Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2023, 01:14 PM   #1
RaeAllDay

Female 30F Lazy Slut's Punishment Week

Hello all! So I will be home alone all week and am looking for some punishments to complete. I have let my apartment get messy, and I failed a class last semester. I am looking for some rules and punishments to follow for the next week when not at work.

I have aquired some slutty and embarrassing outfits to wear while at home and would love for someone to enforce me actually wearing them. If anyone is interested in directly enforcing this or anything else please dm me.

I will also be denied orgasms the whole week. Edging is okay but is not the focus here. I have been told to start anal training but I'm not really sure where to start. I have a small butt plug set xs, s, m, l. Spanking is 100% required. My ass should be spanked daily.

For toys I have: Lovense Domi, Lovense Nora Lovense Flexer, Thrusting Rabbit, Air-pulse clit sucker vibe, Nipple Clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Metal Handcuffs, ankle and wrist cuffs, collar, small butt plug set (xs,s,m,l), leather chastity belt, dildos(s,m,l), Ball Gag, and Penis Gag (My Fav).

I also have a wooden spoon, heart shaped leather paddle, wooden cane, and a wooden hairbrush for spanking.

Rules, Light Pain, Humiliation, Light Spanking

Dislikes: Corner Time, Writing Lines, IcyHot (External Use Only), Enemas, mouth soaping, Hard Spanking

Limits:
Public/Work, Family/Friends/Roommates, Scat, Face, Blood/Needles, anything gross or dirty, Food, Permanent or Long Lasting, anything that involves buying something that I don't own, mess, animals.

Kik: RaeAllDay29

Likes, dislikes, limits

Last edited by RaeAllDay; 07-11-2023 at 01:20 PM.
RaeAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 04:01 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

I’ll start you off with 50 spanks per ass cheek with each spanking implement you listed

(So that’s 100 total, between both cheeks, per instrument)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:27 AM   #3
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

You will wear something that looks like a maids outfit with pantyhose and your highest heels on large dildo in pussy large plug in in ass. You can remove anything until the apartment is completely spotless

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:59 AM   #4
ella_ella

Anal training is important, so what about this.

You can be on all fours or bent over, wearing something that leaves your ass exposed, no panties. Wear your collar too.

You start with inserting the smallest plug you have, after having it well lubed. Then once it’s inside you spank yourself 20 on each cheek with the wooden spoon, then 20 with the cane, then 20 with the brush. Do not rush the spanking, go hard and slow.

Then remove the XS plug and put the S one in. If you cannot do it, repeat the first step, if you can then you are going to spank yourself this time 30 in each cheek, again spoon then cane then brush.

Then try switching up to the medium one.
If you can’t, repeat again the previous step. If you still can’t, that’s enough for today, you are going to have to start from the beginning tomorrow.
If you can get the medium in, then your spanking count will be 50 on each cheek, same order, same implements.

When you are done, stop and tuck out the plug just enough that the wide part will keep you stretched. Try keeping it there and not making it slip inside or outside, for 10 minutes. If it slip, you spank yourself 10 times with the implement that hurts the most for you, then put it back where it was, halfway in.

Do this daily for 3 days, then we can try see if you are ready for the big plug!

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 11:28 AM   #5
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

1) Since this is supposed to be a punishment, lets add some corner time. To keep it interesting, add wrist and ankle cuffs (hands behind your head), nipple clamps, and hold a piece of paper against a wall with your nose. Also add one of your lovenses and share a link to control it on the remote control toy exchange (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407901). Personally I'd say six, ten-minute sessions spread throughout the day would be good if you're home alone all day, but let me know if you need to negotiate that lower. After each session, if you dropped the paper, write "I am a naughty, good for nothing slut." on it 25 times.

2) You should also make a list of chores that you will be doing every day: vacuuming, dusting, making the bed, doing the dishes, and so on. Really plan to make your apartment spotless. As soon as you get out of bed until your chores are done for the day, you are not allowed on the furniture.

3) Keep a list of your tasks and rules written down and posted on a wall somewhere in your apartment that you will pass several time a day. Every time you pass them, whatever else you are doing, kneel in front of them, bare your tits and stick them out, and rub them while you read your rules aloud.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 06:29 PM   #6
RaeAllDay

Thank you all for your posts! Unfortunately my week home alone was over last week. I will still try to fit these in whenever I'm home alone. I will update and post reports when they are done.

Kik: RaeAllDay29

Likes, dislikes, limits
RaeAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk