Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2023, 06:07 AM   #1
royalfox

Default Keep Me Stretched Open For My Birthday

Its my birthday soon and I want to spend the last few days before my birthday with every hole stuffed and stretched open. Ive also been ignoring my nipples recently and they desperately need some attention.

limits: bodily fluids, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

toys: 6", 7", 9", 10" dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, XL vibrating butt plug, anal beads, horse cock, knot dildo, tentacle buttplug/dildo
royalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:06 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Try if you can fit both ends of double dildo in pussy and then XL plug in ass. Keep them in through 15 minutes while pumping your nipples. After that time put clamps of your nipples and fuck your pussy with the dildo (hopefully both ends).

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:38 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Get your 6, 7 and 8 inch dildos and use each of them to fill one hole as best you can: 6 in your ass, 7 in your mouth, 8 in your pussy. You will set a timer for 2 minutes and roughly fuck your pussy. Another 2 mins for your mouth. Another 2 in your ass.

Repeat this process 5 times.

Release the dildo from your mouth afterwards and use your bullet vibe to edge 6 times. Take both dildos out.

You can orgasm by using your gspot vibe while the vibrating butt plug is in your ass and on.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 12:21 AM   #4
royalfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Try if you can fit both ends of double dildo in pussy and then XL plug in ass. Keep them in through 15 minutes while pumping your nipples. After that time put clamps of your nipples and fuck your pussy with the dildo (hopefully both ends).
This felt amazing. I just managed to fit both ends in my pussy while the plug was in my ass. I alternated ends of the dildo while fucking myself so i was always full and that felt so so good

limits: bodily fluids, photos and videos, family, friends, writing on body, panty stuffing

toys: 6", 7", 9", 10" dildo, S, M, L butt plug, nipple clamps, XL vibrating butt plug, anal beads, horse cock, knot dildo, tentacle buttplug/dildo
The following user says Thank You to royalfox for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 04:02 AM   #5
royalfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Get your 6, 7 and 8 inch dildos and use each of them to fill one hole as best you can: 6 in your ass, 7 in your mouth, 8 in your pussy. You will set a timer for 2 minutes and roughly fuck your pussy. Another 2 mins for your mouth. Another 2 in your ass.

Repeat this process 5 times.

Release the dildo from your mouth afterwards and use your bullet vibe to edge 6 times. Take both dildos out.

You can orgasm by using your gspot vibe while the vibrating butt plug is in your ass and on.

this felt so good that i ended up doing it twice

Old 07-17-2023, 05:09 AM   #6
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalfox View Post
this felt so good that i ended up doing it twice
Glad to hear it and would like to hear more!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk