Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2023, 10:08 AM   #8
MissyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
A big factor for me is how they interact. It is hard to explain but I'll try to describe it. This is mostly true for online play btw.

Some subs just execute orders and don't give feedbacks. The conversation basically becomes a succession of orders and tasks interrupted by yes sir here and there. It is obviously very frustrating. There is no point in a live session for me anymore.
Other subs manage to describe what is going simultaneously and make me feel more like I'm present. That's definitely going to determine if I enjoyed playing with you.

Honestly a lot of subs who belong to the first category if I play with them still it is because they have a big toy collection and I can give more elaborate tasks. Otherwise I feel no pleasure from it.
Oo that's a great point!

Also, subs who treat me like a fucking person. I am SO tired of being seen as a fetish dispenser. Subs who have seen me play, liked my specific style, and are respectful when reaching out to see if I'm interested are green flags all the way

Advertisements
Kink Talk