I gave Actress:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...361#post411361

You need to know you're naked under your clothes even if nobody else does. So start by shaving and wearing a flattering dress, no panties. Put on dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. Spread your legs and paint the lipstick on your clit and labia. Thickly. Roll the lipstick right out and penetrate yourself with it. Twenty times. You'll feel silky and slippery down there. You'll feel yourself move as your pussy lips kiss each other.

Fold a piece of paper in half and press it to your lips to make a print. Both pairs. Take a picture of it and add it to the collection here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54715

Go dancing. Remind yourself every time a guy looks at you that you could drag him into a car or a bathroom stall and smear all your lipstick off on him. Think about how it'd feel to take him home, get naked and make him watch as you freshen the coat. Remember that right now there are anonymous people on the internet looking at the lipstick print, knowing how you made it, imagining you dancing and wondering how it ends.

Last edited by inspired; 08-26-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: grammar.
inspired is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk