Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2023, 06:08 AM   #1
profz

Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (chastity)

33/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (chastity)

Dear potential Mistress,

I am a 33-year-old man based in the UK, well-toned, lean, and respectful. I am writing this personal ad to venture into a new, intriguing world of BDSM, something that has captured my curiosity and longing. My aspirations are to serve, obey and cherish my Mistress, establishing a bond of trust, respect, and discretion.

I am eager to explore chastity, orgasm control, pegging, humiliation, and worship within a consensual and safe online environment. My journey into BDSM is only just beginning, but I am willing and motivated to learn from an experienced Mistress. My boundaries include blood play, toilet play, and public exposure – these are areas I am uncomfortable venturing into.

I am seeking an online BDSM relationship, preferably through chat and video, allowing us to safely explore our dynamic from our respective corners of the world. While I am relatively new to the scene, I yearn for a Mistress who is not only dominant but patient and instructive, to guide me through this journey of self-discovery. With time, physical manifestation of the relationship could perhaps become an option.

To my future Mistress, I offer honesty, open-mindedness, dedication, and the willingness to learn and grow within the confines of my hard limits. I am devoted to building a deep bond of mutual respect and understanding, and, in turn, I seek a Mistress who respects my boundaries while pushing and expanding my horizons.

In a world where digital connections are increasingly meaningful, I look forward to this unique journey of exploration and self-discovery under your guidance and control. If you are an experienced Mistress looking to mold a devoted and respectful submissive, I invite you to connect with me, so we may explore the depth and potential of this dynamic together.

Yours sincerely,
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk