Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2023, 07:02 PM   #1
SaraSlut21

Female 26/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online)

26/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online)

Hi there,

My name is Sara and I am currently looking for a young slave girl to guide and teach and help to become a perfect little slave.

My kinks vary far and wide and my profile is full of my interest if you want to do your research before you message me you are more then welcome, it might help your chances.

I am looking for beginners and intermediate slaves to teach, mould and train BUT..... If you are a more experienced slave, and you think we would click, you can message me and I will consider your application.

Please message me with your kinks and limits in your first message, along with your age and timezone. This is also a longer term arrangement so don't come with an attitude of cum and run.

Please use respect, effort and your little slutty brain to conduct a good first message to me, consider it your official application, so be smart and wise.

I will happy respect all limits and find it very important to set realistic boundaries from the get go.
The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk