Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 10:35 PM   #1
ftmjake501

Male 34/trans-male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (food-control)

34/trans-male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (food-control)

Hi, I’m jake I have been thinking about this off and on for probably years and I’ve never found the right setting/vibe for what I’m looking for - then I realized I don’t want a mean punishment, I want understanding but firm guidance!! My normal bdsm kink preference is for softer Daddy/Mommy dominates so I’m not sure why it took so long for me to put two and two together…but I guess that’s why I need a grown up 😉.

So, I’m basically looking for someone close to my time zone (west coast United States) or who is awake during mostly the same-ish hours to basically take control of what goes into my body. I am under no circumstances willing to ingest scat or vomit, but basically I’m looking to give control of food, water, hopefully snacks and other beverages too, with the potential for other bodily creations not mentioned above (pee I’ve done before and can do depending on circumstances, spit depends on context/quantity, boogers I’ve never tried and idk about).

I have the ultimate goal of losing weight (I’m about 40 pounds over what would be an ideal and HEALTHY weight for my height). I was 150 for many many years, and then gained about 50 pounds during the covid lockdown; I’ve since lost 10ish pounds so I have about 40 to go. I have a smart scale and fabric tape measure for check-ins.

I am not able to go long stretches without food and there will be times that normal food will be necessary for my mental health. Full disclosure, I do have decently strong depression (I’m on meds and in therapy) so I will need patience, kindness, flexibility, and understanding when I am unable to fully comply with a given task/rule/whatever because of my brain. I also am likely autistic and financially poor so I have limited access to healthy foods and I have my foods that I eat all the time because they’re cheap and I know I like them - so we have to work with what I have.

Thank being said, I am very obedient and I’d love for someone to also have a connection/relationship with. I have no expectations of monogamy here as this would not be a full-fledged “relationship” - we have a goal and are working together to achieve that goal. BUT we certainly can have fun getting there. I can earn extra food by doing dirty things for you, by drinking extra (no more than is safe) water, or by doing exercises (within my limits/abilities). Some sexual ‘payment’ could be considered (things such as edges, wearing a butt plug or clit/pussy pump for X amount of time, fucking my pee/asshole for X amounts of thrusts/minutes, etc). I’m not really planning on sending pictures so please don’t ask - I will if I want to and not before.

I know this is long but I hope it peaks someone’s interest. Since this is mostly about food control, please tell me your favorite crunchy snack food (or I guess any snack, but crunchy ones are my favorites) so I know you’ve read this novel of a post.

I’m open to any gender (or lack thereof) and anyone 21+. 🏳️*🌈🏳️*⚧️

At this point I’m not sure if this would expand to anything more than the scope of what I’ve described here. However, life happens and I’m not closing any doors prematurely. Thanks for reading
Old 06-12-2023, 03:04 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A nice detailed and honest post.
Good luck finding what you seek!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk