Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2023, 04:32 PM   #16
Tied_up_Maid

I broke my arm once(ha, i wish) and i was at a theme park, we were waiting in line for a rollercouster and I suddenly had to pee so i ran to the toilettes managed to get into a stall but because of the i only had my left hand and the jeans was to tight of a fit and had buttons i wet my pans, already in a stall. that was embaressing as hell. I had to get out of the bathroom eventually and face half the class(it was a school trip) and a teacher outside. After that I and a few friends went on a few water ride, luckily i managed to get my entire jeans soaked.

At the time it didnt turn me on at all( i was like 13 or something), but if something like that happened again i am not so sure.

Another thing that happened to me, i was spontaneously invited to a birthday party as a tag along(I didnt know anybody on the party but my friend) and decided it was a good idea to wear a chastity and a Plug. Since me chastity was a bit big and when someone went for a hug as a greating the chastity pressed into them and they either thought it was a rock hard booner or a chastity. They at least pretendet not to notice. After I had that first hug i wanted to get rid of the cage so i went to the toilet but ... I had the wrong key! And because the cage was a bit to big i would get hard inside the cage or at least as hard as it could. I was very uncomfortable and even hurt at times, but i couldn just leave because i was the driver and promised to drive my friend and few more home.
That was a horny and long night for me.

If someone is up for some Chatting I am open!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid

Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk