Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-04-2023, 12:59 PM   #11416
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlysub View Post
Let's try something different

IF CAUGHT in 1 hour or less, any accumulated edges and tasks get set to 0. As reward do an item from your like list hour 1 hour,

If caught I under 2 hours, half any edges or accumulated tasks. pick what you like least from your like list for 1 hour.

3-4. No reward but for next 2 days you must not do 2 items from your like list. If you happen to get a task for items you removed add 2 days per occurrence onto your time here.
Also as punishment each occurrence also must be substituted by another item from list of punishment type tasks. Ie not like list and not limit list.

5+. No reward but for next 2 days you must not do ANY items from your like list. If you happen to get a task for items you removed add 2 days per occurrence onto your time here. Also as punishment each occurrence also must be substituted by another item from list of punishment type tasks. Ie not like list and not limit list.

Caught this one in just over an hour.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 01:30 PM   #11417
bondboytight

i am being forced to join this thread for 14 days. till June 18th.

@humiliation_pig reply in 2 hours or increase your vulnerability by 1 day in this thread.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 01:40 PM   #11418
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboytight View Post
i am being forced to join this thread for 14 days. till June 18th.

@humiliation_pig reply in 2 hours or increase your vulnerability by 1 day in this thread.
Caught this one!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 06-04-2023, 02:16 PM   #11419
Samor

2 hour to catch:

@bondboytight
For each hour late, add a dice. You will roll all the dice every 15 minutes. When a dice roll 6, remove it. You can't use the toilet until you have removed all the dice. Hope you are lucky.

@Pinkamena
Wear a ball gag, Ballet Boots and Handcuffs for 10 minutes per hour late.

@lowlysub
Wear chastity, a diaper and locking diaper cover for 1 hour per hour late.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 02:29 PM   #11420
Sluttysue

Quote:
Let's try something different

IF CAUGHT in 1 hour or less, any accumulated edges and tasks get set to 0. As reward do an item from your like list hour 1 hour,

If caught I under 2 hours, half any edges or accumulated tasks. pick what you like least from your like list for 1 hour.

3-4. No reward but for next 2 days you must not do 2 items from your like list. If you happen to get a task for items you removed add 2 days per occurrence onto your time here.
Also as punishment each occurrence also must be substituted by another item from list of punishment type tasks. Ie not like list and not limit list.

5+. No reward but for next 2 days you must not do ANY items from your like list. If you happen to get a task for items you removed add 2 days per occurrence onto your time here. Also as punishment each occurrence also must be substituted by another item from list of punishment type tasks. Ie not like list and not limit list.
Caught this in 3.

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Feb 8, 2039
Wearing my largest plug until May 11

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 04:12 PM   #11421
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
2 hour to catch:

@Ballpopper33:
Drop an heavy book on your ball one time for each hour late.

@Pinkamena:
Put in your vibrating and inflatable buttplug, inflate it to be lightly uncomfortable and put it on max vibration. It stay in for 5 min per hour late. If you cum before the end of your time, you must sleep plugged for one week.

@Sismaster:
Edge once for each hour late.

I am vulnerable for one week and I will add 1 day each time I am caught unaware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sissynicole24 View Post
@Everyone reply in 2 hours or you have to edge 7 times for every hour late before being allowed to cum again.
Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@everyone:
If you are late, put in your signature that you are vulnerable in this thread and the date it end (like in my signature)
Quote:
2 hours to respond

@everyone
2-3 hours: edge 10 times before next cum. Failure restarts count and makes it additional +10.
4-5 hours: same but adds one final ending in ruined.
6+: all but for last 3 edges you must include toothpaste or icy hot.

Locked in chastity: substitute each edge for 5 to. balls.

Can't complete any part for any reason: add number of hours in days to Vulnerable time. So 6 hours late adds 6 days.
I should have looked at the thread moer often and not forget that getdare is a thing 0.0

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 05:05 PM   #11422
bondboytight

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@bondboytight
For each hour late, add a dice. You will roll all the dice every 15 minutes. When a dice roll 6, remove it. You can't use the toilet until you have removed all the dice. Hope you are lucky.

@Pinkamena

@lowlysub
Wow, caught at 1 hour late. Ill have to start rolling.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:51 PM   #11423
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
2 hour to catch:

@bondboytight

@Pinkamena

@lowlysub
7 hours late...so tomorrow will do it.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 02:26 PM   #11424
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

If not caught in 2 hours:

I tried to combine a dislike and like. If you don't have dislikes listed please add them. Of course if any cross the line you can skip.

bondboytight - Do "BURST 60". Then "NO TOUCH" until your next task you miss here.

