Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2023, 09:12 AM   #1
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Male 44/male/dom seeks 24-36/female/sub in any place

44/male/dom seeks 24-36/female/sub in any place

Hey after having a bit more time again, i thought i would also have a look for a sub again, I hate writing these ads but ill do my best to give some Information before i get to annoyed by it and my need of perfectionism rewriting every sentence 20 times, i so prefer a conversation over having to write a text..

So i am Merlin, a male Dom from Germany, I am 44 years old and over 20 years active as dominant in one way or another

As dominant, but also in general, I am rather calm and relaxed, I don't tend to scream or threat or get annoyed very easy. I am also protective of my sub and look out for them. An ex did call me sadistic Teddy bear and i always felt that this is not untrue.
That said I also expect a sub to want to follow rules and orders and give there best to follow them. So don't misunderstand being more calm and relaxed with that you get away with whatever you want.
But as long as you are submitting and showing that you want and are eager to follow, you can expect to get some things back too . I prefer rewards over punishments ... but that doesn't mean i wont use them if i feel like they are needed

For things I like, there is one big thing and that is control, i love to feel in control and most kinks are tools for me to get a sub to react in the way i want . But that also means what i enjoy can vary a lot from partner to partner

Things that are coming up often are :
- Orgasm control
-Clothing control
-Behaviour control
-Position Play
-Teasing
-Humiliation
-Bondage/Shibari
-Spanking/Pain
-Mind fucking
-Rules (ranging from wearing a bracelet all the time over greetings every day or bed times or doing chores)
But as I said I an open to a lot things in general as long as they make me feel in control over you

What i am looking for is a female sub or a couple to submit to me for longer term (I will consider short term or from time to time arrangements but not my main goal)
You need to be submissive and eager to please.
For age, as long as it is over 18 I am flexible, character and submissives are way more relevant than age or looks to me
Also I am open to any time zone, as long as we can communicate in either German or English and find time regularly .
That means Europe would be easier, but open for everywhere

For anybody interested send me or post here who you are and what you are looking for and why you think we would be a good match. I will try to get back to you as soon as i have time

P.S. I am open for any questions. Feel free to ask almost anything. As i said I do prefer conversations...

P.P.S. Failures in the pronunciation and grammar are all on purpose to test how good you are reading this
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk