Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-29-2023, 12:57 AM   #1
21geordie
getDare Sweetheart

Male 32/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (control me)

32/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (control me)

Hi,

Wrote a few posts in the past but I have never found the right master for me or they simply aren’t online enough. Il write a bit basically about what I am looking for, my likes and limits, my living situation, maybe even a fantasy. Or I may just ramble on like I am now.

About me
I am 32 as it states in info, although I look younger, I am 6ft 2 and about 90kg.
I’m in decent shape without being toned. I have played sports all my life so always kept relatively in shape. Short dark hair, blue eyes, not going to lie not very hung.

My likes
Bondage,
Humiliation,
Rules,
Complete control,
Forced sissy,
Hidden public,
Tasks,
Degradation,
Semi public,
Forced fem,
Edging,
Orgasm denial.

Master:
What I’m looking for in a master is someone controlling and who knows what they want. One of my biggest turn offs is someone saying do this, then if I say no, they simply don’t have the authority to force. I want someone who forces and takes control. They must be inventive and creative. The more you have me edge and don’t let cum The hornier and more submissive I become.

Living situation:
Like I say I am straight but I’m submissive so happy to serve either sex as look as the master/mistress takes control. I am married and live with wife. I work from home 4 days a week while she is out so free a lot. She also goes to bed early a lot so I’m free on the night time as well.

Extra :
I would prefer to do this over Kik but that can be discussed for other options.
My Kik is aiaslave for those interested.
I do have some toys etc
My wife does not know I’m online. Do not ask for photos or videos of her that simply won’t happen. Simple as that.
She knows I have kinky tendencies but doesn’t realise I want it all the time.
She keeps me locked in chastity most of the time but I can often slip out of it.

Ideal:
What I would perfectly want is something I had in the past which was humiliating. Rules to follow. Tasks to complete. Someone to chat and control me at all times when not with wife. Someone to force me. My old master used to force me to dress up at times since I’m manly and make me look pathetic and do tasks. He also used to make me send photos to wife dressed like that and prove it to humiliate me more or choose what I had to text her whether begging not to be allowed to cum or something acting gay or begging to cuckold.
Ideally someone would be able to do something similar and control me every day and then manage to convince my wife to control me all other times so I’m constantly a slave or sissy or humiliated.

Hopefully didn’t ramble too much x

Couldn’t figure out how to edit post so simply adding on end.

What I would perfectly want is something I had in the past which was humiliating. Rules to follow. Tasks to complete. Someone to chat and control me at all times when not with wife. Someone to force me. My old master used to force me to dress up at times since I’m manly and make me look pathetic and do tasks. He also used to make me send photos to wife dressed like that and prove it to humiliate me more or choose what I had to text her whether begging not to be allowed to cum or something acting gay or begging to cuckold.
Ideally someone would be able to do something similar and control me every day and then manage to convince my wife to control me all other times so I’m constantly a slave or sissy or humiliated.
I am happy to take on multiple masters although I presume a master would want to be the sole owner.
I am looking for forced exercised as well. Basically someone demanding working out everyday doing cardio, doing weights, getting me into shape as I’m too lazy. Want to be forced to work out constantly not to exhaustion but to better myself and look better. Want someone controlling my texts to wife and making my plans for evening for example how to worship her, how to pleasure her, how to treat her.
Ideally someone would take control 24/7 and message a lot. Make plans regarding training and make plans regarding food etc to get in shape while also making me do tasks for them and being fully owned.

Advertisements
Kink Talk