Sismaster - Dress slutty tomorrow

Sluttysue- Wear a corset tomorrow

Samor - Wear a diaper for 24 hours. No bathroom usage. During then you must listen to hypnosis for the same number of hours you missed. Can't do that in 24 hours, YOu can extended this task over a few days but diapers until all done.

Humiliation_Pig - Removing...Caught before edit but just reminder for myself as it hit a limit.

SissyslutJenny - Lock in chastity until your next task missed. Gives incentive to miss another right!

LegLuvr - Wear a diaper for 24 hours. No bathroom usage. During then you must listen to hypnosis for the same number of hours you missed. Can't do that in 24 hours, YOu can extended this task over a few days but diapers until all done.

Pinkamena - Tomorrow wear Maid Outfit, Shorter Skirt...Ballet Boots, Locking...Pink socks...Also add both Large Buttplug and Red Ball Gag for the number of hours you missed. If 12+ you can split into concecutive days but clothing is same each day.

jehoftm - Pick 1 of your "Likes" and 2 of your "Dislikes". You must do a task with all them for an hour. If 6+ hours late punishment is 3 hours for same tasks.

DareDestiny - If caught in 2-5 hours you get to get Wet & Messy in your underwear. Now as punishment if you are 6+ hours late I add a dislike and you get "Wet & Messy" in a diaper.

Ballpopper33 - While nude you are to hit your balls hard for 10 hits per hour late...Better not be too late!

sissynicole24 - Its diapers and chastity for next day.

Everyone Else: Easy this time, 10 edges per hour late. But make clear here a post saying you are still in.

All include above: If you miss by 24+ punishment is doubling all tasks.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Last edited by lowlysub; 06-05-2023 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2023, 02:33 PM   #11425
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I tried to combine a dislike and like. If you don't have dislikes listed please add them. Of course if any cross the line you can skip.

Humiliation_Pig - Put on shorts or simililiar as close to white. Drink a very large glass of water. Now go out (whatever walk/shop..). You must stay away sight of bathrooms. Only when you are busting for a bathroom can you go find one. Every 60 seconds stop and release a few drops. Then continue towards bathroom and repeat every 60 seconds. Hopefully you are good at stopping the stream or you are soaked before finding the bathroom.
Caught this but please respect my limits in future. Public is a limit.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 06-05-2023, 02:37 PM   #11426
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
Caught this but please respect my limits in future. Public is a limit.
Sorry yup. I see that now.

All others: If I missed anyone else let me know...I will edit my original post so I don't forget later.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Old 06-05-2023, 03:38 PM   #11427
Sluttysue

Quote:

bondboytight - Do "BURST 60". Then "NO TOUCH" until your next task you miss here.

Caught one for once 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Feb 8, 2039
Wearing my largest plug until May 11

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 08:56 PM   #11428
Samor

Quote:
Samor - Wear a diaper for 24 hours. No bathroom usage. During then you must listen to hypnosis for the same number of hours you missed. Can't do that in 24 hours, YOu can extended this task over a few days but diapers until all done.
Missed this by 5 hours.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 11:44 PM   #11429
DareDestiny

Quote:

Humiliation_Pig - Removing...Caught before edit but just reminder for myself as it hit a limit.

SissyslutJenny - Lock in chastity until your next task missed. Gives incentive to miss another right!

LegLuvr - Wear a diaper for 24 hours. No bathroom usage. During then you must listen to hypnosis for the same number of hours you missed. Can't do that in 24 hours, YOu can extended this task over a few days but diapers until all done.

Pinkamena - Tomorrow wear Maid Outfit, Shorter Skirt...Ballet Boots, Locking...Pink socks...Also add both Large Buttplug and Red Ball Gag for the number of hours you missed. If 12+ you can split into concecutive days but clothing is same each day.

jehoftm - Pick 1 of your "Likes" and 2 of your "Dislikes". You must do a task with all them for an hour. If 6+ hours late punishment is 3 hours for same tasks.

DareDestiny - If caught in 2-5 hours you get to get Wet & Messy in your underwear. Now as punishment if you are 6+ hours late I add a dislike and you get "Wet & Messy" in a diaper.

Ballpopper33 - While nude you are to hit your balls hard for 10 hits per hour late...Better not be too late!

Everyone Else: Easy this time, 10 edges per hour late. But make clear here a post saying you are still in.

I missed this... I should be checking this more ...

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 09:39 AM   #11430
bondboytight

Quote:

For a "lowlysub" you have the best tasks/dares.
Caught this late. Already started BURST.

Advertisements
Kink Talk