Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2023, 11:21 AM   #1
sissysub69

Default JuanMessy lost to me, let the Punishiment begin

So do to JuanMessy losing to me, in Loser has to (extreme version) we have to make sure that they enjoy their suffering. So as their main likes are

: Messy, Hidden-public, Crossdressing, Bondage, Toys, Pain, Creative tasks, Predicaments, Imitation, Diapers, Diaper filling

Lets go with first of all catch phases. to respond to do these mini tasks.

DRINK : drink one glass of water.
HOLD : not allowed to go to toilet for one hour.
DIAPER: to wear a diaper for next 6 hours
MAID: dress up as a maid and dust their room.
CLAMPS : put nipple clamps on their nipples for 5 mins,
EDGE, well just Edge
PANTIES: wear panties for 24 hours
WALK: go outside to hidden place, forest and take a walk wearing the panties, diaper or whatever

Please give more ideas for new commands to do, that you think will punish them, and make them into a horny desperate mess.

They will also take task to do, so please get creative and make them squirm.

You're allowed to post 3 commands at once, if you want to post more get lots of people involved punishing them.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:28 AM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Lets see what desperate horny mess i get turned into by the end of this.
This should be very interesting for sure

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 11:41 AM   #3
sissysub69

Hidden public, extreme punishment.

I want you to drink a glass of water for every 30 minutes, till you need to pee. Then you got to make it to a place where you feel safe, then strip naked with put just your diaper on, you now have to crawl around on the ground like a baby for the next 30 minutes away from your clothes. best if it muddy on the ground.

If you are doing it in the dark make sure that it safe so you don't hurt your self, maybe go before in the day to prepare the path. then piss yourself, you're not allowed to take off the diaper and change yourself till you have got back home.

Ask me about my hole.

PM Dares
Old 08-14-2023, 11:46 AM   #4
sissysub69

Bondage: extreme task 2

First you have to make sure to tie yourself up to sleep, i suggest tying your legs spread eagle, and just one hand, you can keep one hand perfectly free, so you can untie yourself for safety reason, have a quick release option, don't cut curiculation but this is how you will sleep till you get atleast 10 different people on here to post, dares for you, and to say that you voted for you to not sleep with out bondage, so make sure that you please everyone, and make sure their happy or your be sleeping in bondage for a long time.

Ask me about my hole.

PM Dares
Old 08-14-2023, 11:51 AM   #5
sissysub69

Forced Orgasm,
before we start your denial, might aswell give you a lot of pleasure to make up for it, i am so nice, so i want you to put your legs above your head and try to cum as quick as possible onto your face, swallow what goes in your mouth, you have a 10 minute break, before stroking again, repeating, you must do this atleast. lets say 6 times. your not allowed to clean up till after 3 hours gone by, basically after your 6 cum shot, keep them all on your face for 3 hours.

Ask me about my hole.

PM Dares
Old 08-14-2023, 01:58 PM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissysub69 View Post
Hidden public, extreme punishment.

I want you to drink a glass of water for every 30 minutes, till you need to pee. Then you got to make it to a place where you feel safe, then strip naked with put just your diaper on, you now have to crawl around on the ground like a baby for the next 30 minutes away from your clothes. best if it muddy on the ground.

If you are doing it in the dark make sure that it safe so you don't hurt your self, maybe go before in the day to prepare the path. then piss yourself, you're not allowed to take off the diaper and change yourself till you have got back home.

I will give this a go and see how I get on. After the 30 minutes can I put my clothes back on?

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 08-14-2023, 02:01 PM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Bondage: extreme task 2

First you have to make sure to tie yourself up to sleep, i suggest tying your legs spread eagle, and just one hand, you can keep one hand perfectly free, so you can untie yourself for safety reason, have a quick release option, don't cut curiculation but this is how you will sleep till you get atleast 10 different people on here to post, dares for you, and to say that you voted for you to not sleep with out bondage, so make sure that you please everyone, and make sure their happy or your be sleeping in bondage for a long time.
This one will be very interesting to do. But should be very possible to make happen and hopefully it won't be too long

Quote:
Forced Orgasm,
before we start your denial, might aswell give you a lot of pleasure to make up for it, i am so nice, so i want you to put your legs above your head and try to cum as quick as possible onto your face, swallow what goes in your mouth, you have a 10 minute break, before stroking again, repeating, you must do this atleast. lets say 6 times. your not allowed to clean up till after 3 hours gone by, basically after your 6 cum shot, keep them all on your face for 3 hours.

Now this Is horrible. Not looking forward to this one at all. So essentially I have to cum 6 times without cleaning up, I have to wait a minimum of 3 hours before cleaning up in the first place and after my 6th shot

Welcome Back Dares

Old 08-14-2023, 02:12 PM   #8
sissysub69

glad you liked them, yes you may after you walked back to get them should be quicker than to crawl back with a wet diaper, though go do that if you wanted too.

Ask me about my hole.

PM Dares
Old 08-14-2023, 02:42 PM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
glad you liked them, yes you may after you walked back to get them should be quicker than to crawl back with a wet diaper, though go do that if you wanted too.
Ill see how i get on but yeah thats good to know that once im back to my clothes i can change into them

Welcome Back Dares

Old 08-17-2023, 03:21 AM   #10
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Seems like im getting away with this one

Welcome Back Dares

Old 09-09-2023, 06:47 PM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Anyone fancy adding anything to this. I know it's ended but I'm happy to continue doing some extreme punishment

Welcome Back Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment