Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-30-2023, 05:06 PM   #16
PrincessSpankMe

I'd love to join. I definitely need some discipline.
PrincessSpankMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:16 PM   #17
Ms.Paige03

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSpankMe View Post
I'd love to join. I definitely need some discipline.
Welcome on board
Likes - Spanking, Plugs, Panties, Writing lines, Corner-time, Home Chores, Toilet Schedule Training, Food, Ass bruises, Vibration, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Video Game Dares, Clothing Control, Position Training

Punishments - Ginger Paste, Cum Tastings, Anal, Chastity, Light Ball Busting, A2M,

Limits - Public, Permanent Damage, Blood, Family and Friends, Scat
Ms.Paige03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:28 PM   #18
Ms.Paige03

Default Some small update

Dear Students

As you can imagine to create a school like this needs a lot of preparations research and Work please bare with me until I prepare everything.

The School opening Day Will be on Saturday 8th April.

On That Day there will be the opening Ceremony in which I will announce all students, Classes Schedules, The Assessment Criteria Point System, and how Lectures - Assignments - Homework - Tasks Will take place. + The Opening Lecture.

Have a nice day and looking forward for more students to enroll

Ms.Paige
Likes - Spanking, Plugs, Panties, Writing lines, Corner-time, Home Chores, Toilet Schedule Training, Food, Ass bruises, Vibration, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Video Game Dares, Clothing Control, Position Training

Punishments - Ginger Paste, Cum Tastings, Anal, Chastity, Light Ball Busting, A2M,

The following 3 users say Thank You to Ms.Paige03 for this post:
Old 03-30-2023, 10:09 PM   #19
Chalkless

I'm going to enroll. Kik message + pic inbound~

Denied until: March 17th
I'm vulnerable in this thread until March 4th
My morning workouts must include Slut Training until March 5th. It can still be added a second time as a PM dare.

Kik: chalkless
Bi/26/NB
Chalkless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 10:19 PM   #20
Ms.Paige03

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevnine View Post
I'm going to enroll. Kik message + pic inbound~
Welcome to the new student

Old 03-31-2023, 10:33 PM   #21
Ms.Paige03

Default New Update 1-4-23

Dear Students

From now until the 8th I will post an update everyday so please keep your eyes open for the updates

Students so Far

- Nicole (SissyNicole24)
- Lizzie
- Nicole (Sevnine)
- Rosaline
- Victoria
- Magie

Other's who would like to enroll to this school will have to Post Here stating that they would like to join and contact me on kik (sispaige03) with a statement why they like to enroll to this school with a pic attached of them in their panties (no face needed) - they also need to List their likes and limits and State the Name that they would like to be called during the sessions.

Today's update

I have decided that sessions will run like this - Each Morning of Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's I will post both on here and on kik 2 different lectures (you don't need to live at the moment). Than you will have the whole day and the day after to Read, Understand, Learn and Do the HW/Task given. IF you don't understand anything I encourage you to text me and ask any question.

Submission of HW/Tasks will have a deadline though. HW/Tasks would have to be submitted through kik Buy not later than 4hours until next sessions begins (so students will have at least 40 Hours to complete it) Unless it states otherwise.

Ms.Paige
Waiting for more students to Enroll! - I gave this a lot of thought, Time and Work. Just for some information Myself I have a Masters Degree In Psychology and can help you get better and develop your Self-Discipline.

The following user says Thank You to Ms.Paige03 for this post:
Old 04-07-2023, 02:36 AM   #22
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Hello,
We, at least I, didn't hear from you since that post Miss Paige. Either here or on Kik.
I do hope everything is fine with you and that it will be just a short delay.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 08:54 AM   #23
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Dear Ms.Paige,
I would love to enroll.

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:01 AM   #24
Cntltx

Ms Paige,
I would like to enroll.

Soft limits which are not enjoyable but within the realm of possibility- scat, pee, public exhibitions, figging, line writing, enemas

Hard limit: permanent marks

Toy: N-joy pure, chastity cage, dildo, enema kit
Cntltx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk