Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2023, 03:07 PM   #31
Messyone

Well that was an educating experience. First things first is that I failed. The thickness of the 9 inch dildo was too much to handle. It took a lot of warm-up to get myself mounted but I was not able to complete all the bounces. I got to about 100 before I just sat balls deep for the remainder of the time and released myself. I just finished the 240 spankings I deserve but have not the heart to put myself back on the dildo. I also was too excited and didn't get my legs over head for a facial. I'm at everyone's mercy.

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 04:30 PM   #32
Subnoctis

My punishment is as follows:
Put on nipple clamps. Edge yourself 10 times but DONT orgasm. Then give yourself 10 ball slaps. Put on chastity, leave on for 48 hours.

You can take the clamps off 10 min after you put on your chastity.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:04 PM   #33
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Honestly, I live how this has ended up.

Instead of punishment, I will offer encouragement. Count up the number of thrusts I have added, and each day you are to be locked and perform these thrusts (the one I added) I would also like a picture of that dildo in you and you locked, and also one of that destroyed ass with some sort of identifier.

As I don't see a list of limits, this is all negotiable.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 05:34 PM   #34
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subnoctis View Post
My punishment is as follows:
Put on nipple clamps. Edge yourself 10 times but DONT orgasm. Then give yourself 10 ball slaps. Put on chastity, leave on for 48 hours.

You can take the clamps off 10 min after you put on your chastity.
Edges, slaps and chastity on. Timer for 10 minutes has started and I will yank them off when done. Can I take it off to clean and put back on before the 48 hours is up?

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Old 07-07-2023, 05:40 PM   #35
Subnoctis

You may clean up one time.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:41 PM   #36
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post

Instead of punishment, I will offer encouragement. Count up the number of thrusts I have added, and each day you are to be locked and perform these thrusts (the one I added) I would also like a picture of that dildo in you and you locked, and also one of that destroyed ass with some sort of identifier.

Looks like you gave me 100 total before I closed the post Is that then 100 each day of chastity that subnoctis put me in? Or is more chastity coming my way? Also, is there any way I can perform on a smaller dildo? I'm not sure I can handle more of that monstrosity.

Unfortunately, I don't try to do pictures...

Old 07-08-2023, 07:18 AM   #37
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post

Well since I didn't receive a response from you, i didn't want to disobey. It once again took some coaxing from my asshole but I got the monster dildo in and completed the 100 thrusts while in chastity on my bed. The difference between this and my original dare was that by using my hand to control it, I actually started to rub up against my prostate which felt so good I eventually went from slow to fast in hopes of an orgasm Unfortunately 100 wasn't enough and I stopped like the good boy I am which has left me quite horny and a decent amount of precum in my chastity cage.

So now my question is, did I complete the punishment or do I owe 100 for each day I'm in chastity?

Last edited by Messyone; 07-08-2023 at 07:23 AM.
Old 07-08-2023, 07:45 AM   #38
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimpleDump View Post
I hope they are on the way now.
Since you also posted multiple times, you can choose to punish me for failing the bounces and not giving myself a facial.

Old 07-08-2023, 10:40 AM   #39
DimpleDump

Punishment
I think you will do fine...

Uhmm.....

First of all... Congrats for your attempt! You did well!

But we still need you hump better. I actually wondered if you had done any enemas before humping it. So before you proceed, please flush your system!

Now, since you are able to do 100 times, I suppose we can do that again to learn how wide and deep it is. This time though, go slow. REALLY slowly and I mean it.

I want you to lean back as you do the following at every thrust in sequence:
//After you slide it in....//

Rock your bum forward then swing it slowly clockwise twice.
Pull out just a little bit.
Push in deeper than before.
Rock your bum forward and backward three times.
Pull it out to mid length.
Rock your bum forward then swing it slowly anti clockwise twice
Push back in.
Swing your bum clockwise and anti clockwise twice
Pull it back out just near the tip. Try to feel it! Don't you drop it out!

And this is 1 thrust cycle. Each thrust should take at least 6 seconds. Figure which part you like most! It's better than just sitting on it!

I don't know about your facial.... Just put it in your mouth the next time, then spit it out and rub them all over your face?????! But eww. And not really ewww actually.

Ewwwww.......
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 10:49 AM   #40
Messyone

Quote:
Punishment
I think you will do fine...

Uhmm.....

First of all... Congrats for your attempt! You did well!

But we still need you hump better. I actually wondered if you had done any enemas before humping it. So before you proceed, please flush your system!

Now, since you are able to do 100 times, I suppose we can do that again to learn how wide and deep it is. This time though, go slow. REALLY slowly and I mean it.

I want you to lean back as you do the following at every thrust in sequence:
//After you slide it in....//

Rock your bum forward then swing it slowly clockwise twice.
Pull out just a little bit.
Push in deeper than before.
Rock your bum forward and backward three times.
Pull it out to mid length.
Rock your bum forward then swing it slowly anti clockwise twice
Push back in.
Swing your bum clockwise and anti clockwise twice
Pull it back out just near the tip. Try to feel it! Don't you drop it out!

And this is 1 thrust cycle. Each thrust should take at least 6 seconds. Figure which part you like most! It's better than just sitting on it!

I don't know about your facial.... Just put it in your mouth the next time, then spit it out and rub them all over your face?????! But eww. And not really ewww actually.

Ewwwww.......
100 more?!?! my poor hole is so sore already... I will try to complete another 100 tomorrow. I can't believe my ass is getting this much attention in just a few days.

Unfortunately I can't reach my mouth. I wish I was that flexible for self BJs... Would you like me to do something different with the facial idea?

Old 07-08-2023, 10:56 AM   #41
DimpleDump

I mean... Just in your hands and go into your mouth! Not the flexible kind! **Faints**

You need not do it today. Just when you are feeling better...
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 11:00 AM   #42
Messyone

Quote:
I mean... Just in your hands and go into your mouth! Not the flexible kind! **Faints**

You need not do it today. Just when you are feeling better...
You're so kind! I'll make sure to ruin it so as to not give myself any pleasure in this punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk