Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2023, 09:30 AM   #1
Yourobject99

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in EU (irl)

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in EU (irl)

Hello masters and mistresses,

I’m a 23 year old male who would love to meet some people to serve and please during my travels through Europe. I will start traveling next week from Spain up through Europe and will probably travel for 2 weeks or so. I don’t have any specific traveling plans yet, so feel free to reach out wherever you live. However, the chances are that I will mostly visit bigger cities.

As mentioned in the title of the post I’m looking for real life sessions. Since the important thing for me is giving pleasure to someone I don’t have many requirements for masters and mistresses. I am open for both females and males (but I don’t have any irl experience with males previously) and age isn’t an important factor. The most important thing is that you want to use someone for your own pleasure and are hygienic.

A little info about myself. I’m 23 years old, male from Sweden. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I’m 178 cm tall and weighs 88 kg with a muscular body. Currently I’m on a year off from my university studies and out traveling.

Likes: feet, humiliation, degradation, anal, piss play, pain, edging and denial.

Dislikes: showing face, exposure and semi-public.

Limits: Fully public, illegal, permanent, social suicide and friends and family.

If you’re interested in meeting me on my way through Europe feel free to message me on kik, so that we can talk more and I can send some I pictures of myself if you’d like me to.

Kik: Youreagerslut

Hope to hear from you

Last edited by Yourobject99; 09-02-2023 at 10:08 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Yourobject99 for this post:
Old 09-02-2023, 06:17 PM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Enjoy you travel... Am sure your going to have an amazing experience
Old 09-03-2023, 03:28 PM   #3
toipistol

I liked your post: the bit about being hygienic made me chuckle - although it is an important point.

My advice would be to forget about searching for a real life master; there will be plenty of time for that later.

This is a once in a life time opportunity. Embrace it. Make the most of it, and don’t throw it away on your sexual fantasies.

I’m sure that you will have an amazing time. I would love to hear about your journey when you get back.

Try to visit London on your route; it is the most amazing city, but other parts of the country are equally beautiful. I wish you bon voyage (or whatever that translates into in Swedish )
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk