Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-21-2023, 07:55 AM   #16
tarheel52

One task I would have a hard time completing again is drinking nearly a full 2 liter bottle of my piss and a cumshot through a funnel. Years ago now, I had an online Master who enjoyed ordering me to get messy and complete piss play tasks. I enjoyed completing all of my Master’s tasks except this one.

We were scheduled for an early morning weekend session and he instructed me to not empty my bladder until we were on our Skype call at 9am. This was normal as he often ordered me to empty my bladder on myself, my favorite was doing it naked outside laying in the grass. But not this morning. I was instructed to retrieve an empty 2 liter or half gallon bottle and a funnel. I brought back a 2 liter bottle and the funnel and he instructed me to strip.

Once completely naked I was allowed to empty my morning bladder in the 2 liter bottle using the funnel to make sure I didn’t spill a drop. I replaced the lid and was instructed to retrieve a large cup of water. My Master told me I was to fill up the 2 liter bottle with my piss. I drank probably 8 large glasses of water over a 3 hour period nude in front of my camera for my Master. After emptying my bladder the third time into the 2 liter bottle it was nearly full.

I was then instructed to masturbate and cum into the bottle as quickly as possible. I finished and watched my cum swirl around nearly 2 liters of warm piss. After cumming I lost my erection. Then I was caught off guard by my Master. He told me I was to use the funnel and chug nearly 2 liters of warm piss and a cumshot. While I’ve drank my piss and swallowed numerous cumshots for this Master, this amount of piss was a first. It was three full bladders of piss.

I laid on my back as instructed and put the funnel in my mouth. I began pouring the bottle into the funnel and swallowed as fast as I could. My Master encouraged me to keep going and told me how much I had left a few times. While I had to stop pouring twice and catch my breath, I completed the task. I drank almost 2 liters of piss and a cumshot.

When I finished, my belly was overly full, very bloated, but my cock was rock hard again. As a thank you, my Master and I masturbated and came together. After saying our goodbyes for the session, I vomited. Still to this day, it is the only time I have puked from drinking piss or swallowing cum.

If ever ordered again, I will drink my piss, I will swallow my cum, I will drink a bottle of my piss with a cumshot floating around in it. But I will not chug that much piss at one time again.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk