Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2023, 06:55 PM   #1
FtmSubBoy

Default Looking for Punishments for Taking Long Break from GetDare

I had to take an unexpected break from GetDare due to health complications in February, and while they cleared up after a month or so, I didn't return to the site and didn't respond to messages afterwards. It's almost June at this point 😅

I will be home alone from the evening of the 27th to the evening of the 30th, so I'm looking for punishments to complete during that time for taking such a long break from GetDare.

Please keep limits in mind, but otherwise I am ready to accept any punishments coming my way. Thank you!

Loves, Likes, Limits
Toys
PM Dares
FtmSubBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:01 AM   #2
namesfelix

I have a simple one. to start and get you warmed on the first day. undress completely and get a comfortable space on the floor lay out a towel if need be.
for the as long as your able you will wear your collar and leash as getdares pet.

while kneeling, youll also put in your ball gag, nipple clamps on. insert your lovense, post the link here, for 5 minutes but auto refreshing, and cuff your hands together. normally id say behind your back, but youll need to keep your eye on the forum if the link breaks at all, and keep us updated with your body.

youll remain this way until you either cum for us, or 1 hour of lovense control passes. if you dont cum, then i guess you better hope the rest of the dares arent all denial.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 01:24 PM   #3
FtmSubBoy

Thank you for the punishment! I will be sure to do that the first evening, and update the thread accordingly once I'm prepared and waiting to be used as GetDare's pet.

Loves, Likes, Limits
Toys
PM Dares
Old 05-27-2023, 12:43 AM   #4
FtmSubBoy

Wanted to boost the thread a bit and add that I'll be accepting the punishments for roughly the next 60 hours, and hopefully starting in about 16 hours.

That's for the punishments to be done in that 3-day home alone period, though if people give punishments after that time frame is up, I will most likely still do them as I neglected GetDare for a couple months and deserve to be punished for it.

Loves, Likes, Limits
Toys
PM Dares
Old 05-27-2023, 04:23 AM   #5
AliMakk

Do https://www.faproulette.co/47701/old...e/#roll-434634
AliMakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 11:59 AM   #6
FtmSubBoy

Thank you for the punishment! I'll complete this punishment after the first one tonight 😊😊

Loves, Likes, Limits
Toys
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish me please, punishment