Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2023, 04:19 PM   #1
NoisivWen

Male 21/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in US (nerds preferred)

21/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in US (nerds preferred)

Yet another male sub posting that I'm looking for a dominant female. At the very least, I'm self-aware.

Jokes aside, I've been out of the sub-game for a while. Lately, I've been wanting to get back into it.
Some things about me:
I'm a big nerd. I play some video games and read a lot of comics. I prefer Marvel to DC and Star Trek to Star Wars, though I'm not into Star Trek too much either way.
I've been playing Minecraft a long time, it's my 'comfort game' I suppose.
Some kinks include hidden public humiliation, body writing, light bondage, and I want to actually try video calls rather than just pictures.

I've been going through a lot of rapid life changes/growth. I've started working out regularly, trying to be healthier, I'm learning to drive, etc. I think all of this is why I've also been feeling more submissive lately.

That being said, I haven't wanted to be sub for a while because last time I was I was hurt. So don't expect immediate face pics, or for me to want to start right off the bat. If that's what you're looking for then tough luck.
Also, I'm not giving you money. You can't convince me that's a kink, it's a scam.

Even if this doesn't sound like something you want, thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a good day.
Unless you want money. Then I hope your pillow is wet when you go to bed tonight.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk