Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2023, 05:45 PM   #1
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Female 39/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any place

39/female/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Must be over 18. I don't do jailbait.

Not that it matters, but I'm 5' 7" (around 170cm). Half Puerto Rican and half Filipino. People usually tell me I look Native American or Hawaiian. They also usually are surprised when I tell them my age and usually tell me I look early to mid twenties. So I pull out my license, lol... I have long wavy thick hair. Ask whatever else you want.

Likes giving anal, clothing control, impact play, orgasm control, receiving edges, videos and pics and video calls with verification and only when both comfortable to do so, and mutual exploration into our likes & interests and each other. So if you're open to all that possibly and eventually proceed reading.

I don't live the lifestyle 24/7 but it just feels a natural part of my life along with with the vanilla.

There's much I want to learn and experience. I'm not too rushed about it and like going at a relaxed natural pace. I need time to warm up get to know a woman and see if we have chemistry and compatibility. I haven't had a mentor in domming and have had some experience which may not be as extensive as others, but it's not a competition

All that matters is as long as we have patience with each other, and enjoy it, and quench our needs.

If you're not looking for something long term and lasting, please don't respond.

If you're looking to talk about mentoring or just friendship, you can still pm or post here but remember this is primarily for my future sub. And don't expect the same thing this potentially offers to her. Don't expect video calls, me to have a possible unintended relationship after presenting friendship, mentorship etc. And FYI, friendship and mentorship for me could be either gender. This ad for subs is for women only. Please don't get confused. It's written as clear as day.

Sub, ask me anything you want. I will answer honestly and as thoroughly as I can. Even as authentically as "I don't feel comfortable talking about that." I expect the same respect in return.

If we try and part ways, fine. This is to see if we click, have chemistry, and compatibility. If not, we'll find out. If we stay friends naturally, that's all right too. Time will tell.

We'll just be ourselves and see what happens. I want to learn you intimately and plainly. Vanilla and not. And everything in between.

I am a romantic, but I only let it out when it feels right to me.

Same with opening up. If it happens, it happens authentically.

I don't fake it.

Just putting this paragragh randomly in the middle to see if you read this all. If you are an interested female sub, put the phrase "I'm bananas about you" in your post here or in your pm. It rhymes with my name after all, lol
Oh and share with me a song link that you think I'd like to hear that has a bit of you in it as well

Brownie points for the ladies who are brave
enough to post in this ad thread. I know shyness is usually a subs style but I like a woman who knows what she wants :-D

If you have happened to read my profile, yes I have a sub.
Keep reading and hear me out. We have 6 year long distance relationship ~

Don't let that dissuade you. We care about each other very much, but it has been only been an online relationship so far. Time zones are 6 hours apart and we don't talk as often as we want to but still care.

I will be respectful to her and you and be as open as you both want me to be. I won't do anything you both don't want me to.

I'd like to talk to you often enough. I like a good amount of communication, so if you can manage to do that, apply. If not pass me over. I may be patient, but I have made enough exceptions. I am telling you what I want right now.

I'd like to hear how your day went, or how you are feeling in general, or if you want to vent about anything that's bothering you and get it off your chest.

If we hit it off, I'm open to meeting in person sometime etc. Safely and comfortably.

I like thoughtfulness and consideration, prefer cuteness, a pinch of brattiness, but not more that that, intelligence, sophistication, coupled with humility or down to earth, being humble. Integrity.

I adore devotion from someone I want to serve me. I am a bit sadistic but depends if I show it. Just because I've mentioned some of what I like, don't pretend to be it, be yourself. I didn't mention it all here

Anyway, if you're interested tell me about yourself, your vanilla interests and hobbies, your secret indulgences, your astrology sign, occupation not because it will affect my choice or opinion ~ it won't, I'm just curious what you're spending your time on the most to pay the bills, we all do it, and it's usually something we're not all thrilled about. Your likes, dislikes, and limits. Your secret fantasies if we get that close and what you'd like to explore and learn together if it is something I haven't done. Tell me what you need in this relationship.

I do bite sometimes :-D
I am difficult and stubborn to last with, but if you are up for the task of trying your best,
speak soon,
and show me what you got

~ Goddess Joanna

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 07-23-2023 at 06:50 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 07-22-2023, 06:45 PM   #2
chiefsfan

She’s the most thoughtful and caring dom I have had. You would be lucky to serve her.

My sissy clothes

Likes/Limits/Dislikes

My sissy clothes

My Toy Album

PM Dares

DM me for my kik
Old 07-22-2023, 11:25 PM   #3
Qwerty4569

Looks like a good ad, I am just commenting to let you know that you might want to change your text color to something a little bit darker, it is light and hard to read.
The following user says Thank You to Qwerty4569 for this post:
Old 07-23-2023, 04:02 AM   #4
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks Qwerty,

Jay mentioned it last night after I posted too. I told her I'm difficult like that, etc. but after you commented I thought that even though I'm asking for a lot and most women wouldn't probably respond or fit the bill, I am actually trying and hopeful. And it is my first ad ever since joining in 2016 (as Joan Sky, link in signature) with gD so I don't want it to appear like I'm trying to sabatoge my ad. I'm not. So I stopped being stubbornly myself this time and listened to you both.

Thanks chiefsfan

Men, here is a very loyal and honorable slave who is looking for a male master. Slave is chubby but cute and a great companion. It needs a lot of attention and communication. If it is somewhat your type please give it a chance because this slave is very worth it too.

I only let this one go because it really needs and wants a male master deep down, like I need a female slave. I could have kept it around to be my companion while I'm lonely, but that action ultimately wouldn't have served us both and I'm not selfish (mostly not )

Anyway, good luck on your search too slave. Good job on sticking with it. It is hard, I know that well also.
But I'm proud of you. Keep it up.
Good girl :*

***Updated my ad with more info at the beginning everyone

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 07-23-2023 at 01:38 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk